User Tag List

Page 340 of 493 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Jules.. i hope hubby is just having a bad day.. maybe feels left out.. what about getting him a little something to open for a couple of days.. even chocolates, GC's..
    my hubby is totally in to this.. he comes down from the shower every morning.. i plug in my little tree and open my prezzie and he says 'so whatdya get?".. he's the biggest kid im telling ya.
    Last edited by MrsSunshine; Fri, Dec 7th, 2012 at 12:01 PM.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Jules...is it the gifts before Christmas that's upsetting hubby? I am finding this is the tamest December at my house so far. My son has something to look forward to every morning rather than that huge wait for Christmas day to arrive. I also made sure to put different things on his SC list than I put on his Christmas list for family to shop from so there will be no duplicates. He is really enjoying it and I don't feel like it will lessen his Christmas morning to have presents all month. I hope hubby comes around so you can all enjoy your gifts, if not then Christmas day will be extra special with some extra prezzies to open As for the no Christmas spirit Momma, I have one of those Mommas in my daycare too and I know exactly what you mean. Just know that you are sharing all of the magic of Christmas with your kids and that's what matters I hope your weekend gets better.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

My hubby is totally into this too, he even helped me shop.

I really hope it is not the content of the package that has your hubby upset -I did stick to your list for 90% of it, and the rest came from knowing you on VWT's and things you had posted.

There are a number of items just for him -if he is upset about not being included. As well there are a number of items for the whole family to enjoy. If he is feeling left out, suggest he crack open his #12 early .....if your day isn't getting any better please feel free to crack open your #12 as well
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Dec 7th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Julesie/Julia - Not sure what your DH's problem is... excuse my abruptness but he shouldn't be blaming you or making you feel bad because your DD gets to open gifts throughout the month. What's so bad about seeing your child happy after opening a gift? I hope he doesn't feel left out... My DH is totally into the idea and wonders why I didn't sign up quicker cuz he's actually the one keeping ME in check by overseeing what I open (making sure I don't sneakily open others in the process!) cuz he knows how eager I am to rip everything open... teehee He smiles and compliments all the gifts and always asks over and over again, 'Wow... how did your buddy know you wanted that?' or 'How does she know Maile needed that?' Sometimes he acts like he doesn't care but as soon as I let him know that there are several in the box with his name on it, he perks up with a big smile on his face like a little boy. He even started talking about it at work (Canada Post) with his co-workers and bragging about all the neat stuff we got for Xmas from somebody across the country! =)

If I were you, tell Mr. Grinch that if he doesn't cheer up and stop with the grumpiness, you'll withhold his gifts that CLB got for him til Xmas too!

Pooey, I hate that this is making you sad/angering you! *HUGS* Wish I could see you in person to give you lots of hugs =(

Hopefully I will see you again sooner than later!!!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Fri, Dec 7th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Today I got a lovely mug and some yummy Tetley Cinnamon Warmth Tea---my favourite!

Hailey got some goldfish crackers.

Thanks Mrs.Sunshine!

Name:  IMG_4930.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  388.0 KB

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

your quite welcome Nat.. but wasn't there anything for your son.. i thought i had something for each of them every day.. ??
    wendyjane likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

here's a pic of yesterdays gift (my left and right marked socks - on the "wrong" feet). Todays gift was for my daughter and it is an artkit of a gingerbread/snowflake house. At 8am she opens it and asks if she can do it now - school starts at 830am. I'm so mean I said no :S maybe later. OR maybe once Grandma and grandpa are here over xmas break when she will be "bored".
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Day 7 - 1 pack of strawberry jello and 1 pack of raspberry jello! Thanks x0x2010. You picked the kids favorite flavours!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

ah sugar - I forgot to try to resize grrrr next time maybe its lunchtime and as the bubble guppies on tv would say "what's for lunch?" dunno!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

lunch.. brookside dark chocolate blueberries and pomegranites.. shh it was from Shell.. they were good!
    juliejolie and missbee217 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Today I got a lovely mug and some yummy Tetley Cinnamon Warmth Tea---my favourite!

Hailey got some goldfish crackers.

Thanks Mrs.Sunshine!

Name:  IMG_4930.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  388.0 KB
    BEST mug ever I love it!!!!!
    julesie-pie and missbee217 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Julesie, I am very sorry you are having a sad day. You did a very kind thing sometimes people have different ideas when it comes to traditions Don't let it get you down. Chin up sweetie Hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    YAY! i GOT A BIG CONTAINER OF GREEN GLITTER!!!!WOOHOO AND THANK-YOU Glennad! I am a geek for glitter!!!! I do not know what DD got as I made it to yoga early this am and I come back home and DD + DH head out the door! Love getting my work out out of the way first thing! Just does not happen as often as I would like...
    Jezz is so amazing and her missing out on a pkg is very wrong,however many angels are making it right..I am also missing out on the joy of seeing Julie and her daughter post about their presents,I did a double package for them and am very disapointed not to know what is happening with it,I wish Julie a speedy recovery.
    Jezz is the most giving person I know! Did you see that amazing cake she made for my friend and her family???

