User Tag List

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    l am still getting my order and yes l will be donating it as they need them
    Open 200 optimum accounts and buy them 1 at a time!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Totally agree Panthea. We can see the deals and what's going to happen. Why can't they. Its just dumb that they had the chocolate fiasco and then this one right after. I think they are going for cheap advertising. Think of how many people are talking about it and how many went in to buy. Plus those that will still buy even though the rules have now changed and they don't know about it. I am not on Facebook so if I wasn't on SC how would I know the deal was limited to 1?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Open 200 optimum accounts and buy them 1 at a time!
    That's too funny! Someone on Facebook is saying they hope people who took advantage of this get their card taken away, which is also hilarious. I could sign up for a card any time at any store under any name and any address. Their system is flawed in SO many ways that it's not even funny. They essentially have no control over their own system.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

really they don't ask for ID when you sign up?

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Last night all my shoppers all out of the wipe, this morning finally get the cashier to found at the back for me, and I got no bonus point, and SDM help desk can't do a thing about it. They claim the change was during midnight, and stores should have signs, which of course no signs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    That's too funny! Someone on Facebook is saying they hope people who took advantage of this get their card taken away, which is also hilarious. I could sign up for a card any time at any store under any name and any address. Their system is flawed in SO many ways that it's not even funny. They essentially have no control over their own system.
    Shoppers system is very flawed and i think they need to do something about it, that way they can regulate how many cards someone may have, per household etc. And then i'm sure the people who abuse the promos can have cards taken away. People are taking advantage of these promos and reselling..totally against their policy..in the end its not fair to the average people who just want to buy a couple. I'm tired of people ruining it for people.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i bought 10 wipes this morning and i got all my bonus pts
    Insane, Panthea and Valerey like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    really they don't ask for ID when you sign up?
    No they don't. They only wanna increase the number of optimum card holders no matter what ......

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The signs with the new policy have started appearing on the store shelves as well .
    peachies likes this.

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Shoppers system is very flawed and i think they need to do something about it, that way they can regulate how many cards someone may have, per household etc. And then i'm sure the people who abuse the promos can have cards taken away. People are taking advantage of these promos and reselling..totally against their policy..in the end its not fair to the average people who just want to buy a couple. I'm tired of people ruining it for people.
    I'm tired of people ruining it for others as well. It's so frustrating to the average shopper- shelves cleared, reselling, promotions cancelled or drastically changed part way through. With both the chocolate bars and the wipes I had intended to buy 8 bars, and 4 boxes of wipes (I have a 2yo, and one on the way) The prices were reasonable, and the points were a great bonus.. both stores in my town were totally cleared out the first weekend of the promos, so I decided to be civilized and wait until stores restock and the frenzy dies down to get my few things.. and before I can it's been cancelled/limited. Ergh! Being a sensible person in my town doesn't tend to pay off at SDM!
    I love free books! Earn points at Swagbucks and get great Amazon GCs or Paypal $$.
    RLF: Goldfish!!, Butter, Astro Yogurt, Triscuit Thincrisps...

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I really don't understand how this is "abuse" or how someone clearing a shelf could be responsible for ruining a promotion? How many times have you bought 20 of something at Walmart because the deal/coupon deal is so fantastic? I will tell you that I personally have about 20 Resolves in my laundry room. How many do all of you have? Is that abuse? I have a baby and go through a bottle every couple of weeks, and will probably go through a lot more once he's playing outside in puddles and mud. I got the stuff for free (plus taxes), and many times have seen empty shelves at Walmart where the Resolve should be. How is that wrong? When the shelf is cleared, it is up to the store whether to restock or not. No biggie. If the sale is really good, you can be assured the shelves will clear, points or no points, and the Huggies wipes (with coupon) is a pretty good sale.
    Just MHO.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i'm getting sick. yeah. sure, people still take pre ordered wipes and donate them, only because she paid already and got her points, if she hadn't payed yet and got her points she never had taken the wipes.
    so not proud of this person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's the great part about living in a free country - we are each allowed to decide what we do with our own money. The choice was hers and hers alone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    That's the great part about living in a free country - we are each allowed to decide what we do with our own money. The choice was hers and hers alone.
    see and i say what i think about something. ;-) it's a free country.
    hcao, AshleyRobertson and peachies like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Exactly! But I don't think the mods care about the free country stuff when it comes to opinions based on what others did.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information