User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Thought I would share this post from facebook.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

its been started!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Oh, you had to mention it.......MEGA REDEMPTION!!!!! Next flyer all the rumors will be put to rest....is it too early yet to start the flyer whine,lol? :0)
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

quick question about points transfer -

i need to transfer pts from my parents acct to mine - is the transfer immediate or does it take a couple of days to process?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    quick question about points transfer -

i need to transfer pts from my parents acct to mine - is the transfer immediate or does it take a couple of days to process?
    It's immediate!!
    angel_2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

First of all, this "scammer" ya'll talking about is a very close friend of mine. In fact she lives just up the street from me. Her husband IS out west and IS NOT at a camp. He is staying with family. He DOES NOT get paid flights home, and WAS just home but only for FOUR days. Her and her family (husband and daughter) are actively involved in the Relay For Life and her daughter is known for her contributions to that charity.
    It makes me ill to read all these nasty comments about her and her family. All she wants is for her husband to be able to come home for Christmas (and it will cost them nearly $1500 for that to happen!) and to have a good Christmas for her daughter. Is that so hard to wrap your mind around?
    Maybe she shouldn't have asked for the points on the SDM Facebook page but who gives you the right to judge?

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

no offense to poster of that but there are so many bad people in the world today that i wouldn't risk it either, they could be lieing...nobody ever knows!Quite frankilly i am skeptical about a lot of things,like all the money that goes to cancer research yet nobody has found a cure after all these years or maybe they are just trying to make money, i don't know where the money is going to so i won't donate, i know i'm so selfish aren't i ?

I'm a single mom and used to live insanely frugally and tried my best to not ask for help but had quite a few just help anyway out of goodness of their hearts i suppose and i'm not/never begging for points.

I am against anyone who joins the army willingly,they had the choice vs. the world wars generations, jmo!... i know a lot of people probably have a problem with my opinion but makes sense to me.
    Last edited by kris32; Fri, Nov 23rd, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

there is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at public information online.

it is very rare to see someone asking for handouts like that, and so it was very normal, and even expected, that others would want to know more about the situation.

asking for such large amounts of points that ppl spend their own money on is quite a reach. you were not asking for coupons that are just floating around anyways, at no cost to the person who has coupons.

ppl had every right to dig deeper, because the request was so different from what you normally see.

99.9% of the ppl here do not know you, your family or anything about your family.

i still totally believe the request for points was out of place. others have spent a lot of their hard earned money. to ask strangers for that many points was not in good judgment.

i hope you sort out your personal financial issues. the way you are going about it does not feel appropriate.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I agree with Anisa and once you post something on facebook on a public forum such as Shopper's Drug Mart facebook it becomes public and anyone can access it. That is why you have to use the privacy setting to restrict access to your facebook posts.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlushman View Post
    When I registered on this forum I read the rules, DID YOU???? You are not allowed to say the bull crap that you were all saying about anyone on here....
    You weren't a member when this thread was made. I assume you have no idea what happened last year with the optimum program. Everyone is on hyper alert to avoid scammers. Tis the season.
    anisa, renegado and peachies like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i'm still laughing, lol.... but to get husband home to ask for shoppers points worth maybe 20 or 30 bucks? you can't be serious. i also think you know before what's coming if he works in west, stays with family and christmas is coming, if you don't have money (20-30 bucks worth you asked for) why did he took this job at all,it had been cheaper to work in nova scotia then and see family regularly and save the money on the flights
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Fri, Nov 23rd, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

oh, and maybe it is easier to enter this contest from tassimo on facebook, bring "tim" home. http://www.facebook.com/TASSIMOCanad...5571760?ref=ts tell your story and maybe you win and they pay for the flight. good luck Contest closes November 27, 2012

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I agree with Anisa and once you post something on facebook on a public forum such as Shopper's Drug Mart facebook it becomes public and anyone can access it. That is why you have to use the privacy setting to restrict access to your facebook posts.
    Let this be a lesson to everyone that has Facebook on ensuring you have appropriate privacy settings and using some discretion when accepting "friends."
    anisa likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dlushman - In this day and age, the term 'no harm in asking' doesn't really apply anymore. The fact is, many people are suspicious of others actions, whether you believe those suspicions are founded in reality or not, you put yourself out there to deal with the suspicions. Your harm in asking, was that you did so on a public website, and expected it to remain .. what? non public? Once you put your name out there, its out there, people can research about you. You only make it easier for them to do so by having your Facebook public. People will research to try to see if you are legit, they will talk about it amongst themselves to see how others feel. That is a part of putting yourself into the public eye, as you did with the post on SDM FB page. Perhaps it is a lesson for the future, perhaps you should join a local coupon group that may be able to assist you in these types of requests in the future. Doing so, they will know who you are and know whether you are a trustworthy person.
    anisa and Insane like this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    - the OP's original post was taken from SDM's facebook page which is entirely different from the individual's private facebook page.
    Note to self: never post anything on a public facebook page which is seen by a million ppl who might have a million different views/opinions.
    anisa, Insane and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think Christmas is just guilt trip holiday.We have to make it up to people that everyone has the same the world doesn't work that way.I may not get 95,000 points to redeem but I wouldn't beg if I have only 50,000 points on mega redemption if Shoppers has a mega redemption day.The mother will just have to tell her kid Santa will bring her Daddy home instead of presents.
    anisa and gourmetsue like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information