Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: Husband getting suspicious, need help

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

+1 KrazE.

Not all marriages can be saved.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Terrible...just end it, be honest and accept the consequence which is that legally you lose half your assests.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mwieler View Post
    I get so sad when I hear someone wants to get a divorce. When you got married you both said 'I Do....for better or worse'. Why then when things get 'worse', people start giving up on their marriage?
    I once heard somewhere, "when things start getting bad, think of what brought you two together, how you felt about eachother when you were dateing and start treating and courting eachother like you did back then". I think couples should always 'work' at their marriage,find ways to show eachother your love and respect,have a date night,etc. ALWAYS try to see the good in the other person,I know that can be hard sometimes, but if you 'want' to, you 'can' work it out.(The key word here is 'want' to) If you constantly look at the negative things, then there is no way you'll work it out.
    disagree. my ex claimed suddenly he had never loved me - this of course after emotionally falling for another girl - and then slept with her. no way in friggin hell we were ever getting back together even when he asked me to reconcile.

marriage does have it's endings. infidelity & abuse of any kind. beyond that yes if you both really, truly want to work it out you might be able to with very hard work.

and marriage IS work. i remarried and am very very happy. Doesn't mean we don't have our issues, we do. We respect each other enough though to communicate and always be loyal and treat each other in a manner that is never ever degrading
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Tue, Oct 16th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Please note that this is the first post from this SC member and ask yourself who comes to a new community -- and a frugal one to boot -- in order to get advice on a messy divorce. I think this is a scam or someone's idea of a bad joke. Sorry if it is not....
    wendymac

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Maybe it's a current member who doesn't to put their name to this question?

Chances are, the husband would find out if stuff like this was being posted online.

If the husband's been paying all the bills, he deserves half of the money his wife has been hiding.
    operabob, glenglen, anisa and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Maybe it's a current member who doesn't to put their name to this question?

Chances are, the husband would find out if stuff like this was being posted online.

If the husband's been paying all the bills, he deserves half of the money his wife has been hiding.
    LOL!!! Wouldnt it be really funny if she makes more money than he does - she might just end up paying HIM spousal support!!! Not funny actually, but Karma at its best. I think its so wrong for her to sponge off from him like that while shes hiding all her money through her parents. She needs to woman up and just end it if thats what she wants, and pay the consequences.
    operabob, glenglen and danger_dan like this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the very wise words of my mother: "what goes around comes around"

She'll get a taste of her own medicine soon enough. For now we can just feel sorry.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i'm sure parties and courts can request bank statements, income statements etc.

you can run, but you can't hide
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Better to cut your losses and get it over.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope children are not involved.

If this post is not a troll:
    Lawyers are not dumb, they have seen it all. I would ask for a divorce right away, before the 2 months you are waiting for. Why? Because if your main concern is to save your own money, think that in 2 months you will be 2 months pay checks richer that you won't have to split with him.

PS. Ask Kevin O'Leary, he would answer this question lol
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Something like this happened to a friend of mine. He paid the rent, bought all the groceries, did the laundry, cooked the meals, did all the clean-up. His gf had a good job, but never put a dime towards the household expenses. After nearly 2 yrs of living together, he came home from work to find half the furniture missing & all her things gone. & a note saying that she'd found the house of her dreams, have a good life.

Some people are just cruel.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

my husband and i already are set up for downfall,because in this day and age marriage does not last as long as it did in my mother and father's even grandparent's time....but we have beat the odds 4 years...i found him with photos of a friend of ours on his computer a while back,and honestly felt so betrayed...but we are in this together,he knew i was hurt and vowed never to hurt me again...i have no reasons now to look at his stuff,because honestly our marriage is good.yeah we argue,yeah we hate each other sometimes but i love him and he loves me,sometimes you work through,sometimes you don't...sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but hubby and i agree,and have made a pact,if it ever not works for one of us,let the other know....don't be deceitful,that doesn't fix anything....a divorce is better in the open,in my opinion.i hope hubby and i last forever,as long as that may be but if it doesnt we won't be evil to each other,for the sake of our son and our history

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

People change and not always for the better. To quote a phrase.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Very strange and highly suspicious this being a new member and first post......
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Even more suspicious is the fact that the RedRose poster hasn't deigned to show up again to make a 2nd post in reply to anyone. If this were a SC regular using a pseudo, as Minou graciously suggested, then nothing would preclude her/him posting again "anonymously." I would not make such a point of opposing this post but some other SC members -- (mwieler) for example-- seem to be really upset by it, while I am 98% sure is someone's sick idea of fun. This is a loving, caring community that I value highly. And I don't appreciate its members being treated like fools because they are loving, caring people.
    operabob and Poirot like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information