User Tag List

Page 17 of 493 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Is there still room on the adult one? If so, I'd love a seat please!?
    " I have read and understand all the Pkge Train Rules/Guidlines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Is it too early for buddy questions?

Buddy how do you feel about homemade gifts?
    ask away but seems like you are all a bunch of chatter bugs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Hey there - is there still room on this train? I'll work on my WL just in case!

Thanks!

" I have read and understand all the Pkge Train Rules/Guidlines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    I hope I'm not too late for a seat on the adult train!

I have read and understand all the Pkge Train Rules/Guidlines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky

I
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    one more question. do we automically get the children of the buddy we get. or can we ask for someone children' specifically.
    it is a secret :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    i would love to ride please if the train is not full yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Catching up....

Love homemade items!!

Our Christmas decor....we have MANY Christmas trees. All of them have a different theme. Our main tree is all gold and burgundy. Sort of Victorian/Primitive looking. We also have a white tree that gets totally decorated in baby pink decorations. A kitchen tree that is all ornaments that are kitchen themed. A tree in our family room that is all our ornaments from the countries we have been to. A Nightmare Before Christmas tree....and so on and on. We have a very large collection of outdoor Christmas decor and our house is listed as one of the places to "see" at Xmas time.

10.00 items:

Starbucks Anniversary Blend K kups
    Christmas Stamping set(so addicted right now)
    Unique Christmas tree lights(white ones!)

5.00 items

Card Stock
    Glitter for stamping
    brown paper wrap for making my own wrapping paper!

Skinny colored sharpie for card making
    Mini Gloves
    Fridge Magnets

Dollar store is fine with me!!
    crap away for the day and 10 pages to catch up...quoting jody so I can copy/answer all the questions LOL...I will be back tomorrow inbetween going to my moms to eat and clean up the train will close at noon tomorrow night everyone...please don't talk to much LOL

everyone please go look at the first page second post and see if your name is on the trains you want to be on and if your name isn't red or green I need your wishlist ......only p'm me if your name is not on the train you want it on ...

well you can p'm me for questions but I don't want 30 p'ms saying yup all is good LOL

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Jody or pumpkin/peachy can you please check the names in post 241 I will add them to the list tomorrow~~~~~~~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Finally done! Like it wasn't hard enough to come up with ideas for my list, when typing up my son's, he tells me, "anything is fine, Ma" Gahh!

Now to catch up with you chatter mouths .
    julesie-pie likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

3 items under $10 --- stamps, walmart giftcard, small dry erase markers, sudocreme diaper cream

3 items under $5 --- Gerber grins and giggles baby wash (oatmeal scent)....i used this on my son 7 years ago and i have not been able to find it since!!!
    --- Milk bones (medium)
    --- 8 oz drop in bottle liners

3 items under $2 --- train supplies, different sized envies, christmas stocking stuffers (fruit flavored candy canes, real milk chocolates, hot wheels, anything really....lol)

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

What are your Christmas decor colours inside your home?

I love all colors!

Question: Do you like cookbooks, what kind?

I don't really use them.

3 additional wishes under $10:
    Ovenmits, face cloths, batteries

3 additional wishes under $5: glade or febreeze candles, extra butter popcorn, paper plates

3 additional wishes under $2: coffee crisp bar, comb, scissors

and can these be dollar store or NO: yes

Fave Hot drink: I dont drink alot of hot drinks, but would love to try a good hot chocolate!!

Would LOVE something personalized but nothing exists lol.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I'm cheering for the green team .

I adore home made gifts! Someone putting thought, energy, and talent into a gift is awesome!

Favorite hot beverage: organic green tea (I like to experiment and mix my own spices/herbs into it)

Personalized things with name on it: Bth for me and my son, yes but, only if it's not something to wear.

Christmas colors inside home: A little bit of everything. We don't decorate a crazy amount but, our little Charlie Brown tree has a few ornaments from my dh's childhood and I still put up the decorations my children made when they were little .

Cookbooks: Omg, yes!! Authentic Punjabi cuisine is something that interesting both me and the family right now.

3 additional wishes under $10: organic whole peppercorns (the tri-colored ones), gas GC, a variety of organic heirloom vegetable seeds
    3 additional wishes under $5: Timmy's GC, brown hair elastics, bottle brush
    3 additional wishes under $2: bookmarkers, envelopes, doggy poop bags
    Dollar store? Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a Dollar store snob . I don't mind items from there as long as it's not for consumption/anything to do with food and nothing to put on my skin. Every time I've walked into one, I had to leave within a minute because the strong chemically odor of plastic and smelly candles gave me an instant migraine. Is anyone else sensitive to the smell in there or am I just weird like that ?

