User Tag List

Page 270 of 493 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I guessed.... now, I must forget about the numbers. Bahahahhahhahahahahahahahhaha

Tonight is Jeff Dunham Today is coupons and a nap. Tomorrow is a fundraiser for our pool league and babysitting my niece at night. Sunday will be movies and snuggles(with hubby, not babies).

And at some point I have to get groceries. <-- No Frills has some kick-butt sales this week if any of you have not looked at the flyer yet.

I REALLY hope my buddy receives her package today... this is the longest a package has ever taken(for me).... and, I don't like it.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

the number of people who have recieved their package!!!!?!?!?!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Crossing my fingers that you like everything. Surprised it got there so quickly. Envies that I mail your way take forever!
    Like everything?! I'm sure I will LOVE everything!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much! I am beyond thrilled -DH has now hidden the box from me until the 1st as I spent a bit of time last night shaking, sniffing and otherwise investigating packages...LOL.
    I did however rescue the "open before Dec 1st" envelope -THANK YOU! LOOOOOOOVE that coupon!!! I'm off to do some shopping and use it today!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Is it the number of packages received? Since some people got more than one person in their package My one and only guess lol.

Did some Black Friday shopping already this morning, stopped on the way to daycare and got my kitties a HUGE scratching tower at petsmart, 50% off! Not to leave him out I also got the dog some dog food lol. He'll be happy with that I'm sure Trying to not go to Walmart later but it may prove tricky. I'd like to get a few gifts for the Angle tree here at work and it seems like there are a few good deals to be had.

Any ideas on generic gifts for a pre-teen boy or girl? I notice they are most often left on the tree while all the little ones are snapped up and it makes me feel bad, but I doubt they'd want a toy so not sure what to do.
    garbagepicker and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    OH MY!!! Today was a very rough day but was brightened BIG TIME by the knock at the door!!

THE MAILMAN!!! We received our package today.. and I can't believe how HUGE it is!!!! The Mailman said "do you think you can manage this??" I saw on the top of the box saying it was like 50 POUNDS!!!! Because I have a major back problem I had to have him carry it in to the living room!!!

The page on the top with the address from the sender got ripped a bit and I think my buddy is Garbagepicker???????

We opened the box and I am afraid to take the gifts out!!! My daughter went NUTS!!!

"Can we open them now??? Can we? Can we?"

I was going to take the gifts out and take a picture but I am afraid too!!! One of the gifts its partially ripped open on a side... I taped it back closed!!! Otherwise I was too tempted just to open it!!

It looks like my buddy got my daughter and I gifts for all the days each!!! I only thought we would alternate days because I didn't know if I was going to be able with doing 2 packages with moving this month and needing to pay connection fees etc!!!

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much this has brightened my day with medical problems, school problems with my daughter and everything!!!

It is me! Please enjoy the 'Dancin Santa' now! heehee!

I will try posting a picture tomorrow! My camera battery died and needs to be charged.. too many things I have been taking pics of to try and sell before the move!!

*HUGS*
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Is it the number of packages received? Since some people got more than one person in their package My one and only guess lol.

Did some Black Friday shopping already this morning, stopped on the way to daycare and got my kitties a HUGE scratching tower at petsmart, 50% off! Not to leave him out I also got the dog some dog food lol. He'll be happy with that I'm sure Trying to not go to Walmart later but it may prove tricky. I'd like to get a few gifts for the Angle tree here at work and it seems like there are a few good deals to be had.

Any ideas on generic gifts for a pre-teen boy or girl? I notice they are most often left on the tree while all the little ones are snapped up and it makes me feel bad, but I doubt they'd want a toy so not sure what to do.
    Itunes cards are a good generic gift! My preteen DD loves Monster High.

G
    gwennad and missbee217 like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

how about some of those brain-teaser puzzles. you can get different levels of difficulty.

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/catalo...=metal+puzzles

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/catalo...bamboo+puzzles
    gwennad likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

oooooo.... and hubby ordered me an iPad this morning (as an early christmas present)! **doing the happy dance**
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

We do a lipgloss/nail polish kit for preteen girls... for teen girls... a makeup kit(you can get them at walmart for around $10)-- it has everything they need and most will use it.
    We also do books and puzzles and any "do it yourself" key chain, picture frame, etc sets

For the boys.. we try to do a "cool" bathroom kit... Think AXE. We also do books, puzzles and such for them too.

We also found that any of the "cool new magazines" go over well (but they are never on sale).

