User Tag List

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

It wasn't MEANT to be rude and if you took it that way I apologize. I pre-ordered some myself. I was simply asking a question. I donate tons of stuff and if I could afford to do more then I would..but having 2 children of my own I can't always afford to help out others but I try.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Yes,l did and if you knew me personally you would know that l donate everything l get also my points to help these organizations that are dear to my heart. l never question what people do with their stockpiles. l don't have one, because as soon as l purchase something l bring it right over to them. lt is just my husband and l so l do alot of charity work. l never clear any shelves l pre-order everything so that other can purchase what they need, l am just helping out the less fortunate that is all

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Please guys - there is no need for some of these comments
    rattleandhumm likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do we need a "hug" in the Huggies thread? Or perhaps we could just "wipe" the slate clean and start over?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

For those asking about points being taken away if you purchased the tub using points... I made a purchase today just before noon... Finally found them in stock for the first time, I purchased 10 tubs using 22000 points and got 25000 points. As of this time.. Points are still there... So I hope they don't take it away.
    queenkathy and Tbites like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Okay we should all put this to sleep now. l don't want anyone to get banned on SC it's my birthday today so l just want to have a happy day even though l am sicker than a dog

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by claire71170 View Post
    For those asking about points being taken away if you purchased the tub using points... I made a purchase today just before noon... Finally found them in stock for the first time, I purchased 10 tubs using 22000 points and got 25000 points. As of this time.. Points are still there... So I hope they don't take it away.
    That is exactly what I did and gave them to a young mom at the office who is pregnant with number 2. Two in diapers, yikes.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

okay - so getting back to these BPs....

is anyone else as confused as I am?

I did the 20x shop on Saturday - got 9 tubs of wipes and other stuff to the tune of $160 - DD is in diapers by the way

just checked and all my points are there AND there is one of their now famous "CAMPAIGN ADJUSTMENTS" for 11020 points. They ADDED these points (for a change). BUT I do not get this. I already got my points and now they added more and none were deleted.

Good grief ........

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Did you do the secret 20x last week? That's what it is from I think? I have a "Campaign Adjustment" too for 10,260.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_D View Post

I did the 20x shop on Saturday - got 9 tubs of wipes and other stuff to the tune of $160 - DD is in diapers by the way

just checked and all my points are there AND there is one of their now famous "CAMPAIGN ADJUSTMENTS" for 11020 points. They ADDED these points (for a change). BUT I do not get this. I already got my points and now they added more and none were deleted.

Good grief ........
    Cathy_D likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good grief ........
    Mine were just added (within the last 2 hours) for the 20X shop on Oct. 17. I'm guessing yours were too?
    AshleyRobertson and Cathy_D like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok side track here. if i redeemed 38,000 points and bought $60 worth of wipes (after doing some calculations) i would get back 60,000??
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Could the added points be from the 20x last wednesday? I just noticed my account has been upped 12000 points in the last day.

Good grief ........
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I too have a campaign adjustment so must be 20x from last week
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

If you bought 27 tubs it would cost $60.48-$60 redemption and you would get back 67,500 pts back.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ok side track here. if i redeemed 38,000 points and bought $60 worth of wipes (after doing some calculations) i would get back 60,000??

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

TY - yes that would be it the secret 20x event... so many events... so hard to keep track!

So maybe I need more sleep and it is in this thread somewhere but my question is this....

The BP's that I got on the 9 tubs of wipes on Saturday - will they be removed or changed to the max 4 limit or do we know that for sure yet.... thanks in advance!
    dutchmama likes this.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

My question is has anyone brought more than 4 (so 5,6,7,8 etc.) tubs of wipes this evening and did they get all the points for the promo or just 10,000 (which would be 4 at max. amount)? Thx.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information