My questions for both adults and children:
    What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general?
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind?
    Hobbies?
    trish1980 and nat77 like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

is there still room...i would love on both
    i have a daughter 2 years old...Olivia

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

one more question. do we automically get the children of the buddy we get. or can we ask for someone children' specifically.
    I think we can get different buddies for the kids' package train. Last year, I had two different buddies for the adult/kid train.

ok. im adding another ole fav. for my upcoming buddy

3 additional wishes under $10
    3 additional wishes under $5
    3 additional wishes under $2
    and can these be dollar store or NO.
    3 Additional Wishes Under $10: Cookie Sheet, Muffin Tin, Pedometer
    3 Additional Wishes Under $5: Jelly Belly's, Wrapping Paper Cutter (((For kids' list Magnetic Alphabet Letters))))
    3 Additional Wishes Under $2: Scotch Tape, Kit Kat Bars, Smarties
    Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    my fav hot beverage is Pumpkin Spice latte! From Starbucks or elsewhere

personalized for daughter -- absolutely but my daughters name is Hawaiian and not common at all Spelled Maile and pronounced MY-LEE... NOT "Mail" (the type we get from the mailman!)
    Yummmm Pumpkin Spice Latte's!
    What a beautiful name!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post

Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind?
    Hobbies?
    My favourite colour is Teal.
    Not much of a sports fan.... I really need to exercise more. My daughter is a year and a half and I haven't taken off the pregnancy weight yet.

Hobbies---my current hobby is learning about Reiki and Natural Healing (I'm doing my Level 2 Reiki at the end of November). I think I listed some Natural Healing things on my wishlist, but I'm pretty sure who ever has me as a buddy is going to think I'm a little looney with some of the items I listed! Currently, they are monitoring a folicular lesion on my thyroid to see if it's cancerous, so I've been throwing myself into finding a way to get rid of the lesion, without actually going through surgery (I will, of course, do the surgery if that's the only option.) At the moment, I'm BIG into relaxation and aromatherapy aids.
    Last edited by nat77; Sun, Oct 7th, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I adore home made gifts! Someone putting thought, energy, and talent into a gift is awesome!

Favorite hot beverage: organic green tea (I like to experiment and mix my own spices/herbs into it)

Personalized things with name on it: Bth for me and my son, yes but, only if it's not something to wear.

Christmas colors inside home: A little bit of everything. We don't decorate a crazy amount but, our little Charlie Brown tree has a few ornaments from my dh's childhood and I still put up the decorations my children made when they were little .

Cookbooks: Omg, yes!! Authentic Punjabi cuisine is something that interesting both me and the family right now.

3 additional wishes under $10: organic whole peppercorns (the tri-colored ones), gas GC, a variety of organic heirloom vegetable seeds
    Dollar store? Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a Dollar store snob . I don't mind items from there as long as it's not for consumption/anything to do with food and nothing to put on my skin. Every time I've walked into one, I had to leave within a minute because the strong chemically odor of plastic and smelly candles gave me an instant migraine. Is anyone else sensitive to the smell in there or am I just weird like that ?

Hobbies?
    Fav colour: Right now, purple for me & pink for DD
    Sports/hobbies? Use to bowl before having baby... Have my own shoes
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sun, Oct 7th, 2012 at 08:41 AM.
    snuffaluffagus likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Wow this is a busy thread!! We are going to have to go back through 20 pages once we get our buddies to see what they said..LOL

3 wishes under $10...hmmm Scentsy wax pack, lindor advent calendar, nice 8x10 picture frame
    3 wishes under $5...wide spatula(for flipping eggs), satsuma body lotion, mr. clean magic erasers
    3 wishes under $2..reese peanut butter cups, menthos gum, butterscotch candy canes

What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? My fave color is red and my son's used to be blue but he's on a big purple kick right now.
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? I do kick boxing and go to boot camp 3 times a week, my son is in karate and loves to break dance (B-Boy dance)
    Hobbies? I like to paint and scrapbook (but I haven't had time for scrapbooking in a couple of years...maybe this is the year..LOL) My son loves to draw, color and paint

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I included our fav colours in our lists - mine is pink, my son's is purple.
    Sports - I try and do workout videos and have way too many, I could do a different workout almost everyday for a year I think
    My son hasn't started any sports yet, most seem to start at 3 so hopefully next spring he'll be doing soccer and/or swimming lessons.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

What are your Christmas decor colours inside your home? deep red, apple green, white, copper, silver i think? LOL

Question: Do you like cookbooks, what kind? i use a recipe site and pinterest, no room to store cookbooks although I have the Looneyspoons one and it is wicked awesome!

