User Tag List

Page 311 of 493 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    On the 3rd day of Christmas, Armygirl76 gave to me....

- Butterfly printed duct tape/packaging tape! (Sooooo cool... almost too pretty to use)
    - A $5 Kelloggs prepaid mastercard!

Mommy's gonna do a shopping =)

Thank you~
    Lol another DD pick so glad you like it
    I forgot to take note of what I sent each day to you so it a surprise each day for me to lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Snuff - that's hilarious. How old's your son? Alexa's 7 weeks but I guarantee that'll be her one day. I love watching the personality emerge. Kids say the funniest things. I love Julsie-pie's idea of keeping a journal of her dd's funny little quotes. I'm totally going to do that as well. My friend has 3 kids that kill me...she posts all the stuff on FB that they say. I hope she's tracking it all somewhere else!

Day 3 for us! A sweet little Christmas blanket for Munchkin & candy canes for me

Buddy - I've never been a maniac for Turtles (always enjoyed them, but never craved them etc). I now have zero self restraint. Your turtle wrap (bubble wrap of turtles? Haha), prompted me to buy a bunch of boxes last wk when they were half price at SDM as 'gifts'...2 boxes destroyed...2 left that I've now packed away with stuff in boxes with mass amounts of tape & other boxes on them. That'll detour me, right? Now I've got candy canes to eat...they're lower calorie than turtles, right? Lol - lucked out with no stretch marks during pregnancy, but this train's gonna kill me! I can feel my a$$ growing with every bite. HoHoHo!
    hohoho is right each turtle is 90!!!! calories - I know because I ate an entire box and I'm still working off those calories days later (just got off my bike)

Today courtesy of Pammie D :D I got 2 packs of awesome oversized envelopes and address labels so smart! Totally had me fooled by the shape of the gift I was thinking it was a calendar. WTH is day 10 a/b ? the shape is confusing to me <strumming fingers> The kids know that tomorrow they each get to open a gift and they are excited thankyou thankyou!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I went to search for prezzie #3 and guess what...I found a 2B prezzie...JACKPOT LOL

On the third day (+2B LOL) I received, a very colorful set of measuring cups, candle aand christmas napkins. Those measuring cups rock because they have sizes I don't have. Thanks so much Jezebel

Picture as promised for days 1-3 (less my luxury gift tags because "someone" has run off with them"

Name:  023.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  351.8 KB

and my Christmas tree that went up last night

Name:  024.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  408.4 KB
    Last edited by coyote00; Mon, Dec 3rd, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Day 3 Snuffalufagus got us

Big package of plastic spoons for Riley's lunchs/snacks ~ THANK YOU, this makes me happy as now I can save the nice spoons from never returning home He opened the package and said "what is this", to which I replied buddy I think those are for mommy, so off I went to find the other #3 present

and he got a $10 Hasbro Pin , hmmm what to redeem for , I sooooo can't wait for better Zellers close out prices

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Snuff - that's hilarious. How old's your son? Alexa's 7 weeks but I guarantee that'll be her one day. I love watching the personality emerge. Kids say the funniest things. I love Julsie-pie's idea of keeping a journal of her dd's funny little quotes. I'm totally going to do that as well....
    Alan is 16 (which explains my "uncool" rubbermaid boxes, lol) and still cracks me up all the time. Children are brutally honest and I think that's why we adults think it's so hilarious. He's always said things out loud that I was thinking or would have liked to say but was too afraid to, lol. As a parent, I not only got to teach my children but, they've taught me so much in return...albeit through some of the most embarrassing experiences, lol. Nothing like a little healthy humility to help an adult grow up .
    Last edited by snuffaluffagus; Mon, Dec 3rd, 2012 at 11:04 AM.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Day 3 Snuffalufagus got us

Big package of plastic spoons for Riley's lunchs/snacks ~
    I just realized you may have meant those matching spoon and fork sets on the boys' wish list . If that's the case, then Riley won't be too thrilled with tomorrow's gift either, lol (omg, I can't stop laughing at myself for my lack of imagination, lol). Tell him I promise that not all the gifts are so boring .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Raining in Winnipeg on NOV 3! Weird weather! The little Dude and I are stayen off the highways today!
    Gwenad we are beyond thrilled with our gifts!!!! LOVE!

Last pic is DS helping put bulbs in one of my 10 ceramic tress!
    I am glad you are liking them! I was really nervous for some reason I can't remember what is on each day so it's like a surprise for me too And I know some days are better than others but it's a mish mash of everything!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so glad you and the kids are happy with everything Nat..

so standing in the kitchen this morning making us breakfast before hubby left for work and said.. i just wish i had something special to put on the bakery boxes for my gift baskets... i can't find anything here. it sucks!

well low and behold i went and opened Day 3.. and its labels to put on my bakery boxes.. "goodies to and from'.. are you in my freakin head girl.. really? i even said to my husband i don't remember posting anything about baking for others.. but if i did.. she obviously did her research.. its SO awesome. thanks SO much.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I just realized you may have meant those matching spoon and fork sets on the boys' wish list . If that's the case, then Riley won't be too thrilled with tomorrow's gift either, lol (omg, I can't stop laughing at myself for my lack of imagination, lol). Tell him I promise that not all the gifts are so boring .

