User Tag List

Page 28 of 493 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

What type of homemade items do you like?
    anything! I love homemade gifts!

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy?
    Yes!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Questions for buddy:

What type of homemade items do you like?

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy?
    anything homemade is wonderful and yeah we would accept homemade chocolates or candy!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I will be back later ...I am tired lol I think everyone except 1 should have a buddy

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Makeup – I wear Quo and Pur Minerals, but also like covergirl or Maybelline mascara.
    Nailpolish – I wear it but tend to forget and then it looks crappy, so some remover would be great I like all colours, perhaps one of those funky crackly kinds?
    Christmas Movie/cartoon – I would love to see the Grinch, Rudolph, frosty, for my kid. I like Elf but that’s kind of it lol.
    Cookie cutters? For baking? Umm sure? I don’t have any so they might be fun.
    Snacks – salty things, chips pretzels mmm. Also chocolate of course! Popcorn.
    No tools – oh wait! I need a ratchet (I think that’s what it’s called).
    Christmas songs – kids music J my son likes the old style crooners, Sinatra and those like him.
    Day planner – love one! I’d like a small one for my purse and a bigger one for recording the workouts I should be doing
    Kid – he loves doing any arts/crafts (I put that on his list)
    Magazines – I subscribe to quite a few but not Cosmo, Glamour, Fitness, Shape, baking/cooking
    Kitchen colour – I have white dishes. And it’s a rental in white J so no real colour theme lol
    Bathroom colour – main bath is purple and beige, mine is whatever is clean and/or on sale
    Wall decals – I got some great ones in the Halloween train for my son in construction, for myself, I’d love something bright and colourful for the living room, behind the couch, big flowers, or something neat.
    Style – eclectic (whatever I got handed down, on sale or inexpensively, lots of Ikea lol).
    Homemade items – painting, knitting, crocheting, woodwork, umm… something nice?
    Homemade chocolates/candy – sure (if you can list the ingredients it’d be great but there are no allergies here)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

- Do you use and/or want a day planner/2013 agenda/calendar? What kind? (ex/ small pocket/purse one? Slightly larger one with more room for writing? daily desk calendar?) I use an online calender Cozi that I share with my DH and the kids. AND I also have a huge wall calendar where I right all appts for the family. I have a calendar but always looking for some stickers that I can use for it that say "Doctor", "Dentist" e.t.c
    - Do you like/use nail polish? What kinds of colours?
    I've been doing biogel nails for the last few years so I don't use nailpolish but both of my DDs use it, all colours, all brands..
    - If you have kids, are they into arts and crafts? Not really
    - What's your favourite magazine (that you DON'T have a subscription to!) In Touch, People

[QUOTE=pumpkin9211;5009264]Oh buddy...

What color is your kitchen? Beige
    What color is your bathroom? Greenish beige

Do you have a theme in these rooms? Not really

Do you like wall decals? If so, what are you looking for? No thank you

How would you describe the style of you home? Organized chaos

Questions for buddy:

What type of homemade items do you like? Anything knitted (yes, I'm pining for a Ruffle scarf..)

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy? Sure
    Just thought of couple more items to add to my WL:

Scratch tickets good for ON
    Tide Pods or Downy Unstopables samples
    Last edited by Coupmama; Tue, Oct 9th, 2012 at 02:13 PM.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

1. Do you like cookbooks, what kind? Yes, but I have too many at the moment.
    2. 3 additional wishes under $10 - Essie nail polish, Cat water thing that refills itself (like water cooler but much smaller hehe)
    3. 3 additional wishes under $5 -Mr. Clean magic ereasers,GC (walmart sobeys tims), Colorful sharpies
    4. 3 additional wishes under $2 - Color envies, nail files, .7 cent stamps
    5. Can these be dollar store or NO. - I don't mind Dollar Store items just would rather not have any food or Beauty & Health products from there.
    6. What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general?Hot pink and Teal
    7. Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? - None
    8. Hobbies? Reading, cooking, board games
    9. What is your favorite Christmas cartoon? Rudolph and Frosty
    10. Do need more Christmas Cookie Cutters? No, My mom sent me tons already
    11. what snack foods do you and/or your family enjoy? Peanut Butter M&M's,beef Jerky, Mike and ikes, Sour grapes Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Bits & Bites
    12. What is your favourite Christmas song? I dont have one
    13. Do you use any tools? if so what ones? I don't have any but I could use some of the basics

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Oh buddy...

