User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Mega Redemption Cancelled?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A reader on my blog said that a friend of hers heard that Mega Redemption has been cancelled by head office this year and it will just be a regular spend your points event?!?!

Has anyone heard about this? Is there anyone on here that works for SDM that can confirm one way or the other?

Alot of people, including myself, who have been saving their points all year will be very upset if this is the case!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Jueyela ~ HAPPY SAVING

Save Big, Live Better!
    Canadian Coupons, Deals, Freebies, and More!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if this happens really,it ll be bad for future credibility.and atleast I wont be believing internet news abt sdm then.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not sure I would put too much thought into something a friend of a reader "heard". Yes, there's the possibility always that shoppers won't do something they've done before at a certain time of the year, but considering all the smaller redemption offers they've been doing in the past month...which they don't do as frequently any other time of they year? I say all evidence pointo to the mega redemption coming up and sdm just trying to throw us off the track before Dec 1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newbiesaver View Post
    I'm not sure I would put too much thought into something a friend of a reader "heard". Yes, there's the possibility always that shoppers won't do something they've done before at a certain time of the year, but considering all the smaller redemption offers they've been doing in the past month...which they don't do as frequently any other time of they year? I say all evidence pointo to the mega redemption coming up and sdm just trying to throw us off the track before Dec 1
    I definitely know what your saying, but in all fairness, alot of the early notice we get on event on here is just word from someone you dont know

I called customer service and they said they hadnt heard about it being cancelled, but also said that it wasnt on their schedule for December 1 either which is when we're all expecting it!

Dont know what to believe! LOL
    mydusty, FallenPixels and hcao like this.
    Jueyela ~ HAPPY SAVING

Save Big, Live Better!
    Canadian Coupons, Deals, Freebies, and More!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know that I am a newbie on here, BUT IT IS TRUE, MEGA REDEMPTION CANCELLED YESTERDAY VIA A CONFERENCE CALL WITH MANAGERS. My aunt is cosmetic manager and i just come from SDM she gave me the bad news.
    hcao likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A friend of a friend's brother-in-law's sister's mom said via chat on a Warcraft site that Christmas is cancelled this year - Santa is in Rehab!
    redfox, Mia001, harbie and 44 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i dont believe it, until i see the flyer or see a notice in store.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

[QUOTE=RonBC;5092901]A friend of a friend's brother-in-law's sister's mom

Really? a friend of a friend of a freind............. said whatever. i want proof, before i believe it
    leavitts77 and bibiee like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, my aunt heard from her cousin who works as a janitor at some other local SDM that Santa Claus was talking to the Grinch over skype and that Christmas is cancelled this year.

All rumors, regardless what shoppers decides to do, it really isn't in our control. In the last 5 hours I've heard:

1. 1 day only mega redemption
    2. 300$ mega redemption
    3. 134000 points to get 300$ mega redemption
    4. 210$ mega redemption
    5. and now this - no mega redemption...

I know this is all just chit chat, but I think we all need to settle down until we see the flyer posted. I am just as anxious as the rest of them, I have lots of points to spend - but I think it gets out of control when a bunch of people phone head office to ask if a promotion that doesn't even exist yet is going to be put on. let's just wait it out people!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    A friend of a friend's brother-in-law's sister's mom said via chat on a Warcraft site that Christmas is cancelled this year - Santa is in Rehab!
    Oh man, we should start up a major RAOK for Santa then, after all he has given so much if himself to us all over the years.
    What is he rumored to be rehabing from?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    you beat me to it (took me too long to type) ! lol... Although, my rumor was a bit different... I guess the real story must have altered slightly (chinese whisper)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok folks you don;t have to believe me because I am newbie, some of the comments are not needed. Why don't we have a longtime member on here phone shoppers ask for manager, and they will tell you that they had a conference call yesterday and it is Cancelled............Then you can come back on here and say sorry.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Until I see the flyer I am not going to worry about it either. No need to get yer knickers in a knot thinking about what may happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevstevd View Post
    Well, my aunt heard from her cousin who works as a janitor at some other local SDM that Santa Claus was talking to the Grinch over skype and that Christmas is cancelled this year.

All rumors, regardless what shoppers decides to do, it really isn't in our control. In the last 5 hours I've heard:

1. 1 day only mega redemption
    2. 300$ mega redemption
    3. 134000 points to get 300$ mega redemption
    4. 210$ mega redemption
    5. and now this - no mega redemption...

I know this is all just chit chat, but I think we all need to settle down until we see the flyer posted. I am just as anxious as the rest of them, I have lots of points to spend - but I think it gets out of control when a bunch of people phone head office to ask if a promotion that doesn't even exist yet is going to be put on. let's just wait it out people!!
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Last edited by jkcouponer; Sat, Nov 17th, 2012 at 11:36 AM.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

OK people, no need to get aggressive or mean. It's the holiday season so spread the looove

A coupon forum on facebook posted a message that they called the HO and they said that it has not been cancelled. But...I will believe it when I see it too

Nonetheless, let's all just stay calm and collected
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information