User Tag List

Page 1484 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 484 984 1384 1434 1474 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1494 1534 1584 ... LastLast
Results 22,246 to 22,260 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    Chillin' at the chemo suite again. We had to wait for an updated blood test this morning as DH's white blood cells were just on the edge of being too low to go this morning and his magnesium was low.
    That set us back an hour so it will be a long morning. But we're happy to be able to go ahead!

I had 2 couples vying for the same date for a wedding in September and now BOTH of them have changed their minds about going ahead on that date. So I have that date available able again.

Our church garage sale is this Saturday. Friday is the big setup. It's always lots of fun but tiring. I am hoping to be able to go. If DH is doing well, I'll be there.

Well, see you later, alligators!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fantastic morning, everyone!!!

The kids are home safely, the sun is shining, it's supposed to head up to +15 today, the kitten has been retrieved...the only down-side is that Jenny is at the door crying and walking around crying because our SIL took the kitten away. Her playmate is gone. What sadness! What drama!! Poor critter, it'll take a day or two before she gets accustomed to the idea that yes, there is no cat anymore.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!!!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

whew! I followed ALL your flight drama @Lynn49 !! Gosh, I am with @Natalka on this one. I would be a nervous wreck watching a plane flying with my loved ones on board. The wine was the way to go though if you have to watch....and good the flight touched down and they made it back safe and sound.

So everyone is behaving themselves I see. I cannot believe I did NOT swim on Tuesday!! My intentions were good, but it all backfired on me when I chose to get up as the guys came in from work around 1:30 a.m.. It was then that I suddenly remembered I had not cooked up the chx breasts I had promised them would be ready. Ooops!
    Once they were all prepped/stuffed and were baking I sat to watch a few shows with DH and the time got away from me. It was suddenly 4:00 a.m. and there was just no way I could find the energy to go. A bike ride in the afternoon eased my guilt a bit.

Today I hit 2 pools to make up for it....lol!! Just because the 2nd location has a sauna and my body had " bike " stiffness in its' lower regions that benefited from the warm heat. Nap time now folks because I don't want to sleep during the Jays game....C'MON R.A. DICKEY!!! Pitch us a good game!

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Fever's up to 103.
    Not sure I'll last through the game tonight.
    avoncallingu and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Fever's up to 103.
    Isn't 103 too high hicks maybe you should go to a walk-in clinic or emerg, I really wouldn't go without getting checked out.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Fever's up to 103.
    @22hicks , that's a high-grade fever. If that lasted thru the night, I think it may be time to head to your doc or a clinic...particularly if it doesn't break tomorrow....what do you think? I'm guessing another visit with a doc is about the last thing you want to do, but....something's going on.......I hope you get checked out, Hon....
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope you're OK hicks. Definitely get it checked out.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Hicks, hope everything is okay.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you are feeling better this morning hicks!Name:  e4b5f691be9bbbb76db9de891fed7a58.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  19.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good chilly morning, everyone.

Thinking of you this morning, @22hicks and hoping your fever broke last night; if it's hanging on, head to your doc or clinic...something's going on...

Have a great day, everyone!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

o.k. I agree @22hicks hope you saw a DR. Out and about today I'll be back later!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks, hoping things are better for you this morning.

Well, my left knee bummed out on me yesterday, I'm hobbling around with every step on it being really painful. It seems to happen once a year - I've had it operated on previously, it just sucks. Usually it's only a day - so hoping that today it eases up. Yesterday I did a heck of a lot of crying - and yelping (I am vocal when the pain hits as I step - unfortunately). I have to hold on to something as I walk, and in places in the house it's just a wall - and this morning I tried to walk from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and didn't make it - it spilled in front of me when I jerked when pain hit, so at 4 a.m. I had to yell to wake up my husband for help, I felt so badly... but of course he came and cleaned up so I could walk, then went back to sleep.

So, hoping today is better for everyone!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning folks.
    @Natalka - gee, I really hope that pain eases up, and soon !!

Thanks every1. It's been a rough week. In hind-sight, it set in last Friday. I was just really tired, with no energy. It progressed all week. The fever's down this morning, but still 100.6, so whatever this is, it's still hanging around. Everything aches, head, arms, legs, like the flu; my ears and throat are really sore, chest is heavy, and coughing is painful, like bronchitis.

I hope you all have a good day.

Name:  th-6.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  6.0 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, hicks, it sounds like the flu - perhaps you should see a doc and just ensure it's not something like H1N1 - plus, you could get antibiotics if it's bronchitis.

My knee seems to be better - hoping it continues to progress, for sure.
    There's just a knee thing in our family - from my mom's side, so many have knee troubles. We four female siblings all have knee problems, and have had operations.

I'm tired of literally pussy-footing around - having to be so careful with every step so I don't get those huge stabs of pain. Plus, my shoulders/arms are so very sore from holding myself up, and having to hold on to walls, doorframes, etc.

Blah, blah, blah - sorry, I know this may seem so minor compared to what others of you are going through - but my mobility is usually restricted enough, having this happen is just so icky.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, my two little patients, it's nice to see you're both slightly on the road to recovery, although I wish you were a little farther along.
    @22hicks , SO relieved that your fever broke and ita with Natalka about getting yourself checked out anyway. Nothing can be done for the flu, but if your chest hurts when you cough, it could very well be bronchitis, with which I am intimately familiar with and antibiotics do help as well as keep pneumonia away. Think about it, Hon...but I'm so happy that at least the fever has subsided.
    @Natalka , ouchies! Is the pain on the inside part of your knee and when you step, it feels like a hot poker going through it? If it is, it could very well be arthritis, and like me, your bones are rubbing together with not much keeping them apart, That's why I'm "on the list" for a knee replacement. What's your doctor told you about it? Now YOU take your own good advice, and see your doctor about it...no use suffering when there's something that can be done about it and will make you feel 'all better'. Wish I could rush mine along!!

And how is everyone else??
    We sold our travel trailer to our DD's in-laws and I know they'll be so happy with it. I really did enjoy it the very few times we used it before I broke my leg, but it's nice now not to have to haul a trailer to the park. This year we'll be planting around the 2 sides of the deck and painting it...NOT that blue that everyone seems to paint their decks everywhere, but a nice happy navy! Our trailer's logo has navy in it...

So keep well everyone!!!!

Thread Information