What color is your kitchen? I'm renovating SLOWLY but my kitchen is black counter, a darkish brown vinyl to look like ceramic and dark brown cupboards, no real theme but I love Disney stuff, I'm still deciding on a paint color and curtains for there...sigh
    What color is your bathroom? My bathroom is also accented in dark chocolate brown, I have lots of face cloths and hand towels but if I were to request one item for the bathroom it would be a big fluffy chocolate brown bath sheet..I have 2 (one for me one for hubby) and my son now thinks one should be his...even though it's twice the size of him.

Do you have a theme in these rooms? No themes, but I'm working on it if you have any ideas..

Do you like wall decals? If so, what are you looking for? I don't have any wall decals but have just put up the paintable wall paper in my living room and plan to do the same in the kitchen so any decals would have to be safe to remove from the wall paper without tearing it.

How would you describe the style of you home? boring, tired and in need of some updating.
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Questions for my buddy:
    - Do you use and/or want a day planner/2013 agenda/calendar? What kind? (ex/ small pocket/purse one? Slightly larger one with more room for writing? daily desk calendar?) I have one from Epicure that I use
    - Do you like/use nail polish? What kinds of colours?I only ever get french polish when I get a manicure done, I'm no good at doing my own but wouldn't mind some classyish looking Christmas nail stickers that I could put over my french manicure at Christmas time.
    - If you have kids, are they into arts and crafts? yes my son LOVES to draw and do crafts but he is on the kids train so I'm sure he'll be plenty spoiled..this package is for Momma..LOL
    - What's your favourite magazine (that you DON'T have a subscription to!) I don't do magazines often but used to have a subscription to Clean Eating and enjoyed that one
    Questions for buddy:

What type of homemade items do you like? I would like anything home made

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy? Yes I would love home made chocolates or candy if that's your special talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I will be back later ...I am tired lol I think everyone except 1 should have a buddy
    You are doing awesome Jezebel, this is a HUGE train and conducting is A LOT of work. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I LOVE my buddy's wish list, can't wait to go shopping!!!!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I love anything homemade, homemade food is good too!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

What type of homemade items do you like? Anything home made is fine with me.

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy? Yes Please!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Do you use and/or want a day planner/2013 agenda/calendar? What kind? (ex/ small pocket/purse one? Slightly larger one with more room for writing? daily desk calendar?) No I am in the military so they supply us with timings lol No i get one through work
    - Do you like/use nail polish? What kinds of colours? No but DD does the crazier the better she is really into barbie pink right now
    - If you have kids, are they into arts and crafts? No really
    - What's your favourite magazine (that you DON'T have a subscription to!) Running magazines
    What color is your kitchen? My kitchen is being reno'd right now no colour picked yet but brown or neutral are great
    What color is your bathroom? blue

Do you have a theme in these rooms? Not really but I love pugs JUST NOT MY TWO RIGHT NOW I JUST CAUGHT ONE EATING MY END TABLE!!!!!!

Do you like wall decals? If so, what are you looking for? Yes the one in my signature block

How would you describe the style of you home? CHAOS okay not really but very busy I am kind of a minimalist or would be if the kids would hurry up and go to college JK lol I am not really into nick nacks unless they are pugs
    What type of homemade items do you like? Anything I would love a patch quilt

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy? UMMMM yes yummy!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Oct 9th, 2012 at 02:40 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies and 1 Gent

I know there is alot of pages to read to find the answers from your buddy.. but it IS worth it. It helps you think of additional wishes and surprises.

There is a nice mix of newer riders and seasoned riders so please try to answer all the questions... even if you answered them on 10 other package trains... your buddy might not have been rider and does not know the answer.

Besides, we all have to post a min of 10 times or Jez is going to get cranky.

Oh, one more thing... if you pm Jez and don't hear back from her right away... please know, that Jez will answer you. This train is HUGE and she is working her little tush off.

If you have a "general question" about package trains or need some clarification with rules, etc... please feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer(this will free up some time for jez).

Happy Shopping folks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Oh buddy...