Mitts, hats, scarfs are also usually needed but its a "boring gift"(silly pre teens)

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

thanks for the ideas! I'll have to go to Walmart I guess hopefully it's not too crazy busy lol, but I want to get the gifts now as our offices are all moving over the next two weeks and things will get messed up here, so this way I can drop everything off Monday morning and not worry about it again.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I was going to ask here if they work 
    yup, I haven't seen a mouse in about 10 years here. Sometimes we think we hear them - but it could be the ghosts that live here too. Our home was built in 1837 and definitely has extra occupants of the paranormal kind - good ones. My daughter used to 'talk' to the people in the walls when she was preschool age.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    OH MY!!! Today was a very rough day but was brightened BIG TIME by the knock at the door!!

THE MAILMAN!!! We received our package today.. and I can't believe how HUGE it is!!!! The Mailman said "do you think you can manage this??" I saw on the top of the box saying it was like 50 POUNDS!!!! Because I have a major back problem I had to have him carry it in to the living room!!!

The page on the top with the address from the sender got ripped a bit and I think my buddy is Garbagepicker???????

We opened the box and I am afraid to take the gifts out!!! My daughter went NUTS!!!

"Can we open them now??? Can we? Can we?"

I was going to take the gifts out and take a picture but I am afraid too!!! One of the gifts its partially ripped open on a side... I taped it back closed!!! Otherwise I was too tempted just to open it!!

It looks like my buddy got my daughter and I gifts for all the days each!!! I only thought we would alternate days because I didn't know if I was going to be able with doing 2 packages with moving this month and needing to pay connection fees etc!!!

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much this has brightened my day with medical problems, school problems with my daughter and everything!!!

I will try posting a picture tomorrow! My camera battery died and needs to be charged.. too many things I have been taking pics of to try and sell before the move!!

*HUGS*
    I am having a really emotional day today and this post made me cry again - with happiness for the generosity and thankfulness/appreciation of all the riders on this train.
    Youngest DD is really giving us a run for our money this week on different issues, we came across her open facebook chat (yeah - like you wouldn't look too!) and this particular chat was related to an 'issue' we had with her the night before when she wanted to spend the night at her friends house on a school night. Needless to say she wasn't raving to her friend about how cool and awesome her parents are and how lucky she is to have all kinds of cool stuff and rarely gets denied anything.... Oh the drama of a teenage girls life when they hear the word 'no'.

Total Posts4,029Who Posted?

• Replies: 4,028
    • Views: 48,919.......wow

sent from my iphone using Tapatalk 2
    wowsers - and we haven't even opened a gift yet!

Going back to my pity party for one now...
    Jezebel, scbpooh and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Oh, I thought this was like golf. Lowest total wins!

Sorry for being a sucky poster guys!

Total Posts4,029Who Posted?

• Replies: 4,028
    • Views: 48,919.......wow

sent from my iphone using Tapatalk 2
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Oh pumpkin Jeff Dunhammmmm day !!!!! Have fun I loved him at the beginning of the month

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Found this one in my pictures folder

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

[QUOTE=bluzsuz;510805

I am having a really emotional day today and this post made me cry again - with happiness for the generosity and thankfulness/appreciation of all the riders on this train.
    Youngest DD is really giving us a run for our money this week on different issues, we came across her open facebook chat (yeah - like you wouldn't look too!) and this particular chat was related to an 'issue' we had with her the night before when she wanted to spend the night at her friends house on a school night. Needless to say she wasn't raving to her friend about how cool and awesome her parents are and how lucky she is to have all kinds of cool stuff and rarely gets denied anything.... Oh the drama of a teenage girls life when they hear the word 'no'.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bluz,

My mom(and dad) raised us three girls. Lots of DRAMA(from us) at times... but we all learned how important our parents are and how much we have to thank them for. Unfourtunately, it doesn't happen until about 21.

My mom tells everyone "they all lost the brains and common sense from 16-21ish". Stay strong!

Um, I might have been a "handful" at times and when I threw my hissy fit and acted like an arse... my parents took the phone(no cells phone then) out of my room and little tv that I had too. When I said "I have a right to my privacy...blah, blah, 16 year old blah" ..... My parents kindly informed me that it was privilege not a "right" of mine in their house where I was living. I was in complete shock when I returned home from school and my bedroom door was removed from the hinges. <-- yup, I had awesome parents!

Lesson (one of many) learned.

"Mean"(that means loving) parenting is one of the best gifts you can give. They will thank you... just give it a few years
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Fri, Nov 23rd, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

OK, all this mouse talk/discussion......I couldn't resist

Name:  MICE.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  22.1 KB

Thread Information