User Tag List

Page 193 of 493 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

And i forgot to say plain chips, mmmmmmmmmmmmm salty goodness in a bag.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

For the Halloween train I paid just under $20 and used my Venture card, I had bought CP's biggest shipping box and it was packed pretty full. That was from Ontario to Manitoba, I'm not sure if distance makes a difference or not. I am hoping this one will cost about the same, though it will probably be more since I think the box has to be bigger lol... or I'll need to use two which will cost more for sure.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I find the cost really varies... since this train needs tracking, it will probably cost a couple $ more. Last year, express and regular were roughly the same even with shipping added in so keep that in mind. (My buddy and I were in the same province (ON))
    What really annoys me is that I have sent an envelope to BC and it cost me more than I have paid to send a box. And the envelope weighed less than the boxes I normally send. (This was for a package train too)
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Chips- Dill pickle YUMMMMY
    missbee217 likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Is it number of thumbs up this train has received?
    julesie-pie likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

im not a big chip person but hubby likes BBQ
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Oh and the old Dutch kettle chips are our fav! Hubby likes jalapeño cheddar and I like the Mesquite BBQ best
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

For Old Dutch we like Regular and Sour Cream and Onion!

I have had to change my box a couple times and I am not quite finished shopping! Good thing I am moving and have a bunch of boxes!! Bad thing is I have unpacked a box to use and then to find out now I have outgrown it a bit.. with more to come!! lol

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    For the Halloween train I paid just under $20 and used my Venture card, I had bought CP's biggest shipping box and it was packed pretty full. That was from Ontario to Manitoba, I'm not sure if distance makes a difference or not. I am hoping this one will cost about the same, though it will probably be more since I think the box has to be bigger lol... or I'll need to use two which will cost more for sure.
    I pay around $20-$25 to ship... I usually use a "bankers box" from staples. When I sent to CLB I had her big box and each girl I sent a "mini package" in a cereal box... taped the 3 boxes together really, really well and covered it in the brown paper and taped in up really, really, really, really well again. Only paid to mail 1 box

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Last minute question
    Buddy what is your favourite flavour of old dutch chips?

Smile of the day: my almost 3yr old said "Daddy, there's some water on the floor" Daddy asks if he peed his pants - "nope but there is water on the floor". He had tipped over the cats water dish so I told him that he needed to help clean it up. He jogs off to the bathroom a few feet away - I turned around to grab a cloth - turn back and there he is with the end of the toilet paper in his hand and a long trail behind him. He pulls a few squares off and tried mopping it was so cute!
    Love the pic!!! Im not really a fan of Old Dutch chips, but chips are my fave food ever, plain ruffles with dip!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I pay around $20-$25 to ship... I usually use a "bankers box" from staples. When I sent to CLB I had her big box and each girl I sent a "mini package" in a cereal box... taped the 3 boxes together really, really well and covered it in the brown paper and taped in up really, really, really, really well again. Only paid to mail 1 box
    I always ship canada post and find most of my large packages are almost the same cost then small ones!
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Hi all- sorry I haven't been on much in the last bit...getting things ready for the move What a mess! I plan to read through the 12 pages or so that I have missed and will do any updates as needed

Hope all is well! My gifts just need to be wrapped and package should be sent out around the 13th
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Love the pic!!! Im not really a fan of Old Dutch chips, but chips are my fave food ever, plain ruffles with dip!!

I always ship canada post and find most of my large packages are almost the same cost then small ones!
    That is my all time favorite snack...I get the Philidelphia Herb and Garlic dip and a big bag of the plain ruffles and unfortunately sit and eat the whole thing in one sitting.....thus the reason I only enjoy this snack once in awhile.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

The office looks like the north pole exploded tonight! DH is working so I am busy wrapping up my buddy's gifts (still stumped on order) and attempting to wrap up our kids gifts & hubby's while he is out

Still need to finish a couple projects for my buddy -hopefully tomorrow. I will be mailing on mail day -should only take a couple days to get to my buddy
    I'm thinking my buddy may end up getting 2 boxes, not sure how I will be able to pack everything in one.....might steal pumpkin's idea and tape a couple together and wrap them up really well and send it as one....hmmmm...need to go look for more boxes...

I'm not a big fan of chips -DH loves ketchup/bbq/anything hot.

......back to wrapping!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Tue, Nov 6th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I am really not a big chip eater personally. If I do it's always regular.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy what is your favourite flavour of old dutch chips? Any except Salt n Vinegar

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Thread Information