What color is your kitchen? Its deep maroony kinda red and beige. Black counter tops, brown cupoards. ,
    What color is your bathroom? one is a greenblue with dark counters and the other is beige with dark counters. both have brushed silver faucets.

Do you have a theme in these rooms? no not really.

Do you like wall decals? If so, what are you looking for? I like them. I don't have anything specific in mind...I like the ones that are black or dark and just funky shapes or sillouttes.

How would you describe the style of you home? umm a mess? Its has no style...or rather I don't have style...
    Do you use and/or want a day planner/2013 agenda/calendar? What kind? (ex/ small pocket/purse one? Slightly larger one with more room for writing? daily desk calendar?) no thanks. I should use one but I know it would just be left untouched
    - Do you like/use nail polish? What kinds of colours? I like all colours! Nothing with sparkles though
    - If you have kids, are they into arts and crafts? yes very much so. We are always in need of craft box supplies. construction paper, popscile sticks, felt sheets, googly eyes, pom poms, glue, ect.
    - What's your favourite magazine (that you DON'T have a subscription to!) I like womans world.. i dunno, food ones :D
    Questions for buddy:

What type of homemade items do you like? I like lots of homemade things..aprons, wreaths, garlands, scarfs, socks, paintings, a rice pack, decorations,

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy? to be completely honest, no, I am not crazy about receiving homemade food items.. Im a bit of a germaphobe, I worry that maybe someone licks their fingers or the spoon. Yes, you may call me crazy.
    Last edited by RSAS; Tue, Oct 9th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

this is payback for my tool question isn't it. let me get a snack and i'll be back to answer some more.
    PammieD and missbee217 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ok. im adding another ole fav. for my upcoming buddy

3 additional wishes under $10
    3 additional wishes under $5
    3 additional wishes under $2
    and can these be dollar store or NO.
    Under $10 - stamps, bath puff, Note cards, GC for tims, face cloths, dish cloths, face towels, dish towels,
    Under $5 - Rolo Hot Chocolate, Nescafe 3 in 1
    Under $2 - train supplies, candy

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    favorite christmas cartoon.. probably Rudolph.
    do we need more christmas cookie cutters.. don't think so pretty sure hubby has like a 100 of them too up on the cupboard. silicone cookie molds. thats a different story.
    I have lots too - but unique ones always welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, what snack foods do you and/or your family enjoy?
    We are big popcorn eaters here, oldest DD love Salt n Vinegar popcorn spice. Love multigrain tostitos, popsicles, LOVE CHapmans Cookies and Cream Ice Cream

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Christmas Movie Shrek Christmas
    Christmas Song Tinsel Bear Alabama
    I love the Christmas Story
    Fave song would be Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    heh Buddy.. do you use any tools? if so what ones.

Tools?
    Can always use flashlights, measuring tapes

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I notice a lot of people talking about makeup.

QUESTION:

What are your top three favourite brands of makeup?
    I don't wear a lot but like Quo, Physicians Formula, Cover Girl

[QUOTE=PammieD;5009230]

Questions for my buddy:
    - Do you use and/or want a day planner/2013 agenda/calendar? What kind? (ex/ small pocket/purse one? Slightly larger one with more room for writing? daily desk calendar?)
    - Do you like/use nail polish? What kinds of colours?
    - If you have kids, are they into arts and crafts?
    - What's your favourite magazine (that you DON'T have a subscription to!)

I would love a dayplanner of any kind

Oldest daughter is obsessed with nail polish

I am always looking for cool crafts to do with Girl Guides

Style at Home for a magazine

Oh buddy...

What color is your kitchen?
    What color is your bathroom?

Do you have a theme in these rooms?

Do you like wall decals? If so, what are you looking for?

How would you describe the style of you home?
    One bathroom is coppery, the other is yellow and bright, Kitchen is dark cupboards, grey granite and stainless steel. I love anything to do with thistles. Decorating style is pretty classic. Love wall decals, I have some in our home "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all" "May this house be blessed with love and laughter" I would love some flourishes.

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    What type of homemade items do you like? Anything home made is fine with me.

Would you accept homemade chocolates or candy? Yes Please!
    me tooo!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Tue, Oct 9th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Page 28 of 493 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information