Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: SDM Flyer Dec 1st - 7th 2012

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I have no idea now if I'm going to redeem... this is quite dissapointing
    teverett likes this.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    Thanks for posting! Now I have some TOUGH decisions to make. I was counting on it being $250. I was planning on getting mostly diapers and while $210 is nice, I think it would actually be better for me to do a redemption at the regular $170 when diapers are on for $9.99, they are regular $15.99 here. BUT I currently only have enough diapers to last 2-3 weeks. Do I wait and hope diapers go on sale in the next couple weeks?? Oh the dilemma...
    I bought a bunch of the swaddlers yesterday with a redemption at 10.99 less the P&G coupons that are out there ($2 for one pack, $5WUB2 etc).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    I also have enough to do 2 redemptions. I did notice the big box. I have used the snug n dry in the past and liked them but I have started to use the Little Movers and I LOVE them. I was really hoping to stock up on those. I should go and check out the price per diaper of them all regularly and the price I know they go on sale to. That may help sway my decision.

I have never used them before and don't want to chance changing up my babies diapers. He has a very sensitive tush. I have to be VERY careful what I use with him. Thank you though
    i am in the same boat as you guys. please share any info you have regarding the huggies boxed diapers. i was originally planning on redeeming for diapers this weekend... hmmm.....
    DolceBella likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    I was hoping to get diapers too...and am in the same boat deciding, although I have enough for 2 redemptions, so I'm thinking 1 this weekend, and save one for a good sale!

Did you notice the Huggies Box for $17.99? I have no idea the number in these boxes, and honestly prefer Pampers, but I will check them out (planning to do a SDM 'scope out' this week) It drives me nuts that diaper package sizes are so inconsistent from store to store! I can figure out the price per diaper, but it's just a pain! I am hoping for some decent Huggies coupons in the inserts that are supposed to come this week
    i wonder if $17.99 for huggies is a good price? =)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartshopper888 View Post
    i am in the same boat as you guys. please share any info you have regarding the huggies boxed diapers. i was originally planning on redeeming for diapers this weekend... hmmm.....
    I am also in the same boat. I think I'm going to redeem at the 38K level and get both Huggies and Pampers diapers and wipes. I tucked in some Aveeno baby wash and covergirl makeup for me and estimate that I should hit just over $70 and I'll get 12K in VIB points back. If the grocery flyer turns out to be good, I'll consider redeeming more pts but at least this plan gets me things I need and puts some points back in my account.

Anyone wanting to get the huggies remember there is a $2 coupon for Little Movers and a $1.50 coupon for Snug and Dry at http://www.huggies.com/en-CA/promotions/coupons. My P&G coupons for Pampers also just showed up so that helps a little too.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

ijust paid 36 at walmart for 192 size 4's way better dewal than you will ever find at shoppers. the last two redemptions i did were for diapers which when you look a t it as free diapers its great but if theres other things you need you can use your points on that instad and buy diapers at walmart theyaways have the big big big boxes on sale
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I am going to do 1 redemption. I just had an "uhhuh" moment. I just made my Christmas card (photo pic), and am going to take it to sdm on friday and pick up on sat. I have to print over 50, so that should save me about $20. I hate paying for those...the rest will be in stocking stuffers and diapers (as I have none left)!
    Jezebel, teverett and Anna Michele like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My very first redemption, I have enough for a $105 one - I have a 5 year old, and know I can find some fabulous gifts for her and my hubby. Silly question which I am sure has been answered in previous posts, but I can't seem to find it... can you use coupons in conjunction with a redemption?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Try and find a shoppers that is out of diapers and get rain checks. I have a bunch for pampers that are 23.99 - $4 coupon, which is a GREAT deal since I can basically get 5 boxes of diapers for free for the $100 redemption, which wont last long, but sure is a help!
    Yes, you sure can use coupons during a redemption!
    queenkathy likes this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I think I'll just do a smaller redemption now for essentials like cat food, paper towels, Tassimo, etc.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes, you sure can use coupons during a redemption![/QUOTE] thank you Nicker27!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Oh darn, flyer has been taken down. Thanks, OP for your original post with the flyer!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by teverett View Post
    --- FLYER IMAGES REMOVED AS REQUESTED BY SHOPPERS DRUG MART. THEY CAN BE REPOSTED AS SOON AS THEY ARE MAILED OUT TO PUBLIC ---

Thanks,
    Boo Radley
    This confirms what we always thought, SDM definitely reads this board.
    harbie, IMLN and Tbites like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It can be reposted tomorrow. I get it in my flyer bags on Tuesdays.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    It can be reposted tomorrow. I get it in my flyer bags on Tuesdays.
    You go girl !

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information