User Tag List

Page 382 of 493 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    My turn at random picture time(cause I think its adorable)-- My niece has a twin... LOOK!
    That's friggin hilarious! !!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Day 12 brought me Christmas plates and napkins! These will definitely come in handy. Thanks

Name:  12.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  53.0 KB

Today Abby started meowing as soon as I sat down with my present (I think she could tell it was for her). Abby received 3 Whiskas wet food and Purina Luv Treats. Happy kitty is now asleep in a food coma.

Name:  13.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  51.8 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Day 13--

Bluz sent me a VERY Sarcastic Gingerbread Man that talks and sings... the first thing he said to me:
    "Candy canes are my suggestion... I could give you indigestion" HA HA HA!!

I love him. 100% "my kind" of decoration

**MUAH** to Bluz!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Random pic time here too:

I love that DD got a pretty dark pink beanie with flower (will post tonight) matching Armygirl's daughter, Hailey's! It means a lot that you (Armygirl) & your daughter, Hailey have taken the time and care to get gifts that we would love... thank you!
    Maile is so into hair accessories including hats or clips so this gift was perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Here's Maile with her many "hats" & "clips"

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post

I love that DD got a pretty dark pink beanie with flower (will post tonight) matching Armygirl's daughter, Hailey's! It means a lot that you (Armygirl) & your daughter, Hailey have taken the time and care to get gifts that we would love... thank you!
    Maile is so into hair accessories including hats or clips so this gift was perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

She is such a little doll
    Jezebel and juliejolie like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Day 13--

Bluz sent me a VERY Sarcastic Gingerbread Man that talks and sings... the first thing he said to me:

**MUAH** to Bluz!

OMG!!!!!!!!! i so want one!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Day 13-Snowflake writing paper, black pens, and snowman note pad

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

glad you like the gingerbread boy!! he is a riot!!

So, I got really scared this morning and thought my laptop had died, but turned out it needed a new power cord. So off to Future Shop I go... and end up getting a new cell phone, BUT it came with a $50 gift card to pay for my new cord - that works right?
    I was always a Blackberry girl, but now I am a Samsung Galaxy II girl. If you love to text, pm me for my new #.

Here is a pic of todays gift (taken with the new phone and blue toothed to my laptop!)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Day 13, Pumpkin got me a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates!! Mmmmmm one of my favs! :D (this is the present that when I was unpacking the box, I had picked it up and immediately knew what it was from the shape/feel of it! I know my chocolates! LOL) Thanks :D

Today is my friday, so I promise I will post pics this weekend!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    someone ? bluz maybe posted a cool link to making these hexaflexagons which look sooooo easy to make so I tried many times and have given up mini buddy who has me? maybe can make me one for one of their homemade gifts I would love it geek that I am
    assuming your buddy can make one - it looks hard to do

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    2nd book read... off to find the third
    that was quick!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    anyone watch the tv show Raising Hope last night, see this clip!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5i1GrrxB-M
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Ok, so not train related at all, I need to pick some brains a little. I'm getting married in June (with having Alexa, it made things easier to deal with when I just referred to Don as my husband because people assume and called him that, we rolled with it, and then it stuck! Lol). So...we're getting married at a resort in Northern Ontario.
    There have already been 3 weddings up there between our friends and their siblings etc which makes it great because we know everyone will have a great time! The reasons we chose it is because its pretty much half way between both sides of our friends and family, it's really low key (I did the big white wedding in a previous life with my ex), and most importantly, this place will be SUPER family friendly. There will be appproximately 22 kids out of (104 guests) and with the exception of 4, they'll all be under the age of 18 months! !!

The place is very outdoorsy which is great...fishing, hiking, etc but no tvs in the rooms etc. There's not much in terms of amentities in town either. The closest would be Sudbury which is about an hour away. So I'm putting together gift bags for all if the rooms. Bottled water, snacks etc (6 months will hopefully be enough time to score some good deals! ). The tricky part for me is the kids. In their bags, I figure water, juice boxes; baby wipes are good to include. Any suggestions on snacks or activities to include? Little kids would like bubbles, right? I'm kinda clueless about that age. Also, I'm worried about what if it rains! Any suggestions are appreciated! !!!

this is an AWESOME toy for the under 18 month crowd (my DD still plays with hers). they are good for in the bath, at the beach and then just in general. they stack and nest plus each up is a different colour and/or texture and/or holes in the bottom...etc

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/80021008/

Random pic time! Let me know if they show up super huge...they look normal on my phone.

In no particular order, we have some of our more recent gifts from budddddy! (Includinf the funniest friggin monkey ornament with an A for' Munchkin', and magnetic clips for my fridge which were day 13 gifts! )

Munchkin & daddy's lunch date (before she herself for her afternoon with mommy )

Our tree and our stockings with our Lego Christmas village in the background!

awwww.....she soooo cute! love the lego village do you have to build it every year?

awwwwwww......

I thought I quoted pumpkin niece but apparenty not - but love the pic so funny!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

darn I just saw that the indoor playground that I was planning on taking DD to tomorrow will be closed tomorrow *sigh* sucks I just told her we would go, off to take her now instead I am already tired and so over the word 'why' when do children stop asking 'why'
    Armygirl76 and coyote00 like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

um never^^.. why? LOL sorry couldnt' resist.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    um never^^.. why? LOL sorry couldnt' resist.

changed my mind not going to the indoor playground today i just dont have the energy to walk there - its 20 minute walk each way and they close in 1hr 15mins, not worth it

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Today was a natural bone for my dog. But the weirdo doesn't bother with bones or chew sticks so I'll pass it on to a doggy that does.

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    We have it too, and I am not a huge fan either

Pickle tray was bought at Walmart (housewares section next to the corning ware)
    I'm heading there today!

Random pic time! Let me know if they show up super huge...they look normal on my phone.

In no particular order, we have some of our more recent gifts from budddddy! (Includinf the funniest friggin monkey ornament with an A for' Munchkin', and magnetic clips for my fridge which were day 13 gifts! )

Munchkin & daddy's lunch date (before she herself for her afternoon with mommy )

Our tree and our stockings with our Lego Christmas village in the background!

My turn at random picture time(cause I think its adorable)-- My niece has a twin... LOOK!

Cute baby overload!! They are all so adorable.

Day 13--

**MUAH** to Bluz!
    That is awesome!! I want one too. Where did you pick him up Bluz? If you say WM I'll be set lol.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Today was a natural bone for my dog. But the weirdo doesn't bother with bones or chew sticks so I'll pass it on to a doggy that does.
    sorry.

Thread Information