User Tag List

Page 874 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 872 873 874 875 876 884 924 974 1374 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Lazy Sunday good mornings all.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy day, everyone!! It's fall so my attention has once again turned to quilting!! I've spend the past few days at so many quilting sites looking for new patterns...I want to sew our grandson a quilt...not a little kid one, but a young man's one that he can bundle up in now, and one day remember that his Baba made it for him because she loved him so much. I've found a few patterns, but still can't decide which one! Being a Libra makes that such a challenge!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

good day all. busy one here, catching up on laundry, finally got rid of 3/4 of my xmas stuff yesterday. the rest goes today. one more thing under my belt.. will now be focusing my efforts on more productive things.. xmas stuff and positive energy items..
    you know how i have that thing down there \/ in my signature area.. about the 2013.. bring it on.. well let me tell ya.. someone heard that.. and is giving me a run for my money.. one thing after another.. next year.. its going to be.. im ready to be pampered~!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Made 40 buttertarts (think they are talking to me now LOL) and a big ole pot of chicken cabbage rice soup so far. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Made 40 buttertarts (think they are talking to me now LOL) and a big ole pot of chicken cabbage rice soup so far. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday

Were you chatting with Walks?! She just made a chicken soup and borsch! I have chicken breasts out, but no idea what to do with them...it's pouring outside, so bbq-ing is out. OTOH, I just finished piecing together my Christmas table runner! All I have to do is get the batting and quilt it!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

hmmm.....might have to drop in for a little visit...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Evening folks, time has escaped me...where the hell has the summer gone. Although the weather still feels like summer, my calendar tells me we're half way through September already. I haven't been around much, truth be told, I've been not only busy with grandkids, but I've been in a really bad funk.

I lost one of my best friends suddenly. She lived in my condo and we have been very close for a few years now. We had just had dinner together the night before. She died suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 53, in her condo. Sad thing is that nobody, not even she, new she had any sort of heart disease at all. I've found it really hard to climb back out of this hole, I miss her terribly and just haven't felt like doing anything.

So my dear friends, I apologize for my absence with no reason. Not a very nice person I am. I could have at least taken the time to explain my MIA. So I once again am so very sorry my dear friends.

I trust you all had a good, but none the less all to short summer.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OMG Holly.. thats awful .. whoa.. horrible. so sorry hun. don't apologize. we just wanted to make sure you were ok..

and yes.. can't believe sept. is half over.. wth?? did someone put the world on fast spin or something..
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm heading off to bed now, going to try and get some sleep. Something that has eluded me for a very long time, but tonight for some reason, I feel extremely tired. So good night to all and I will talk to many of you tomorrow.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Oh Holly so good to see you back here .
    So sorry you lost your good friend! Sending you Hugs...
    Death it come like a theft in the night, and robs us of our friends and family.
    Name:  polls_ImSorryForYourLoss_3006_248332_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
Views: 2428
Size:  17.8 KB
    Take care my dear friend!
    Natalka, danger_dan and coyote00 like this.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Last edited by LuvToUseCoupons; Sun, Sep 15th, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, Holly.....first of all, I'm so, SO happy to see you back here again!! Secondly, I lost my best friend of over 20 years last month to ALS...on November 6th I'm performing her memorial service in Toronto for her family. Oh, God, I know what it is to lose a friend...although she had to move to Pickering to be with her husband and two daughters, I still felt at least she was there, somewhere...and as her emails stopped I still knew she was 'there'. Then the phone call from her husband. I lost the best friend anyone could ever in a lifetime of lifetimes hope to have...and still, to this day, I have that split-second when I see something or hear of something I want to pick up the phone and tell her. Holly....I can say I know where you are right now...we have our families, but a friend is something truly special...I wish I could say that the pain goes away, but I'm still struggling with it. Even after a year of her absence. There was no funeral. No good-bye. I hope this memorial service I'm doing will help us say good-bye, to remember her and I know that she'll be waiting for me when I, too, return home. I'm so sorry for your loss, my Dear Friend...and I understand that 'funk'. It's an emptiness, isn't it? One that can't be explained.............I wish I had better words for you, but perhaps both of us will have this heart-break lifted from us so that we can remember our loved ones and smile.......Blessings, Lynn
    walkonby, danger_dan and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Sorry to hear that, Holly. I`m happy to see you back here!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Evening folks, time has escaped me...where the hell has the summer gone. Although the weather still feels like summer, my calendar tells me we're half way through September already. I haven't been around much, truth be told, I've been not only busy with grandkids, but I've been in a really bad funk.

I lost one of my best friends suddenly. She lived in my condo and we have been very close for a few years now. We had just had dinner together the night before. She died suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 53, in her condo. Sad thing is that nobody, not even she, new she had any sort of heart disease at all. I've found it really hard to climb back out of this hole, I miss her terribly and just haven't felt like doing anything.

So my dear friends, I apologize for my absence with no reason. Not a very nice person I am. I could have at least taken the time to explain my MIA. So I once again am so very sorry my dear friends.

I trust you all had a good, but none the less all to short summer.

Had a 2 hour nap this afternoon now I`m wide awake and bored as anything
    Natalka, danger_dan and coyote00 like this.

Thread Information