User Tag List

Page 84 of 493 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    A nice stylish haircut at First Choice hair cutters, that's the only place I go, but I haven't had a haircut since DD was a month old! Omg... That's 9mths ago.

What is your astrological sign?
    Taurus

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

In case some of haven't been checking, the Kinder Egg freebie is now available on Facebook
    Jezebel, Armygirl76 and missbee217 like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I would love GC to Walmart, SDM, Starbucks, Dollarama, PetSmart, McDonalds, Michael's Penningtons, Reitmans

What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon? clothes lol or Just Dance 4, opi or essie nail polish

What is your astrological sign? Sagittarius
    Last edited by lizardqueen78; Tue, Oct 16th, 2012 at 12:03 AM.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I like to bake from scratch.
    Favorite wine is Italian red eg. Rampoldi, Masi
    Too cheap to buy without a coupon? I love soap bars but haven't bought in many years any organic or ones made with hemp and real essential oils because they're too costly.
    Dh's favorite snacks are salted peanuts and peanut butter on Christie soda crackers. He drinks Budweiser (and loves anything Budweiser) and also loves to read fiction bestsellers.
    I'm a cancer.

The most important thing about me...I'm extremely forgetful...I likely won't even remember what's on my wish list so, buddy? I hope you're not fretting cuz it will all be a surprise to me .

Question about belly piercing...I had mine done after I had my children. I can't remember why I took it out but I did a few years back and I don't miss it. As for tattoos...I wish I waited until after the boys were born as well. Nothing as ugly as a tattoo with stretch marks running through it . Unless you're aiming for a tattoo of a faded blob of ink .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

PammieD? If you go into labor before Saturday, do you think you can post here before you leave for the hospital?

Will someone be taking a video or lots of pictures? If there's anything I regret about my deliveries, it's not having pics or videos to look back on. And I can't remember who said it (Mrs. Sunshine maybe?) but, the best advice certainly is to enjoy every minute of your baby's infancy and childhood (and even those crazy teenage years because they're certainly the most fun!) because it does go by much too fast.

I can't wait to see pics of your baby .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    Kettle chips yoghurt and green onion. Mm. So good. Probably something expensive like eyeliner. Hmmm.

Taurus

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon? I have a hard time buying anything for myself so I guess it would be a movie! Since I have missed so many!

What is your astrological sign? Cancer

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Sorry I haven't on in a while, But I was in Banff and Jasper for the weekend. I have been in Alberta for 6 years and it's my first time there! But I did pick up close to 10 gifts for my buddy since I started shopping!
    julesie-pie and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Well, here's the update. I went for an ultrasound this afternoon and SURPRISE! I'm still pregnant! I'm scheduled to be induced on Saturday if nothing happens by then. Dr said it's best to get healthier before the baby comes/labour so I have as much energy as possible to evacuate this thing! Now we can tell our families that nothing's happening until Saturday and hope that they forget I could still go into labour naturally! Lol. First grand baby for 3 sets of parents (DH's are divorced) so the phones won't stop frigging ringing/vibrating at all hours of the day! They all mean well, but the phones have all been put on silent so I don't get too snarky with them! Lol
    my sis shawshank drank raspberry tea??? and my mom washed the car by hand to start labor..........there are always the other things to get it going too if you want to fo into labor before saturday............i could list them but probably best to send me a message and i will let you know what they are.....LOL good luck. i will be in your shoes in 9 weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    A horror movie LOL

Virgo
    i am too cheap to get myself a haircut usually and my sign is cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    In case some of haven't been checking, the Kinder Egg freebie is now available on Facebook
    i got mine this time......missed out last time they had it!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Dairy Queen

Gemini

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Question for the nail polish junkies here...Have any of you tried the Orly gel nail kit from SDM? Also, does anyone know if the uv light only works with the orly products? I am contemplating getting it at the Mega Redemption in Dec as a prezzie to myself!

Curious if anyone has had luck or not so much luck with them!
    Armygirl76 likes this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    hmmm...will have to get back to this one

Aquarius
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon? ---> i rarely spend money on myself....could definitely use some new clothes

What is your astrological sign? ---> Leo

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    WHITE FREEZIE COOLERS How do I not know about these??

mee too ????^^^^^^

Jezebel I make cake pops all the time and I've tried the pan and find them dry, you can just bake your cake, crumble it up and add about a half a cup of icing to the crumbs, mix it all in and then take about a tablespoon and a half of the icing and cake mixture and roll it into a ball, chill the cake balls in the fridge for a few hours and voila you are are ready to dip them in chocolate They are super yummy!!
    I saw one went to buy it today and it was gone but going to try out your suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    Buddy, if you could recieve a GC from any store.. what store would you want it to be to? (Please list a few options)
    sdm/giant tiger/$$store/tims/apple apps(new phone LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm shy about joining groups if I don't know the people...I'd be less likely to join in the other forum but would love to join in on a FB group with any of you ladies here if anyone is up for it. We could make it a closed group so we wouldn't have to publicly broadcast any "failures" though I do not believe anyone who is trying is failing
    I would like to join

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I can set one up if you ladies would like Nothing better to do right now! lol.

Now we need a name for our group - PM me if you'd like to join the group with your full name etc so that I can search you and friend you to FB/the group...hmmm...what to call the FB group though!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I just want to thank jez for her hard work especially when a certain Armygirl somehow manages to delete her buddy email and she has to send it again
    thanks but really feel like I am not being a good host I have had to work a bit more than usual and it has been somewhat challenging...I feel frustrated I was at The Law Courts Bldg today filing some papers for a law firm (my P.T job) and took a pic of something with my phone.....dummy me....security was nice enough to set my phone to FACTORY SETTINGS!! are you f'in kidding me.....ugh I wanted to cry....

[QUOTE=coyote00;5023361]Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    Starbucks

Leo

I just finished reading 10 pages and 35 inbox p'ms have all been responded to

I did manage to find a few items today and was pretty happy about them too !! I had to remind myself I am not shopping for me LOL

by the way what is a Mojo ? off to google LOL I saw it posted I forget by who and am not looking back :p

I hope some of the slow posters pick up and start answering buddy questions ....I am exhausted off to bed guys ....
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Question for the nail polish junkies here...Have any of you tried the Orly gel nail kit from SDM? Also, does anyone know if the uv light only works with the orly products? I am contemplating getting it at the Mega Redemption in Dec as a prezzie to myself!

Curious if anyone has had luck or not so much luck with them!
    hmmm never heard of it...sorry no help here...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

contest time.....I have been counting something
    since this train started .... question is what ???

Page 84 of 493 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread Information