User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    Yes you can use that AND there is also a printable VIB coupon for 2000BP when you buy huggies wipes. You can use BOTH coupons as long as the upc's on them are different.
    Ashley, Are the VIB point coupons only one use per person period or one use per day?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My husband went shopping for me this morning (I am very sick) and he purchased 10 tubs for 2.24 with coupon and got 25000pts. There were no limits, lots on the shelves.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

It was at the Concession Street SDM in Hamilton where all the shelves were cleared before midnight.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I went in at 8:05am and a woman was cashing out a full cart full. She cleared the store out. Cashier said she bought more than 40.

Hopefully they re-stock so I can grab 4 or 8. I usually get the big refills at Costco but it's nice having the tubs on hand to bring to the daycare (when they get low) or for roads trips etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

40 is going a bit to far.IMO
    It's not nice to clear out the store.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Do you need to have a VIB coupon to get the 2500 BP? Or do you just get them automatically? When I was out and about yesterday looking for them I was talking to a cashier about it. I told her I would be back today to get my ONE box lol. She is keeping it behind the counter for me. I told her people would be savages and start to clear shelves, which is shameful.

So do I need the coupon VIB?

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I just came back from my local shopper, I bought 10 and did not get any point except the 2000 VIP points. I called head office and they can not do anything until monday because it supposly take them more than 24h to see my transactions
    Did any body got the same problem and got it fixe by head office right away? I wonder if I should call to get a new person on the phone?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonet View Post
    I just came back from my local shopper, I bought 10 and did not get any point except the 2000 VIP points. I called head office and they can not do anything until monday because it supposly take them more than 24h to see my transactions
    Did any body got the same problem and got it fixe by head office right away? I wonder if I should call to get a new person on the phone?
    I've always called as soon as I got home from SDM if I had issues and they could see my transaction right away, point would take a day to show up though. I would try again if I were you.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    went this morning and the shelves were packed however ONLY the largest size refills were 2500 BP's NOT the small tubs.
    I got some at this end of the city... They are not marked on the tags but I definitely got the bonus points so go back and grab some!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No issues here, I did a $50 shop to get the 20x bonus points, and used the VIB coupon so my points look like this:
    Regular Points 580
    Product Bonus Points 12500
    Coupon Points Rewarded 2000
    Transaction Bonus Points 11020
    Total Points Earned Today 26100

We also did another purchase before that of 1 wipes tub and a $50 GC, just to make sure that the BP and the VIB coupon did work so on that transaction we had

Regular Points 520
    Product Bonus Points 2500
    Coupon Points Awarded 2000
    Total Points Earned: 5020

To be clear, we have two Optimum cards, one for hubby and one for me.

So we spent $64.50 and got 31,120 points. We were buying pop and milk there regardless so the wipes promo made it so we could get to the $50 for the 20x

We're pretty happy with these points.
    vala likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The VIB ones that are out now are the printables. Its only one per card. If you use more then that then you won't get the points after the first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Ashley, Are the VIB point coupons only one use per person period or one use per day?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The points on the wipes are AUTOMATIC. You don't need any coupons for them. But you can get an additional 2000BP on ONE if you want to print it out. So instead of only 2500bp you would get 4500bp on one tub.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    Do you need to have a VIB coupon to get the 2500 BP? Or do you just get them automatically? When I was out and about yesterday looking for them I was talking to a cashier about it. I told her I would be back today to get my ONE box lol. She is keeping it behind the counter for me. I told her people would be savages and start to clear shelves, which is shameful.

So do I need the coupon VIB?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Maybe I can help you. Which wipes did you buy? If they were the tubs on for $2.99, the plastic pack with 64 in it for $4.79 or thereabouts depending on store, or the wipes refills you should have gotten the points. I have bought all 3 and got the points. So you definitely want to follow up with head office as to why you didn't receive the points if you bought one of those 3.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I went to 4 different stores starting at midnight last night.

And I didn't clean the shelves at ANY store. All the stores I went to had a ton of them. I ran out of coupons halfway into it but still an amazing deal. I'm donating 40 of them to a local shelter that told me yesterday when I donated a ton of stuff that they are in need of baby items desperately. So Monday morning they will be getting 40 of them.

Trans #1=20 tubs of wipes and a few other things. Total OOP was $8.58. Redeemed 38,000 pts ($60) made back 50,150

Trans #2=24 tubs of wipes and and a few other things. Total OOP was $20.44. Redeemed 38,000 pts ($60) but made back 71,100.

Trans #3=23 tubs of wipes and a few other things. Total OOP was $23.20. Redeemed 38,000 pts ($60) but made back 58,990.

Trans #4=9 tubs of wipes and a few other things. Total OOP $11.68. Redeemed 22,000 pts ($30) but made back 36,450.

So from the 4 transactions I made 80,690 pts. NOT as good as "ChocolateGate" which I didn't get many of anyway. Totally missed that it was going on until Sunday night and by then everywhere was cleared out. But this deal was pretty damn good in my book LOL. Now I have enough for 3 redemptions at $250! And more then likely they will have another 1 or 2 pts events where I can get up to another $250 redemption.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    I went to 4 different stores starting at midnight last night.

And I didn't clean the shelves at ANY store. All the stores I went to had a ton of them. I ran out of coupons halfway into it but still an amazing deal. I'm donating 40 of them to a local shelter that told me yesterday when I donated a ton of stuff that they are in need of baby items desperately. So Monday morning they will be getting 40 of them.

Trans #1=20 tubs of wipes and a few other things. Total OOP was $8.58. Redeemed 38,000 pts ($60) made back 50,150

Trans #2=24 tubs of wipes and and a few other things. Total OOP was $20.44. Redeemed 38,000 pts ($60) but made back 71,100.

Trans #3=23 tubs of wipes and a few other things. Total OOP was $23.20. Redeemed 38,000 pts ($60) but made back 58,990.

Trans #4=9 tubs of wipes and a few other things. Total OOP $11.68. Redeemed 22,000 pts ($30) but made back 36,450.

So from the 4 transactions I made 80,690 pts. NOT as good as "ChocolateGate" which I didn't get many of anyway. Totally missed that it was going on until Sunday night and by then everywhere was cleared out. But this deal was pretty damn good in my book LOL. Now I have enough for 3 redemptions at $250! And more then likely they will have another 1 or 2 pts events where I can get up to another $250 redemption.
    wow that's awesome Ashley
    Wish I had enough courage to do this, somehow just don't feel right trying to buy like 20 of anything

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information