User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Had It With People and Going On A Cart Rage!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I don't understand people I am not short and tiny that you can't see me yet TWICE I got hit by a cart this week. Once was while I was at work I moved to side and try to move over best I could and women hits me really hard on my backside killing my tush and back......great thing??? She didn't say one word!!! Where oh where do you want to me go?? Then yesterday I was at Walmart stopped at one spot pushed right over boom lady hits me really hard back of my legs!!!! REALLLY??? How hard is it to see people? She at least said sorry but this was while she was still pushing her cart forward forcing me to move lol. I am 5"11 not that hard to see people!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    matrix82, twin, Natalka and 9 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know how you feel, was at Walmart last night got hit by countless carts, elbowed and pushed while carrying my daughter, not a single sorry or excuse me
    barginb likes this.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Tis the season as they say! LOL.
    I guess it could always be worse, but next time maybe you should just blow your gaskets and see what the rammy shopper with the out of control cart driving skills says then!
    Christmas brings out the "crazies"....
    twin, kazm-l, Candini and 1 others like this.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Kim, I agree with you, what the is up with people? Have we lost all our manners because we were stupid enough to leave all our shopping till the last minute because we thought we would have the store all to ourselves.

Being rude back doesn't solve anything, your much better than that. What you need is some type of comment for the unethical drivers...like

Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent! or I'd like to kick you in the teeth, but why should I improve your looks?
    gourmetsue, kazm-l, newb and 3 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, that's just SO rude!
    KK7, hollyquaiscer and barginb like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

wow, people never cease to amaze me. One of the biggest reasons I don't shop at Walmart is because those types of people always seem to be around!! It drives me crazy. We are all trying to shop here, so please stop being so ignorant!!! Superstore is really bad too.

if I'm upset enough I will shout out 'EXCUSE YOU!!!'
    Last edited by nessa23; Wed, Dec 19th, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
    newb, maribel, ticul and 1 others like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

The store I work at is Food Basic's and beleive me I don't know what it is but there is ALOT of custmers who think we (employes's) should hang the moon for them
    Shwa Girl, ticul and barginb like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd be happier if people just put their damn carts away in the parking lot. This month I ran after a cart that was on a free ride down in the middle of a super windy to the side of someone's car. Two people closer to it watched me and didn't stop it. This wouldn't have happened if people just brought their carts back.

It drives me INSANE to see all the carts left over all of the parking lots. If my kids are with me when I shop and I am still able to bring it back to the cart return area, unless you have a medical issue, there is no excuse.
    ticul, Darla, lghend and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

This happens to me all the time at Home Depot. I don't understand what makes you think that ramming your cart into me is going to make me move. I usually turn around, say 'ow that really hurt', and then look at the person. Sometimes they try to ignore me but I say it again and add 'you know you hit me with your cart/stroller, aren't you even going to say sorry.' They look a little surprised and mumble sorry.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I hear ya, KK7. I hate the cart in the bum move.
    barginb likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    The store I work at is Food Basic's and beleive me I don't know what it is but there is ALOT of custmers who think we (employes's) should hang the moon for them
    Not just Food Basics. I was being helped at Home Depot and another guy thought that I was invisible and the employee should help him instead. At least the employee was able to multitask and take care of him quickly and whisk me off to the right department.

I feel for store employees at this time of the year, especially.
    gourmetsue, nessa23, Darla and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My hubby is the worst for driving the cart into the back of my heels. That hurts like a you know what! So now I either walk 5 feet in front of him or 5 feet behind him. He gets the point. LOL He doesn't do it on purpose but he doesn't pay attention when I stop to look at a product either. I shouldn't complain at least he comes with me and carries the groceries in for me but it does hurt!
    gourmetsue, ticul and barginb like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I had bad experiences in shopping but nothing inconveniant like that...Some people should get manner and civility...
    barginb likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL. Forgive me - based on the title, the first thing I assumed was that you were fed up with people and you were going on a cart rage.

People can be ridiculous. I've been hit by carts before, both with having them run over my foot, and being sideswiped (both painful!). If I don't hear an "I'm sorry", I make sure I make them aware of their error and tell them to watch where they're going. It doesn't help the physical pain from their carelessness, but it makes me feel better than letting them continue on their merry, oblivious way.
    matrix82, ticul and barginb like this.

[*A I M Z*]

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom is terrible fo this .. I apoligize for her (language barrier) then tell them "thats why we don`t let her drive anymore" they usually give an understanding smile .. she`s 92 soon, never did drive and still does her own shopping .....
    Merry Christmas everyone
    barginb likes this.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information