User Tag List

Page 97 of 493 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Well, been at the hospital since 4:30 am. Loooongest day ever, but once I got my epidural this morning, I've been catching up on some much needed sleep! Hurray! I figured I'd drop in now and catch up and say hi since I reckon this is gonna be the calm before the storm. I'll probably be off grid for a few days when LB shows up! See ya on the flip side yo!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Good luck Pammie SO exciting I predict a girl you could name her Armygirl LOL just teasing.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Good Luck Pammie!!

Editing to say... I predict it will be a girl! And she will weigh 7lbs 8oz...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Get all the sleep and rest that you can now, you are going to need it. I don't even know you but I am so excited for you, and the safe arrival of your little one.

I predict a cute little boy that is 7 lbs 12 oz born before 11 pm
    Last edited by cowgirlmama04; Wed, Oct 17th, 2012 at 03:40 PM.
    snuffaluffagus and bluzsuz like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ugh, I really have to keep up-to-date on this thread, just read through 12 pages - with a couple toddler interuptions it took 2hrs ...whew....

now onto answering questions

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    I don't know if you get CityTV? If so its on tonight at 10pm est!

Favourite Christmas treat or food? Someone mentioned Stuffing?? That is one of my favorites! My Mom makes an awesome stuffing!
    Wine? Red or white? What kind? Don't really drink wine but if I do its normally white.
    My buddy is a baker but does she bake from scratch or from mixes? Probably about 50/50 if I don't have much time then I resort to mixes!
    Chi Infra Shampoo $2.00, John Freida Frizz Serum Nighttime $2.00. Are you interested in either of these items buddy? Never used these! but I do have frizzy hair!
    Buddy, if you could receive a GC from any store.. what store would you want it to be to? Would love Walmart, No Frills/RCSS, SDM, Penningtons, Subway, Timmies
    Ya I did manage to look it up on On Demand but I missed 4 now 5 episdoes and they didnt have the first 2 episodes available anymore so i will have to see if hubby can download them

on a side note - I finally got him to download Downtown Abbey (havent started watching it yet)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    A horror movie LOL

What is your astrological sign?
    Virgo
    Dr. Bronner's Magic Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Lanvendar

Aquarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    contest time.....I have been counting something
    since this train started .... question is what ???
    I cant believe no one has thought of this - Jez you are counting SHEEP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I think I answered this already somewhere- but here it is again. I do not like weapons of any type, small hard candies or Bratz dolls (Barbie brand is ok though)

Not really a unicorn but I really want a Contigo travel mug for hot beverages and a Starbucks Tumbler (with lid and straw) for cold beverages.

Wine? Red or white? What kind? Yes please- could you send it today? Prefer a red wine or a blush

My buddy is a baker but does she bake from scratch or from mixes? Both

Favourite Christmas treat or food? Turtles (I think I forgot this on my wishlist), fudge, Peppermint Bark, Peppermint melt aways (from the kiosk in the mall)

Does he read books? Magazines? -what are his favorites? He has lots of books, but loves magazines too. A current Maxim magazine or Car and Driver would make him happy.
    Favorite treat? Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Toffifee, Flavoured Coffee Beans (not french vanilla though)
    Item he is always running out of? Flavoured coffee beans or Gillette Deodarant (saw a Gillette pouff at Dollarama- he would like that too)
    Coffee? Tea? Hot Chocolate? -favorite brand Coffee- prefers beans (I usually get at Costco or the flavoured ones in the bulk machine in the coffee aisle)
    Adult bevvie? Whiskey
    Hobby? Not sure- free time isnt common around here. He likes to surf the internet or play games in his free time.
    Sports? Fave team? No sports here.
    !

I would also prefer if my DD doesnt have Bratz Dolls

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    HEH Buddy.. do you wear an apron while cooking/baking.?
    No but I would LOVE one for my DD (its on my wishlist!)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    No, I do not.

Buddy, is there any samples you're always wanting and would like me to throw in your package?

Because I'm always looking for Downy Unstoppables, Cascade ActionPacs, toothpaste, razors, pantene or head&shoulders.........yet I have stuff like Febreeze car vents, Febreeze Set&Refresh, Tide Pods, CrestWhiteStrips, etc... that I don't use and would happily give away!
    any laundry pods, crest pro-health toothpaste, dish soap & chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Rant:

I posted some things Pressley has grown out of or away from on a mom swap group for my city. 2 items were picked up today, one for $20.00 and one for $2.00. I left the items between my door because I had an appointment this morning and they were to leave the money in my mailbox. The $20.00 went missing. I do this all the time, no one in my neighborhood touches my sale stuff, just the young kids go after Pressley's toys (older kids were in school...10am). Sooo annoyed.
    that totally sucks

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    No apron for me!