3 additional wishes under $10: pepper mill- hubby broke ours le sigh, GC to walmart, reitmans, old navy, shoppers, avojuice hand cream

additional wishes under $5: entertainment mags (People, US Weekly, InTouch, etc), 3m removable picture hanging hooks- these are the best!! I use them all the time! need some for heavier pictures, and the medium size, wilton color gels (anything but black, brown and yucky colors ha ha), wrapping paper cutter

3 additional wishes under $2: the new cadbury cookie crunch bar- dying to try it!, christmas gift tags (i usually get sticker ones cause I am lazy like that :p), curling ribbon for wrapping gifts, christmas tissue paper

and can these be dollar store or NO: yes if nice quality

Favorite color(s): deep teal, black, apple green

sports: does chasing a very active 2.5 year old count? LOL

hobbies: just getting into cardmaking, sewing, and i also cake decorate
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

-double picture frame
    -large water bowl for the pets
    -dark brown bath mat

-various sizes/styles of white candles (filling an old stone fireplace with them)
    -kitchen tools: wooden spoons, spatula, lifter,??
    -leave in conditioner

-Christmas gift tags
    -cupcake liners
    -Christmas window clings for playroom

Dollar store is fine with me

What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? Green and Burgundy

Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind soccer, canoeing, hiking, snowmobiling, cross country skiing

Hobbies? lots are on my list knitting, sewing, cooking, baking, making preserves, reading, and couponing of course!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

3 additional wishes under $10 Lindt advent calendar, John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray, Flour sifter for baking (the kind that looks like a tin cup with a handle to pump).
    3 additional wishes under $5 A whistle for coaching (mine is pathetically dying right now), mittens on a string (so I know where they are before an especially cold yard duty), Tim's card.
    3 additional wishes under $2 Couponing train gear (envelopes, paper clips, stamps, etc.), Spanish Rice-A-Roni, parchment paper.
    and can these be dollar store or NO. I'm okay with a couple of $ store items, but I don't like receiving a ton of things that I could easily buy as well at my local $ store.
    What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? Purple and chartreuse.
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? I downhill ski and curl. I also coach volleyball and track & field at my school.
    Hobbies? Couponing! Collecting 50 to 100+ year old black and white postcards from my small town.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

OMG I just spent 45mins catching up on 7 pages! I am going to my MIL today & staying over (no internet there) then straight to my parents for another big dinner. Probably wont be able to catch up again until tuesday afternoon! At this rate I have 50 pages to catch up o! yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I would give my right arm for some of the homemade items that have recently been showcased on the package trains!.....So, um, YES I would gladly and enthusiastically accept anything homemade.

A question to my adult buddy: What is your favourite hot beverage?

A question to my kid buddy: Does your child(ren) like personalized things with their name on it?
    Hot chocolate - especially the carnation after eight & coffee crisp one

yes to personalized items for DD, she has an easy name that is on everything - Hannah. When I was a kid it was so hard to find my name - Julia but there were tons of Julie. Same went for my sister as she is Sara w/o an H!

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Buddy...

What are your Christmas decor colours inside your home?
    green, red, brown, gold and straw coloured - I have alot of those straw ikea tree decorations. my tree is a bit traditional w/ apples & pinecones. but have also recently some stuffed decorations to put on the lower branches for DD. picked up an awesome Owl (from winnie-the-pooh) tree decoration from SDM for $0.99 last week. The rest of the house is red & green paper chains expplosion!

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I LOVE homemade gifts, I am always truly amazed at the talent others have.

Every and every color, our tree is filled with decorations made by my children over 11 years ago plus many many inherited decorations from great grandmas & grandmas, great aunties and friends.

Favorite bevy is definitely K-Cup coffee (chocolate flavored being my most fav)

I am going to re-do my w/l again today in WORD just in case SC flubs up again in the middle of my PM.

Question: Do you like cookbooks, what kind?
    No cookbooks for me thanks.

ok. im adding another ole fav. for my upcoming buddy

and can these be dollar store or NO.
    Geez I always find this one hard

-christmas crackers (the snapping ones not the eating ones lol)
    -GC to Walmart or Old Navy (my new fav place to get clothes for DD)
    -toddler underwear size 2T girls

-P stamps
    -christmas cup or mug for DD - PLASTIC
    -Bath & Body Works Shea Infused Socks!!

-black sharpie
    -christmas muffin liners
    -smartfood popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Ps- Dollar store is fine- as long as it is a decent quality. (Except for the few items I specified no $ store please).
    I am ok with dollar store as long as it decent quality. however I dont like make-up, lotion or health/beauty type products (hair ties, brushes & jewellery I am fine with) from there as well as there food products.

Hobbies?
    Fav colours:
    DD - PURPLE!
    Me - hmmmm.....I dont really have a fav colour, though I do seem to wear lots of blue. If I were to have a scarf I would love a red one, to accent my black coats
    DH - I dont think he has one, but he wears lots of blue, green, navy, gray & brown

Physical activity/sports:
    Me: does walking & running after a toddler count? lol I like swimming but i dont do that very often. Also hiking & canoeing (which is very rare now, though I will be going canoeing next weekend )
    DD: currently taking gymnastics & ballet (omg watching her do ballet is sooo cute). in the summer she took a sportsability class and loves to kick around a mini soccer ball. She also LOVES to RUN!
    DH - hiking & canoeing & he is really big on watching racing (Formula 1)
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 17 of 493 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread Information