User Tag List

Page 266 of 493 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

We live off the training area so apparently mice are a problem but I have a 28 pd orange tabby ( he is bigger than my pugs) this cat believes he is a dog hang out with the pugs all day sleeps with them eats with them but is the best mouser I have ever seen

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Buddy your package is close! I'm thinking tomorrow!!!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Phew!!! I was getting worried there since it showed as delivered yesterday morning. I was checking in all day for a confirmation!!

Hope everyone likes their gifts!

I know my kids are soooooo excited!

I'm using them as leverage to encourage them to behave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coupmama View Post
    I got home yesterday and found a large box on my porch which was delivered by UPS. hmmm, I looked at the return address and it came from New Liskeard, ON and I know only one SCer who's from New Liskeard and it's Couponsrule!!! I was so excited but had to wait until later on that night to open up the box with a help of my son.

All I can say is "WOW!!!!" I felt like a little kid at Christmas and it's not even December. The box contained gifts for me and my kids, below are some pics:
    Attachment 147753
    Attachment 147757

And thank you for sending me something that I could open right now!!!
    Attachment 147755

Oh how am I going to wait until December 1? And how am I going to keep my kids away from sneaking into their presents??

Thank you Sheena so much!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    We live off the training area so apparently mice are a problem but I have a 28 pd orange tabby ( he is bigger than my pugs) this cat believes he is a dog hang out with the pugs all day sleeps with them eats with them but is the best mouser I have ever seen
    I also have a fat ass tabby but i'm pretty sure if he saw a mouse he wouldn't bother spending the energy to do anything about it. He's pretty much the laziest animal in the world haha who also thinks he's a dog by the way. He runs to the door to greet you, likes his belly rubbed and begs for treats on his hind legs. It's hilarious!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well, warm weather yesterday+ rain + freezing rain + half a foot of snow(overnight) + STILL SNOWING +plus temps around minus 20 with the windchill = Hubby taking my car to work this morning cause is car is frozen shut! Sitting on the street in a 2h parking zone. Hopefully the parking inforces wont be around in this weather today! No school for Kayden we are stuck inside having a snow day! I dont wanna be driving in this crap anyways!
    Last edited by scbpooh; Thu, Nov 22nd, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
    snuffaluffagus and missbee217 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

okay since I haven't slept yet...small nap then going shopping with garbagepicker !!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    I also have a fat ass tabby but i'm pretty sure if he saw a mouse he wouldn't bother spending the energy to do anything about it. He's pretty much the laziest animal in the world haha who also thinks he's a dog by the way. He runs to the door to greet you, likes his belly rubbed and begs for treats on his hind legs. It's hilarious!
    my Emmy was fondly called tubby ....she was a tad chubby and deff had princess status and would not get up to chase a mouse.! heck sometimes she was laying by her food dish and she would just reach out her paw and pull it closer!! oh how I miss her though !!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    my Emmy was fondly called tubby ....she was a tad chubby and deff had princess status and would not get up to chase a mouse.! heck sometimes she was laying by her food dish and she would just reach out her paw and pull it closer!! oh how I miss her though !!

OMG mine sooo does that! He lays a few feet away and just stares at it longingly then glances at me then back to the food as if i'm going to fetch it for him hahah Such a princess!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    got a parcel delivery notice today buuuuuut my excitement was for naught. It has my husbands last name on it I'll still go get it this evening dragging my feet though
    It was not from my buddy but from my mommy - early xmas parcel as they are flying out this year and don't want excess baggage
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

ok ...odd question.....has anyone ever had a mouse in their house ?
    my mom and dad did and my dad ended up chasing it down and catching it with his bare hands......LOL. i have never laughed so hard!!!

well I knew I had a mouse in the basement (full basement but mainly used for storage and laundry) but darned if I could catch him/her !
    Jezz was of no help she would come to the basement when I did laundry.....or she would sit in front of the closed basement door......but she clearly was not catching a mouse for me.....apparently she has "Princess status"

so I bought some traps and put on some cheese...well if that smart city mouse didn't steal the cheese about 5 times without setting off the trap .....

