User Tag List

Page 387 of 493 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I'm not sure he noticed it was purple (I did) he just started flipping through it looking for the cars! One track mind this morning. He asked Santa for a purple car Wednesday, I don't think I got him a purple car. Now I don't know what to do!

I am looking forward to tomorrow's gift for me, it's the only one that feels like it could be a painting from you and I am so hoping there is one in there!
    Oh Oh....I honestly can't remember if I put one in there or not? My brains are failing me....I hope you're not too disappointed if it's not. Now we'll both be in suspense waiting to see what tomorrow is..LOL

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Day 14! A nice big pack of black thermal socks for my BF.. he leaves for work at 6am so I opened them after he had gone. I will make sure he sees them when I get home tonight.

Thanks Juliejolie.. he can definitely use them with winter coming.. he works at FedEx and will be constantly in/out of slushy puddles I'm sure! At least his feet with be toasty!
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Oh Oh....I honestly can't remember if I put one in there or not? My brains are failing me....I hope you're not too disappointed if it's not. Now we'll both be in suspense waiting to see what tomorrow is..LOL
    If there isn't it's ok everything has been great so far any way, a picture might be too much

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ohhh dear pumpkin :-(. I hope Max gets well soon. Sending Max postive hugs and get well prayers .

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Can I ask for some positive thoughts and prayers please..

I had to call hubby at work. Max and I were having a nap. After the nap.. he couldn't "find" his back legs. This could be because of his condition. Or reasons we don't know.

Hubby and Max are at the vet.

I am bawling my eyes out... typing to my coupon family.

I will keep you posted. Thanks in advance for any positive thoughts/prayers sent our way.
    I can't think of a more deserving person than you armygirl. You inspire me always., congrats .

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Today was our soldiers christmas dinner and the announced a new annual award for a solider who is a inspiration in fitness and sport and bring honor to the CF and it was meeeeeee! there is also a trophy displayed on base with my name engraved on it

Sorry about my abscence in the thread yesterday..... Day 13 I received a lovely notepad set and gel pen - ths note pad is HUGE and I love it. Day 14 I received electronic screen cleaner - my hubby is thanking you . Ask peachy, my screen is always full of prints. One tme when she was over, hubby grabbed my laptop and cleaned the screen. I said don't do that it's going to be too bright LOL. I am so thankful Jezebel for all the thought you have put into making my package so special. I am on the hunt for batteries as my camera is hungry. I will post pics as soon as I find them.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Day 14 brought us French Vanilla candy canes! My fav

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

energizer max batteries on 1/2 at rcss today and tomorrow - plus there is a $3 off coupon wub 2 out there :D

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Ohhh dear pumpkin :-(. I hope Max gets well soon. Sending Max postive hugs and get well prayers .

I can't think of a more deserving person than you armygirl. You inspire me always., congrats .

Sorry about my abscence in the thread yesterday..... Day 13 I received a lovely notepad set and gel pen - ths note pad is HUGE and I love it. Day 14 I received electronic screen cleaner - my hubby is thanking you . Ask peachy, my screen is always full of prints. One tme when she was over, hubby grabbed my laptop and cleaned the screen. I said don't do that it's going to be too bright LOL. I am so thankful Jezebel for all the thought you have put into making my package so special. I am on the hunt for batteries as my camera is hungry. I will post pics as soon as I find them.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I got a purse size neutrogena hand lotion and two homemade washclothes which my 6 yr old tried to immediately claim as hers for doll blankets! honestly how many doll blankets do you need kid!? (she has at least 6 already and some are the washcloth ones that grandma made though none are purple like these beauties! I can see her figuring out a trade of some sort in the near future)
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    If there isn't it's ok everything has been great so far any way, a picture might be too much
    If it's not a painting ( I honestly can't remember..sorry ) then maybe you can email me a pic of your kitty and perhaps a surprise may arrive in your mailbox one day

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

on the 14th day of Christmas my Snuffalufagus gave to us

Quaker Blueberry Yogourt Bars
    Riley immediately had one for breakfast & even shared with his brother who did not like it so he hid it in the Christmas tree

and I received a lovely Notebook for trades

Thank you Snuffalufagus

Name:  sdfasdkljfkl.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  51.0 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I'm heading over to the Island tomorrow for the weekend. So I'll open my gifts on Sunday and post then
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    What part of the Island are you going to - I am originally from Ladysmith - a little south of Nanaimo.
    Awesome! The island is the best. Not that I'm biased or anything....I've lived here for about 15 years.

Day 14 was a bag of Beef Jerky. Literally "was". It is no longer in existence.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Does anyone want some of the $10 savings cards (wus $50) for Sears? I have a crap load of then because theu come fron a certain pizzapizza deal I've been buying as of late. They have to be used by Xmas and you can only use one per transaction (unlike the toysrus ones from their last promo like this). PM me your address and how many u think u could use and I'll send some out today or Monday!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Day 14 was a very pretty silver star the is now on my christmas tree it matches my theme perfectly, yummy dessert gum and some christmas napkins that I will be using for Christmas day dinner. Thank you

Thank you so much for all the congrats I was incredibly honored and surprise to recieve it.
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 8 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Day 14 - my wonderful amazing buddy gave me the prettiest simple red Christmas Napkins..... and it also brought me a full leg splint ( from butt cheek to toes), a pair of crutches and a very swollen and sore knee.....( I am blaming the grinch for this one) Mini buddy if you have a way or some device that can teach me how to walk on ice without trying to break my limbs both my DH and I would be forever grateful.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Day 14 - my wonderful amazing buddy gave me the prettiest simple red Christmas Napkins..... and it also brought me a full leg splint ( from butt cheek to toes), a pair of crutches and a very swollen and sore knee.....( I am blaming the grinch for this one) Mini buddy if you have a way or some device that can teach me how to walk on ice without trying to break my limbs both my DH and I would be forever grateful.
    That blows This train's full of people falling apart! !! Is this 2 or 3 people on crutches now? 3 with JulieP right?

Denise, hopefully the fam-damily is helpful!

Thank you also for the fun Day 14 gift! I laughed when I opened it as a) the scissors are funny, b) I love that the tradition of giving $ with a blade was observed, and c) I finally sat down last night to sort through some coupons that have come in over the last 2 weeks and couldn't find the friggin scissors! !! So thanks! !!

Also included....a pic of my little bunny BEFORE her diaper leaked everywhere...nothing like a morning bath to make her happy! Crappy part is (pun intended) is that it was a fresh diaper as we'd just gotten dressed for the day! I can't tell where I stand on the huggies vs pampers debate! !!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Armygirl: congrats!!
    Cowgirlmama: Ouch!! Take care and get well soon!!

Day 14 brought me prezzies A B and C!! It was two Betty Crocker yummy smelling candles and a super cute lighter to light them with! Thanks Pumpkin :D

Name:  IMG_0072.JPG
Views: 130
Size:  40.6 KB
    (Pic of Days 10 - 14: Starbucks GC, Hairbrush & ties, Magnetic shopping lists, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Candles & lighter)
    Last edited by MeShell; Fri, Dec 14th, 2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added photo

Thread Information