• 1 Post By matrix82
  • 1 Post By glenglen
  • 1 Post By momof5boys
  • 1 Post By JennyFromTheRock

Thread: some people are rude

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well took my mom to the mall today-she is 90 and i wil wheel her around in a wheelchair-she has a walker but it is too much walking -so we have lunch in the mall-nice day then over to talize heard they were having a 50% off sale-well its only on certain coloured tags -well i pull into the parking lot and seen a van pulling out in front of the store -i then heard a beep looked around didnt know where it was coming from -so i proceeded to pull into the spot -then was helping my 90 year old mother out of the car and was getting her wheelchair out-when this black car pulled up directly behind me -she then said " i guess you didnt see me-i said no sorry i didnt -she was off behind a row of cars out of my right hand side of vision-i am just taking my mom into talize i said-she then said "well i didnt realize your mom was incompasitated,you b***ch"- i was floored as i held onto my moms arm -she was about 40- i am in my 50"s i would never speak to someone like that-i didnt have time to say something as she drove off real quick over to the other side-it really bothered me- i didnt take her spot intentionally-woww unreal
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Unbelievable how some people think it is okay to speak to others that way. I mean, sure, I have thought that about people, especially driving, but I have enough class to know to keep some things to myself....
    glenglen and coupon girl like this.
    2011 Wins: TLC "Say Yes to the Dress" Season 3 box set, Bissell Pro-Heat 2X Upright with a years worth of formula....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't live in a big city but how does honking your horn entitle you to a parking spot that's being vacated??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I don't really understand why the other person thought it was their spot. Aren't parking spots first come first served?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow!, shes how Old? Its not like its gonna kill her to walk to the store, clearly it is more needed by you to help your mom into the store. Some people are so unbelievably rude, It is never ok to talk to anybody like that!
    glenglen, coupon girl and Candini like this.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

awww another reason why I want OUT if Hamilton I find people are so rude here and it is getting worse everyday. So sorry you had to go through this....you could of called me you were REALLY close to me and I would of kicked her tush!lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This doesn't even make any sense. Your mom IS incapacitated. She's in a wheelchair, and she's really old. Why she would call you a b*tch when she has clearly figured out that your mother is incapacitated is beyond me.

Brush it off as best you can. Some people are crazy and vengeful.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Wait until Christmas time comes, the malls and parking get disgusting in the city. I've seen kids in their 20s threaten people in their 40s + because they took ' their ' spot.

sorry you had this happen to you.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Unfortunately there's rude people everywhere.......it's hard raising and teaching kids with people like this around
    glenglen and Candini like this.
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

sorry you (and mom) had to face this person

that solves a big part of the problem for us....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    glenglen and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That is pretty much why I try to park far away from the mall building (but I am also able bodied), it is just less stressful. Right now my building is down to 1/2 a parking lot, the back lot is being paved, so I have heard quite a few arguments about parking spots. There is additonal parking at the building next door to us which we have been told we can park at while the lot is being re-paved, but people don't seem to want to park there, there is also parking a block away at a church that we are able to use (but it is unsupervised, so I am leery of leaving my vehicle there), I have a friend who is letting me use their driveway if I can't get a spot in my building.
    glenglen likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

That's nuts, the woman must be a miserable self hating person,she is pitiful.
    coupon girl likes this.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

So sad....and to think she may be a mother herself - what is she teaching the next generation...scary...
    coupon girl likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

People are idiots when it comes to parking. When I was just about 9 months pregnant we were at Cross Iron mills mall parking lot and there was someone pulling out of preggie parking.... we had our signal light on to pull in after she left when this douche bag in a jacked up truck pulls in there.... gets out ALONE and heads into the mall. Pure idiot, if I weren't the size of a whale at the time I would have chased him down and gave him a little talk about respect and manners.
    coupon girl likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Thread Information