off to home depot...bought some different traps as well as a live trap.....well I am now down 1 mouse...klepto is hip hip horahhing and I feel horrible

apparently according to Poulins site for live traps you need to take them far before releasing as even 1200-1500ft away they can find their way back to your house

so for those who have had a mouse...do you only have 1 or do they come in pairs ?
    Peanut butter on the traps works really well. that is all my dad uses and that is what we have used as well!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

well I knew I had a mouse in the basement (full basement but mainly used for storage and laundry) but darned if I could catch him/her !
    Jezz was of no help she would come to the basement when I did laundry.....or she would sit in front of the closed basement door......but she clearly was not catching a mouse for me.....apparently she has "Princess status"

so I bought some traps and put on some cheese...well if that smart city mouse didn't steal the cheese about 5 times without setting off the trap .....

off to home depot...bought some different traps as well as a live trap.....well I am now down 1 mouse...klepto is hip hip horahhing and I feel horrible

apparently according to Poulins site for live traps you need to take them far before releasing as even 1200-1500ft away they can find their way back to your house

so for those who have had a mouse...do you only have 1 or do they come in pairs ?
    Peanut butter works really well for mice/voles - but thats for the "death" type traps. I did live release of bunnies and it was recommended that I release over 5km away!!! I didn't go that far so I was probably catching the same little sucker all summer.
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

It's picture day at the daycare, my son asked if I would stay with him today and I said no I have to go to work, why do you want me to stay? And he told me so that he could have a picture taken with me. I told him we'd get the teacher to take our picture with my phone. Results below. But based on the look on his face I think we may have to go to Walmart or something to get a family portrait done.

Name:  meandboy.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  157.1 KB
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 13 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Mice, yup we live off the back end of a farmer's field. Rosey, our kitty of 20 years passed on at the beggining of summer and was the best mouser. I don't forsee anouther kitty simpley because after adopting Dizzy , two dogs is a handful.

Matte actually found a mouse in the mud room one day and kept leaping around trying to get it to play LOL. My son capyured the poor mouse who was ready to have a melt down and put him outside. This is also the dog that cornered a skunk and wanted to play and got sprayed in the face....sigh

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Awwwww, so cute

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    It's picture day at the daycare, my son asked if I would stay with him today and I said no I have to go to work, why do you want me to stay? And he told me so that he could have a picture taken with me. I told him we'd get the teacher to take our picture with my phone. Results below. But based on the look on his face I think we may have to go to Walmart or something to get a family portrait done.

Name:  meandboy.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  157.1 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    So my pkg and my daughters pkg came from nat77! Thanks nat! I am so excited!

just had the worst experience at Walmart. I was buying a few tena pads and using the overage for some other things we needed. CSM was really rude and said Walmart doesn't allow overage. I went to customer service to ask for a copy of the coupon policy and a very nice girl showed it to me and then offered to ring my stuff in correctly. CSM then came over and started yelling at her. Grrrrrrrr
    hmm I had a similar experience yesterday at Walmart...the cashier was trying to markdown my coupons so I wouldn't get overages. I just kept saying No. She had badges saying she had been there for eons. Then after about 4 attempts to sway me, she says, "oh I think I did this the other day so it must be what we do."

ok ...odd question.....has anyone ever had a mouse in their house ?
    I have had them in the garage. They were eating my empty tetra packs for juice. We took them back to the depot and cleaned out everything in the garage. We put out traps but never caught any. We just stopped seeing evidence of them after a couple of weeks.

I have a friend that had them in her kitchen, despite having two cats... She always had stacks and stacks of food under the table and in all the corner on the floor. She had to get all the food up off the floor and set traps. Mice will eat through the cardboard and packaging to get to your granola bars! If you have stockpiles of food, check all the boxes!

Thread Information