User Tag List

Page 423 of 493 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Wow Julesie - good luck with that. Could you bottle some of your dd's young energy and send it this way?

I just have to do the banister and lights around a built in shelf, then clean - I hate cleaning.... hate hate hate.

We put on Elf to get us going.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well yesterday i went to get my hair dyed.. and was talking to the hairdresser and i mentioned how (although i'd love to cut my hair short) my long hair is getting to cause problems.. for instance when im going to bed..i want to keep it 'together' so its not getting pulled on or stuck in my face etc.. she says have you ever tried using an elastic band.. um NO those things would hurt like a . well you know.. she's like no one of those bands thats covered in cloth.. she tried to explain it to me.. i didnt understand.. she said go to SDM and tell them what you want.. i was going to go today.. well sure enough.. i get up this morning.. open Day 21....

and its fabric covered stretchy elastics for my hair.. well duh. those.. tsk.. know i understand.. thanks so much Shell for them.. maybe tonite i might get a half decent nights sleep..

as well as some multi colored bobby pins. going to use those to hold my hair while i curl it on Tuesday.. sorry i don't do curlers..

once i figure out everything later.. i'll post a Day 21 picture. i so dont' want to clean and shop but i must.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hmm Elf ha Blu... i need some rockin christmas music here too to get going.. that and some coffee... \__/)
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

This morning I opened a great gift:

Name:  21.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  21.6 KB

The girls werre very excited to get some new puzzles this morning. We will attempt them later tongiht after the dayhome kids have gone home

Name:  Day21.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  23.5 KB

Thanks again Missbee! Have you and the kids been liking your gifts? Was the Wii game a good choice?

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Day 21, Bear25 gave to meeeee...

another box of Mum Mums and another pair of super cute socks for my nephew! I will post photos of the past few days when I get home tonight. but thank you! I wish I had those socks! haha. Babies get all the nice clothes.

This Christmas I have (so far) 4 Christmas dinners for my family.
    Dec.23rd is with my whole family + my brother in laws family
    Dec.24th is with just my whole family
    Dec.25th is with my whole family and my dad's side of the family
    Dec.27th is with my whole family and my mom's side of the family.

I know, crazy. Plus I"ve already been to one work Christmas dinner, two friend's Christmas parties, and I have two more friend's parties to go to this month.

I'm going to be partied out soon enough! and 100 lbs heavier.. =(

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Jez Thank you for the lovely Christmas card!

Day 21 -hairdye, elastics and bobby pins

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Wow Julesie - good luck with that. Could you bottle some of your dd's young energy and send it this way?

I just have to do the banister and lights around a built in shelf, then clean - I hate cleaning.... hate hate hate.

We put on Elf to get us going.

Almost done the laundry (and managed to get most of the packaging done) then heading to the indoor playground and my many outings! Heard from my SIL, she sent a gift for DD for Christmas and it hasn't arrived yet. Tracking said it was delivered on dec 3 and signed for by an Andrew, ummm...ya don't know who that is. Anyways it turns out Andrew was the UPS driver who was too lazy to try to deliver it or leave a notice, it's been sitting at the UPS store for 2+ weeks. Luckily the store is right next to the ceramics store! Wish me luck everyone!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    day 20 a pack of bobby pins. Thanks
    There should be a ball of hair elastics with that...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Day 21, Bear25 gave to meeeee...

another box of Mum Mums and another pair of super cute socks for my nephew! I will post photos of the past few days when I get home tonight. but thank you! I wish I had those socks! haha. Babies get all the nice clothes.

This Christmas I have (so far) 4 Christmas dinners for my family.
    Dec.23rd is with my whole family + my brother in laws family
    Dec.24th is with just my whole family
    Dec.25th is with my whole family and my dad's side of the family
    Dec.27th is with my whole family and my mom's side of the family.

I know, crazy. Plus I"ve already been to one work Christmas dinner, two friend's Christmas parties, and I have two more friend's parties to go to this month.

I'm going to be partied out soon enough! and 100 lbs heavier.. =(
    wow sounds great!

i believe it was you that was interested in the Huggies (hopefully yes) as I just sent one your way
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Trent and I got lovely cards from Jezebel today too...thank you!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I had never heard of them before either but I found it at Walmart, I thought it was so cute

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    day 20 olivia got a hug walla...never heard of them but it is so cute and immediately went on the her arm
    Attachment 153068

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Morning (again) Nap time was FANTASTIC. So fantastic I might just call nap time again. Hahahahahahahahaa. I wish! I have to do stuff... like clean up after my hubby who is the soooo very messy when he gets ready in the morning. It'slike I have a 37yr old kid.

After a kitchen tidy... making the bed... starting the laundry... I might nap. Seriously. I always have to make my bed before I can get back into it. I used to clean hotel's for a living so I "make a really mean bed"

I have a slight addiction to sleep..

Tonight is hubby's Christmas party BUT.. we are in the middle of a huge snowstorm and buses have been cancelled, etc. SO... I don't know. AND, I don't want to shave my legs because its flippin' cold out. <-- was that TMI?!? If so, sorry 'bout that.

I woke up chatty from my nap and nobody is here for me to talk with... you ladies are lucky ducks!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well in the last 1.5 hour i managed to clean the entire main level, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, wrapped 5 more presents. stockings are done. so no pics. they didnt' turn out.. but im not wasting $ on more stockings.. they are what they are. im just waiting for hubby to get home them heading for shower, change/make our bed, vacuum upstairs, clean bathroom upstairs.it really better stay clean the entire weekend or someone's going to pay.. and depending on if he wants to drive me or not head out to do rest of errands. in the snow. yay.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Well hubby went out shopping and took Trent with him and left me home which means no help with the day care kids I took some Tylenol 3 because codeine is a cough suppressant...and I'm having that pee your pants kinda cough today..and I forgot I took some and took some more about an hour ago I am feeling FINE now and hubby has come home to make sure I don't misplace any children...off to bed for me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    There should be a ball of hair elastics with that...
    oh I totally forgot about that! the ball of elastics was the unmarked package which I actually opened at the beginning of the train. It must have come apart.

Page 423 of 493 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast

Thread Information