User Tag List

Page 125 of 493 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

hope everything works out with your MIL for christmas missbee217!

I heard back from mine and she was surprising cheerful about, but I did say that we would spend 3 days with her (22, 23, 24) which isnt exactly bad just boring w/ alot of her telling me the "better" way to do things with/for DD.
    missbee217 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Wow.. it's pretty quiet in here today... everyone must be enjoying the nice weather in Southern Ontario! I'm almost wishing I had a buddy question to start some chit chat going...

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

isn't the weather great Nicki. sure would be nice if it was like this through the winter. oh man to dream.

oh buddy of 'my' little girl. her birthday is May 29
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Wow.. it's pretty quiet in here today... everyone must be enjoying the nice weather in Southern Ontario! I'm almost wishing I had a buddy question to start some chit chat going...
    Not in Ont. but the weather isnt the greatest here. Its partilly cloudy right now but were suppose to be getting snowy rain laster today and lasting for the next couple of days Wont be venturing out too far this week! Good thing is after this afternoon I hope to be done buying everything for my package

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Not in Ont. but the weather isnt the greatest here. Its partilly cloudy right now but were suppose to be getting snowy rain laster today and lasting for the next couple of days Wont be venturing out too far this week! Good thing is after this afternoon I hope to be done buying everything for my package
    Yikes.. I'm stuck inside behind a desk so I can only enjoy the sun coming in the window. But window sun is better than what you're expecting later on. I'm soooo glad we haven't had any of the crazy weather some of those west of us have had already...

Told myself I was holding off on trains for a while until I get all my shopping done, and my coffee table cleared off. However, to avoid doing paperwork at work, I've gone and started another train, lol! Although.. pretty quiet in the general train threads too today... Must be a hint I should really stop procrastinating and get my paperwork done!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I must be going for poster-of-the-day award.. BUT, I have something train related... I think I found my unicorn wish!

Not really an item per se, but I am totally 100% addicted to the Wicked Thai Chicken Rice soup at Metro. I've tried googling the recipe to no avail.. so, if my buddy needs the "wow" item, this recipe would be it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Doesn't anyone else sleep NAKED???
    I like pj pants and t's for lounging. no flannel. I have lots and usually buy them in the states at tj maxx

G
    Lol......I used to sleep just with undies on cuz I get WAY too hot under the covers at nighttime. But ever since my son was born, I will lounge around before bed in jammie pants and a tshirt, but just sleep in the tshirt......I'd feel too weird running into the baby's room in the middle of the night all exposed LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

We've had snow for 3 days striaght now....I hate you ontario....

Jezebel and NickiB like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

When Shammi was a pup and we were training her she would give us all of 2 seconds notice.. when she gave you the "I gotta go" sign, she wasn't kidding.

Because of this, we made sure we were always ready.. this did require us to sleep in pants and shirts.(I like to sleep in just a shirt/nightgown/etc)

Anyway, hubby and I crawled into bed in our pants and shirts... but we didn't go to sleep right away. **wink-wink-nudge-nudge**

Fast forward a few hours later and Shammi is telling me... "Mom, I gotta go"... So I jump out of bed, take her outside and then it dawns on me...

I'M NOT WEARING ANY FLIPPIN' PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness it was still dark outside... but my neighbours(if they were up) must think I am 100% nutso.

Only me.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I am always running out of finish tabs/gelpacs whichever! It is the only thing that works well in our country water. Not sure if it is still stackable or if you have a lovely stockpile. hint hint .
    G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    do you perfer pj pants an shirt or a nighty ?
    Pj Pants and either a regular t-shirt or sweater. No fleece as I find the dog hair clings to it more.

Favourite restaurant? Probably Old Spaghetti Factory (love their Veggie Lasagna) or Subway for a quick meal.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I know its kinda late but one thing I was just thinking that I should have put on my list for my son is Johnson's Soothing Baby Vapor Bath. I cant seem to find it in the stores here. Ok well WM and RCSS anyways!(the 2 main places I shop)
    Armygirl76 likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Hey buddy for that personal touch on the gifts what are your Partners/children's / furbabies names
    (Some of this info I have, some I don't)

My Answers
    DH - Mitch
    DS- Mitchell
    DD- Hailey
    furbabies dogs Tummy & Kimbo

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Hey buddy for that personal touch on the gifts what are your Partners/children's / furbabies names
    DH-Pete
    DD (oldest) -Lauryn
    DD (youngest) -Kaitlyn
    Grandpa -Jim
    Dog -Tess
    Cats-Ginger & Spice
    Pig-Bacon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post

My Answers
    DH - Mitch
    DS- Mitchell
    DD- Hailey
    furbabies dogs Tummy & Kimbo
    Hubby - Bill
    Son - Jackson
    No pets.

Page 125 of 493 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Thread Information