User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: C'mon walmart... Stock your shelves

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    My local WM just received its Christmas shipment on Friday! One of our friends is the night time manager and they are having issues with their truck shipments. If this goes anything like Halloween, then there will be a lot of items discounted after Christmas.

Our last shipments/skids of Xmas products are on the floor last Monday Dec 10....whatever out there is while supplies last...we won't be gettin' anymore.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I have worked at WM and they do hide there product. Or most times its people who work there and they hide the products some place else for other family members to get it. That is the common one that its the employes who hide it for themselves or family and friends usually the people who start at 7am.
    I hate to said this, but we are not suppose to do that, if caught our position would be terminated immediately. I can shop there during my breaks, but I'm not allow to use my employee discount card during coffee breaks...only during 30 mins break.

If we see a sale/clearance items we can't hide them and purchase later....that's the Customer 1st rule.
    Natalka likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I don't think its just WM that is the problem. I find this often with lots of grocery stores and not just at this time of the year either. It really amazes me that in this day and age people don't understand simple supply and demand.

If something sells like crazy even if it is a low price why not bring more in?! You're still going to make money, sure, less money then selling it at full price but more money then if your shelves are empty of the product PLUS you will have happier customers who feel as though they are getting a deal.

Sigh. My husband has heard my rant too many times.
    We do. We have a biggest warehouse space in the GTA and our backroom are always filled with products that need to be stock on shelves...most time it's the stocker faults not requesting items to be put on shelves too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information