User Tag List

Page 939 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 1439 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Big plans for today include a yearly physical (ICK!). The worst part is the blood tests because I like to pass out and everyone refers to my veins as dental floss. I may need to recover from this with some retail therapy .

Wishing you all a great day; stay warm.

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, poor you, Coyote.....dental floss...good heavens I hope it's not a matter if digging around until they find one...been there done that and although needles don't bother me a but, THAT time I could have passed out!

But, but....it's MACY'S Thanksgiving Day Parade day, Hon!! PVR it and watch it when you get home! the best one is on at noon on NBC-W....and NFL football, too! We were in Detroit on "this" day a few years ago...then Black Friday Shopping at Macy's then a Piston's game that night.....it was the BEST holiday on this continent, Lol!

Stay well, Coyote, I hope you don't faint!

Morning, everyone!!!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Good morning everyone . Big plans for today include a yearly physical (ICK!). The worst part is the blood tests because I like to pass out and everyone refers to my veins as dental floss. I may need to recover from this with some retail therapy .

Wishing you all a great day; stay warm.
    Hi Coyote00, I so know what you mean.
    Hopefully they'll use the "butterfly", it makes it so much easier.
    Take care hon.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    good afternoon all..
    were expecting another squall in today... lovely.. haven't quite finished cleaning up from the last one.
    today is catch up day. some personal business to take care of. cleaning to do.
    I'm so freakin nervous about this next week or so.. won't get into much but just need some good thoughts and prayers.
    Mrs S. it sounds like things are a go for next week, will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
    Take care hon.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    I feel like I'm not around as much...
    It's amazing how busy the last couple of weeks have been...
    Trying to get as much done before the snow is here to stay...
    Have a terrific Thursday all....(And to any Americans, Happy Thanksgivings).
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gah...it looks like I'll be in line at Target at 7am tomorrow for that Canon DSLR camera for DD for her hubby.......sheesh, what Moms do for their kids...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Scratch that!
    I dropped into Target just now, and picked up that Canon DSLR camera that I think is the one advertised for Black Friday tomorrow, so I plan on getting the adjustment tomorrow. At least I won't be standing in line at 6:30! If it's not the same camera, I'll be early enough to hopefully get the one that is.........fingers crossed!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

smart girl.. we just went to XS cargo as their black flyer deals start today.. got a tree for $30 for a friend. beats being at target for 7am for a $30 one.

coyote I know the feeling. supposed to be going next week myself for the 'ultimate' check up.. been 3 years.. life really can fly.
    today was a rather dreary right off. may get a few things done tonite at home but tomorrow for sure.

Lynn.. what a great idea. i'd love a Canon too.. your SIL is one lucky guy.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's not even December yet and I am tired of Christmas songs being played almost everywhere!!! LOL
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Scratch that!
    I dropped into Target just now, and picked up that Canon DSLR camera that I think is the one advertised for Black Friday tomorrow, so I plan on getting the adjustment tomorrow. At least I won't be standing in line at 6:30! If it's not the same camera, I'll be early enough to hopefully get the one that is.........fingers crossed!!!!
    Hahaha, great minds think alike. I wanted to be in line at Target tomorrow to get that X-Box for Ryder, on for $129, plus you get a $40 gift card for purchasing it, then a $15 gift card for spending more that $75. While there today, just to scope out where it was, I was advised that they only had 1 in stock. The lady said why don't you buy it today and bring your bill back tomorrow for an adjustment and to receive the gift cards.

Soooo, I purchased the X-Box, the Kinects (???) the game he wanted, a wireless controller, some kind of charger, and the extended warranty that is valid if he steps on the box, or a game, spills something on it or whatever. The lady said I didn't even have to bring the stuff back, just the bill

The warranty tomorrow will be on $20 instead of the $39 I paid today, the X-box after the 2 gift cards totaling will be only $79 woooowhoooo!!!!! Then the game I bought, I'll get $5 back, the wireless controller is about $15 cheaper and the charger thingy is on sale too. I just love target...did I say how much I love target.

Also while there today, I did a pm on some Scott paper towels that Wal-Mart had on sale this week, the 6 jumbo rolls for $5.47 (or something like that), then I used the $3 coupon that was a catalina from target (I think I got them about 2 or 3 weeks ago) plus a $1 manufacturer coupon so I purchased 2 packages for $1.47 per package. I was happy about that too. I love couponing at Target.....did I tell you guy's how much I love target??????

The people at the Target near me are amazing, and they LOVE my coupons!!!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well done Holly..!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Thank you, I can't stand in lines for long periods of time. So this little tidbit from the sales lady really made my day
    Lynn49 likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WOOHOO, Holly!! Yes, I'm going to qualify for that $15 GC, too! The camera was 399.00, on sale for 299.00, then virtually $15 off, so our DD is very pleased. Working the hours she does, she simply has no time to shop right now. She is getting a new assistant on Monday who'll be taking over more of her more mundane duties, so that'll be a great help for her!!

I also got a good deal on luggage for the kids from us: Bentley had a buy one, get 50% off the next one, so I bought them a 4-piece set of spinner Air Canada luggage, in a cognac colour for just around $250!! What the clerk did, was charge me for the most expensive one, then she halved the NEXT expensive one, rather than one of the other less expensive ones, so that was a good deal, too! The luggage has a 10 year warranty and all I have to do is bring it back to Bentley and they do all the work of sending it out!

Great deal on the Paper Towels, too!! I wish I knew more about all that kind of stuff that you gals do!!!!!

Night, everyone!

Sunshine....keeping you and your Dad in my prayers...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wowsers, big shopping for you guys!
    LOL, I haven't even been to Target yet... For the sake of our bank account, that's a good thing!

Lynn, every time I post after you, I am mesmerized by that darned countdown...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

LOL...good morning, Natalka! I know, right?!! I just watch the seconds count down and that lazy snow falling and I'm done for a while! BTW: 25 days now!!

I can't wait to see what Target is like today with black Friday here; I guess people have been standing in line already this morning for some of those good deals.....ah, well...there'll be one less camera there today!! I just hope I bought the right one! hahahaha.....why am I laughing?!! I'll find out when I go get my adjustment...

Have a very nice day, everyone...stay warm and dry and drive carefully!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Nov 29th, 2013 at 07:26 AM.

Thread Information