Samples are awesome! I may be the only one who doesn't want the Unstoppables (they make the smallest dog itch ) I'd love any other samples though!

Bulk Barn treats are great
    I dont like downy unstoppables either (the scent is too strong for me)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy would you prefer me to send some FPC's / HV coupons, or all presents.
    I would be happy with either

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    I seriously need to come on here more often sheesh, I'm only on plage 87 so more posts coming as I go but I'm mobile and this thing gives me attitude when I try to multicultural...anyway

I am a libra

I will gladly take any excess weight - boob or otherwise - that any of you would like to dispose of. I know I'm about to become the most hated person on here but I actually have more trouble gaining weight than losing it (as I duck and cover) I've always had crazy metabolism and I'm pretty active but being scoffed at for how skinny you are isn't always ideal either. I would kill for curves! Embrace them ladies! On a related note I've been asking Santa to bring m boobs snce I was a teenager but alas b is as far down the alphabet as I've been long live the itty bitty titty committee

Jez have you been counting the obscene number of hours it takes you to keep up with this crazy train?....insert ozzy here

To be continued
    I in the same boat with you for weight and boobs *sigh*

everyone kidlets are sooooo adorable! got to go find DD santa photo & other christmas photos!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

YAY Pam.. good luck wishing ya a quick and easy labour.. lets see a girl around 2 am. and weighing 8. 4.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Pammie, so excited for you I'll guess a boy weighing in at 8lbs and 2oz

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Congrats PammieD, I predict girl, 6 pm, 7.1 pounds

I started shopping the other day, and went again today. Still looking for a certain item my buddy wants but I can't find it. I'm going to see if I can find it on-line.
    missbee217 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Well, been at the hospital since 4:30 am. Loooongest day ever, but once I got my epidural this morning, I've been catching up on some much needed sleep! Hurray! I figured I'd drop in now and catch up and say hi since I reckon this is gonna be the calm before the storm. I'll probably be off grid for a few days when LB shows up! See ya on the flip side yo!
    I love you are on smartcanucks in the hospital! Good luck and wish you a good labour! Can't wait to hear about the babe!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Yay Pammie!! I would like a baby girl 7lbs, 11 oz @ 3am.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I am going to predict (guess - as I am terrible at predictions, lol) girl 7lbs 7oz at 7:07pm

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Is it how many times people say your name Jezebel?

Or how many times you've aske us to post if we have a camera?
    I just came on to guess that it was how many times her name is used...You beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Here is an off topic question - I am the manager of our local pipe and drum band - we are desperate for funds, in a culturally rich province there is very little available in the way of grants etc. to help save small organizations like ours
    what are some neat and interesting fundraisers we could do?
    We do an Xmas Basket and an Easter Basket raffle, we rely on parades for $$ too, we had two cancellations this fall which lost us a possible $800. Just wondering what neat stuff might be out there for us to try.
    Host a Community Event with a Carnival theme...Get a few donations from local businesses for prizes, etc.
    I have an entire outline if you are interested, pm me and I will forward it.... Entertaining children costs a fortune, so if you can organize something that will entertain children yet not cost an arm & a leg, you will get a HUGE turn out!
    Also, QSP is our largest fundraiser each year.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    EXCITING! Congrats!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Jezebel are you counting the number of posts?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    No Peachy she is close as were a lot in the last few pages....p'ming you
    WAIT! Someone's close? Who's close? Am i close? Is it who has a camera? Who can take pictures? number of likes? number of replies? number of questions people ask you? are we counting platypus? WHAT??? Somebody guess it right! This is driving me mental! I have to know now!

And YY Pammie D! So excigted for you!....are you counting down the days till PammieD's baby arrives? I say 3:43 am she will have an adorable baby boy....maybe

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

DD's first christmas and first photo with santa (this is some weird fishing santa that was FREE at vaughan mills mall - I have since learned there is a traditional FREE santa at bass pro shop (in the same mall), went last year but DD was terrified of santa, hopefully this year she will actually let santa hold her)

the little boy in the second photo is my cousin's son, he is 4 months old that my DD.

Edit note: DD looks stunned and about to cry but she never actually cried (the first year), she is 6 month here
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Mon, Feb 11th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.

Page 97 of 493 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread Information