Oh no its ok, I put those on his wishlist as a filler

Those are exactly what I wanted for his school lunches as we have these spoons below from IKEA and so far the orange fork and purple spoon have mysteriously gone missing from his lunch bag at school
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Seeing as how some of you don't venture many places on the forum thought I would post this here so at least you guys see it

**** Heads up **** in regards to the "Tackle the Taste" booklet that was posted earlier

mcminsen pointed out that the 4 top coupons are reversed - please double check your coupons

** The fronts and backs of the top four coupons are reversed! The Pepperettes coupon has Hot Rods on the back, the Hot Rods coupon has Pepperettes on the back, and the Juicy Jumbos and Grill'ems are reversed also!**

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

LOL!

On the Back To School train, we got a package of 100 plastic spoons, they were red, yellow and blue, and my kids were SO excited, especially each night when we packed lunches!
    They do tend to appreciate the little things like that

(They were actually upset when we ran out...I wish I knew where my buddy got them! )
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

On days 1, 2 and 3 my buddy sent to me....

an advent calendar - i think posted this one already
    hand puppet tattoos - such a cute idea
    cute Team Santa shirt - This is actually perfect timing as i'm taking the kids for santa pictures this week and realized i dont' have anything christmassy for Kaden. Now i do!

Cute light up snowman - he's now on my mantel but i still have to get some batteries for him to see him all lit up
    2 bags of chips and a lottery ticket - i won a free ticket but will have to send it to my aunt in Ontario to get it cashed. Will let you know if she wins the big bucks.
    Day 3 - i havent' found yet. I have a sneaking suspicion the gifts have been tampered with as i can't find several at the moment. little bugger likes to hide things. Yesterday i had to go hunting for my toothbrush hahaha

Thank you Trish!!!!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

heeelllloooooo day 3!!!! today my gift was to me!!!!!! a glade plug-in in clean linen scent. thank you so much wendy!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    hohoho is right each turtle is 90!!!! calories - I know because I ate an entire box and I'm still working off those calories days later (just got off my bike)

Today courtesy of Pammie D :D I got 2 packs of awesome oversized envelopes and address labels so smart! Totally had me fooled by the shape of the gift I was thinking it was a calendar. WTH is day 10 a/b ? the shape is confusing to me <strumming fingers> The kids know that tomorrow they each get to open a gift and they are excited thankyou thankyou!
    Sweet lord - I don't know whether I should love your or hate you for the insight on the turtles (yes, I was ignoring reading the side to find out for myself! lol). I however have not reached for one in my secret stash since reading this post! (yes, 10 mins is an accomplishment...especially since I have a bewitched baby today!). Think we need to take a walk and buy a bag of carrots or something! lol.

Re 10a/b....let me know when you find out! I too have no recollection of what is what! I think day 11 is in the gift bag though and if so, it's breakable. IE/ if CP smashed it, imma be p'd. Although I believe it should be fine!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I am glad you are liking them! I was really nervous for some reason I can't remember what is on each day so it's like a surprise for me too And I know some days are better than others but it's a mish mash of everything!
    Ditto! A lot of your wishlist stuff wasn't overly exciting lol. More practical mommy stuff! lol - but since it's on your list, I figured you actually wanted it! So, hopefully you'll find your days to be a mix between practical and 'fun'!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Oh no its ok, I put those on his wishlist as a filler

Those are exactly what I wanted for his school lunches as we have these spoons below from IKEA and so far the orange fork and purple spoon have mysteriously gone missing from his lunch bag at school
    I'm 31 and still have this problem! I find spoons for yougurt around the most random places! Maybe I should check out IKEA! lol These ones look cool!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Sorry for not getting on earlier. Yesterday was a great prezzie day, caramel drizzle K cups, I spent the morning sipping delicious coffee as I cleaned my house in preparation of finding a Christmas tree this morning a set and fresh smellie, makes me think of some place much warmer the here. Thank you Julie-pie, but I am really havi g trouble not opening the rest of this weeks gifts now
    Glad you are liking everything! I have one more thing (for day 25 which I will either be mailing to you today or tomorrow)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Raining in Winnipeg on NOV 3! Weird weather! The little Dude and I are stayen off the highways today!
    Gwenad we are beyond thrilled with our gifts!!!! LOVE!

Last pic is DS helping put bulbs in one of my 10 ceramic tress!
    Last time I checked it was December!

I thought I quoted Pammie post re: dd's book of funny quotes but I dont see it now Anyways, I got the idea from my sister friend who's parents made a book entitled 'Stupid things Sue Said'

Alan is 16 (which explains my "uncool" rubbermaid boxes, lol) and still cracks me up all the time. Children are brutally honest and I think that's why we adults think it's so hilarious. He's always said things out loud that I was thinking or would have liked to say but was too afraid to, lol. As a parent, I not only got to teach my children but, they've taught me so much in return...albeit through some of the most embarrassing experiences, lol. Nothing like a little healthy humility to help an adult grow up .
    I have a story that falls under halirious embrassing things that kids say (that wont make it in my book).

Well as you all probably know, I watch two kids (boy 6 & girl almost 4) and my hubby works with their father (their parents are separated). Last weekend the kids that I watch went to stay at their grandma's house and the boy wet the bed. However, the grandma (for reasoning I cant quite understand & despite having a son herself) thought that maybe it wasnt pee..... So she told their mother all concerned, who told their dad and suggested they have "the talk" with him, who laughed at her and said their son peed the bed! Anyways, when hubby re-told the story to me apparently DD was listening (this was on saturday). Today as we are walking down the stairs in their apartment DD says 'Sunshine had a wet dream at Grandma Alicia's house!' luckily the other kids didnt hear it but some random man in the stairwell did!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information