User Tag List

Page 253 of 493 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I received my package from Coupmama today! I haven't opened it yet as I was only on my lunch hour when I picked it up. It's in the trunk of my car calling my name but I am trying not to think about it, lol.

I also received my little buddy package for my son today as well, but I'm not sure who it is from yet. I have to open it to find out. He'll be sooooo excited when he sees it!

2 hours and counting!!!!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    okay the SC Exchanges are closed for participants now....so am wondering since there is enough time should a new Christmas pkge train be posted ???

...like a Gift From The Heart pkge train ? all gifts have to either be homemade either by you /someone you know/from a craft sale/baked by you ect...
    Hmm...not sure. I'm not super crafty and I can't have baked goods in the house!!!!! I'm doing really good with eating no junk food.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    So it would seem that Montreal is a pitstop between the eastern and western provinces, lol. The joke's on me .
    Ha! I was just going to write that because my buddies package is in Montreal right now for a visit. But it won't stay there.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Name:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 263
Size:  347.6 KB

It's here, it's here! As soon as I opened the box I knew who it was from! Thanks NickiB!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Ha! I was just going to write that because my buddies package is in Montreal right now for a visit. But it won't stay there.
    Thanks for not getting my hopes up
    Jezebel, Melissa13 and missbee217 like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Name:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 263
Size:  347.6 KB

It's here, it's here! As soon as I opened the box I knew who it was from! Thanks NickiB!
    Please tell me nothing is broken!!! I've been having a fit ever since I dropped it off at CP... (Sorry everything is squished.. and don't forget to open the big burlap gift.. it's perishable!)

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Name:  photo (2).jpg
Views: 229
Size:  388.6 KB

I just noticed this was an open on arrival gift! I am drooling right now! Thanks so so so much NickiB Everything seems to be fine I took a peek at each gift before I put them away ( I have no self control) Dec 1st can`t come soon enough

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Buddy- your item is waiting for you at Kingslake Post Office
    missbee217 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Buddy, your package says it's "out for delivery" today so hopefully you're home and receive it! Ahhhhhhhh I can't wait till mine arrives, the suspense is killing me!!

umm are you my buddy???? i havent' unpacked it as of yet.. im tired out just from removing all the tape. LOL.. just curious...rather than flipping back through all the pages on here.. is their a #1 of 2 on the way.. my husband took the package and noticed that and asked the driver he said theres nothing else but if at the end of his trip if he found it he'd bring it by. im going to unpack now.. eek! so excited. my husband was like looking at them going.. whats the #'s about.. when i told him his jaw dropped and he's like boy are you spoiled LOL.

on a side note hope my buddy got theirs too off to check the #.
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    umm are you my buddy???? i havent' unpacked it as of yet.. im tired out just from removing all the tape. LOL.. just curious...rather than flipping back through all the pages on here.. is their a #1 of 2 on the way.. my husband took the package and noticed that and asked the driver he said theres nothing else but if at the end of his trip if he found it he'd bring it by. im going to unpack now.. eek! so excited. my husband was like looking at them going.. whats the #'s about.. when i told him his jaw dropped and he's like boy are you spoiled LOL.

on a side note hope my buddy got theirs too off to check the #.

Yes I'm your buddy! Sorry about all the tape....that would be my dad's fault, I brought it to work to mail and he's like, no that's no good, you need to tape it better and starting duck taping it all LOL. Nope, there's only the one box. The only thing I had said previously was that I forgot to put a Christmas card in there and was going to mail one later if I remember! Sorry for no "open now" gifts, it's my first package train too and I had never even thought of that. And don't be getting too touchy feely with your prezzies...some are probably obvious but I didn't have time to disguise them in other packaging! Did everything make it okay? There was one prezzie that was bubble wrapped because it is breakable. Anyways, ahhh I'm nervous, but I really hope you enjoy everything! :D

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh.. ok it just reads 2/2 on the top of my address area.. thats odd. im wondering if the mail person put in on there.. anyway. don't worry about the tape. gosh .. no worries. hubby helped me go at it.
    if ya did pack open now gifts in their do you have any idea how hard it would have been for me to STOP after opening them. LOL. and yes the bubbnle wrapped package is just fine. its all good. hopefully within the next couple of hours i can get my tree out and display all my prezzies under it and take a picture. i'll try to be very careful i dont' get too touchy with anything. as everyone else has said.. 25 prezzies just for me to open. r u kidding. im going to be a kid on christmas morning every day for 25 days.. no matter what it is. DON"T be nervous. im sure everything is awesome. thanks so much again for taking the time and everything else to do this for me. a complete stranger .. sorta.. is it December 1st yet LMAO i promise i'll wait. good thing is by the time i get to open them my event here will be over so im going to be looking forward to this every day. yay. anyway enough of my rambling *smooch* thanks again.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

soo.....apparently santa doesnt come until 3pm in the week (even though the email they sent me said different) so we didnt end up seeing santa Mrs. Claus did make a special appearance because they felt sorry for DD. She was nervous and didnt want to go near her lol (stilll waiting for the photo, will post when it comes through)

oh well, better than last year when she cried. she prefers to look a santa from afar rather than up close and enjoyed seeing him at the parade. I have signed her up for the Santa Experience on Dec 11th - its for a bunch of kids (not 1 on 1) and Santa reads a story and then there is a photo oportunity I think not sure exactly but the ticket price all goes to charity!

OH buddy where are you.....?

2012/11/20 08:33 NEW SAREPTA Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Nov 20th, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

WOWZERS!!! I got my package from Mrs Sunshine today and am a little overwhelmed by the kazillion presents that arrived. I`m waiting for the kids to go down for a nap before I dive into it.

Also, Mrs. Sunshine is the person who aided in making my Unicorn Christmas Wish come true!! She found the name and brand and date of the Christmas Star I had when I was a kid and it is now in my possession sitting on top of our Christmas tree.

I`m so excited for December 1st!!!! I thought for sure that I would be able to restrain myself until the first, but now, I`m thinking I might have to get hubby to hide the box until December like he did last year.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Im so excited! After all this stressing Ive been doing about this possible upcoming redemption, and not having enough points for a big one, i just got messaged from my cousin who was willing to send me more than I needed in SDM points! So between my cousin and my auction I have running looking for points i will have enough to do a top level redemption! I really hope they do, so a Mega at the beginning on Dec, if not I still have enough for at least a $170 redemption! Ive only had 1 bid on my auction but yes its with a very positive long time SC member with a great rep!
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    oh.. ok it just reads 2/2 on the top of my address area.. thats odd. im wondering if the mail person put in on there..
    that is odd, because i definitely didn't write that on there! oh well, i promise there was only one box from me!

ahhhhhhhh i'm so jealous of you all getting your packages today. any day now i hope! only 11 more days till we can open our first present! hubby and i are planning on decorating and putting the tree up this weekend, but I have no idea how I plan to "baby proof" it LOL
    missbee217 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    that is odd, because i definitely didn't write that on there! oh well, i promise there was only one box from me!

ahhhhhhhh i'm so jealous of you all getting your packages today. any day now i hope! only 11 more days till we can open our first present! hubby and i are planning on decorating and putting the tree up this weekend, but I have no idea how I plan to "baby proof" it LOL
    last year my DD was 18months and just decorate the bottom 1/4 to 1/3 with soft stuffy type decorations and the rest (top part) with my regular decorations. I plan to do the same this year!
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information