G

Your clients need to accept one of your employees to do their cleaning for them or wait for you to be free. We own a business and made the mistake of 'spoiling' some of our clients,they always want to reach me on the phone or see DH on their site and no one else. Not reality this is business people!!! Since I got preggers with DS no one reaches me on the phone and we have had to let some clients go because cloning DH did not work!!! No matter how much PAd TYE he ate!!!!!(Big Bang Refernence!LOL!)

G

BOO to the Grinch! (both of them!)Hope your day looks up...

G
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Sometimes you just need to step back, take a big breath and then pour a kaluha and eggnog . On a more serious note, I am sorry your weekend is starting off like this. Sending you big hugs and wishing you a weekend full of smiles and great memories .
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Julesie - i don't know the whole conversation that made dh say that - but wow.... what a grinch. My hubby didn't know about the package train until I received my end and he saw the beautiful things I was receiving. Now he thinks it is the most amazing thing ever that someone who doesn't even 'know me' sent me all these gifts AND they are more 'personal' than someone who knows me irl would get me. Hopefully yours will come around too. Hopefully he was just in a bad mood
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    oh Jules.. i hope hubby is just having a bad day.. maybe feels left out.. what about getting him a little something to open for a couple of days.. even chocolates, GC's..
    my hubby is totally in to this.. he comes down from the shower every morning.. i plug in my little tree and open my prezzie and he says 'so whatdya get?".. he's the biggest kid im telling ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Jules...is it the gifts before Christmas that's upsetting hubby? I am finding this is the tamest December at my house so far. My son has something to look forward to every morning rather than that huge wait for Christmas day to arrive. I also made sure to put different things on his SC list than I put on his Christmas list for family to shop from so there will be no duplicates. He is really enjoying it and I don't feel like it will lessen his Christmas morning to have presents all month. I hope hubby comes around so you can all enjoy your gifts, if not then Christmas day will be extra special with some extra prezzies to open As for the no Christmas spirit Momma, I have one of those Mommas in my daycare too and I know exactly what you mean. Just know that you are sharing all of the magic of Christmas with your kids and that's what matters I hope your weekend gets better.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    My hubby is totally into this too, he even helped me shop.

I really hope it is not the content of the package that has your hubby upset -I did stick to your list for 90% of it, and the rest came from knowing you on VWT's and things you had posted.

There are a number of items just for him -if he is upset about not being included. As well there are a number of items for the whole family to enjoy. If he is feeling left out, suggest he crack open his #12 early .....if your day isn't getting any better please feel free to crack open your #12 as well
    Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Julesie/Julia - Not sure what your DH's problem is... excuse my abruptness but he shouldn't be blaming you or making you feel bad because your DD gets to open gifts throughout the month. What's so bad about seeing your child happy after opening a gift? I hope he doesn't feel left out... My DH is totally into the idea and wonders why I didn't sign up quicker cuz he's actually the one keeping ME in check by overseeing what I open (making sure I don't sneakily open others in the process!) cuz he knows how eager I am to rip everything open... teehee He smiles and compliments all the gifts and always asks over and over again, 'Wow... how did your buddy know you wanted that?' or 'How does she know Maile needed that?' Sometimes he acts like he doesn't care but as soon as I let him know that there are several in the box with his name on it, he perks up with a big smile on his face like a little boy. He even started talking about it at work (Canada Post) with his co-workers and bragging about all the neat stuff we got for Xmas from somebody across the country! =)

If I were you, tell Mr. Grinch that if he doesn't cheer up and stop with the grumpiness, you'll withhold his gifts that CLB got for him til Xmas too!

Pooey, I hate that this is making you sad/angering you! *HUGS* Wish I could see you in person to give you lots of hugs =(

Hopefully I will see you again sooner than later!!!
    Thanks Ladies! Your kind words definitely helped make me feel better!

Hubby called a little while away to apologize. He said that he had been thinking about what he said and he didnt mean to hurt my feelings. He said he was tired and it came out wrong and he was just trying to express his opinion. His opinion is -- that opening a present every day for a month takes away the expectation and excitment of christmas day. As for him feeling left out, he is literally indifferent to christmas and presents (im serious!). His family never really made a big deal about christmas. (He told me once that christmas was fun until his parents divorced - im thinking this has something to do with it). Anyways we have decided (together) to save all the gifts for Hannah and have her open them christmas morning (and I will make sure to post a photo of everything on christmas day!) I will still open the gifts to me and the family!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

see i knew there was something going on.. understandable.. (hugs) to him for tellin ya. im sure Hanna will love everything.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

on the seventh day of christmas my buddy gave to me...

2 bottles of Live Clean shampoo - 1 with sample lotion

a magic painting book for DD

thanks!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Here is a photo of all Hannah's gifts wrapped and waiting to be opened on christmas morning!

Thanks again CLB!!

Thread Information