User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: body by vi, 90 day challenge

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, so I have to write a review on this product. I ADORE IT! I was looking to lose weight and researched a whole bunch of products before hand to choose something to boost my weight loss. Eventually i decided on Body by vi, 90 day challenge by visalus. I was deciding between shakeology from beach body and visalus 90 day challenge. upon further research i discovered that visalus had a few better ingredients and was cheaper, so naturally i went with the cheaper one!

Weight loss in the past was very difficult.... very! So i started the challenge rather hesitant... thinking weight loss would be slow. To my delightful surprise it has been amazing. i have lost a significant amount of weight.... and i feel amazing. the shakes even fill me up. I felt compelled to write a review because i feel like if anybody was in the same boat of wanting to lose weight, but not being successful in the past should try this. I know it is expensive, trust me i am a broke university student... but i feel like my health should take priority. and i am ok spending money on something that works! So many success stories! Ahhh ok, that is my review.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by sarahbuchan; Thu, Oct 17th, 2013 at 03:02 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

How much does it cost?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the link pretty much describes it all. But i am on the one which is 100 dollars a month.. yes expensive... but if you were looking to lose weight it is amazing! I try to look at it like i am saving money... because the smoothies alone cost under 2 dollars per smoothie... and i spend way over that on one meal. But they have different kits. like i said, check out the link!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and there is also a kit cheaper then the one i am on for 50$

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

You're selling this product?
    matrix82 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not really. You have to buy it online... i feel quite passionate about it though as i have lost so much weight. The good thing about it though is that once you join you get a link. I am sure you can see the link i posted has my name on it. And if three people join through you(your link) you get the product for free. quite easy. so it is expensive to start.... then free! Nothing can beat that. So i am saving lots of money in the end.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

so your going to drink smoothies for the rest of your life?
    matrix82 and TudorChick like this.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No... but it is for 90 days. it is called the 90 day challenge. I feel like for me it is jumpstarting my weight loss. i don't crave junkfood or fatty foods anymore. But i have to say i love the taste and how it makes me feel so at the end of the challenge i might still buy a bag once in a while to put into smoothies.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Sounds good! glad it works for you Sarah!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

and once you stop drinking the shakes you put the weight back on.

i know someone who sells this. it is essentially a scheme. but people who sell it get sucked right into the gimmick
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ahhh, well i think that people that stop drinking and revert back to old habits will yes gain back all the weight....... of course they would! I know people that have gone through the challenge and maintained their weight from continuing on with a healthy balanced lifestyle. It might not be for everyone... i get that... I make sure that i still have 1200 calories a day as to not starve myself. I respectfully don't think it is a gimmick or a scheme... just because for me it has worked beautifully and have learned to live a healthy lifestyle from it. and i have found motivation that i have not had before. If people are losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle in a world where obesity is becoming a more prominent problem then it is not a gimmick or a scheme....
    I think it is for people that may have tried other diets or tried to lose weight without being successful. This one works.... i know from first hand experience. But if it is not for you, then it is not for you!
    Last edited by sarahbuchan; Thu, Oct 25th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by sarahbuchan; Sun, Nov 25th, 2012 at 01:14 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    and once you stop drinking the shakes you put the weight back on.

i know someone who sells this. it is essentially a scheme. but people who sell it get sucked right into the gimmick
    Exactly.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Yes, be careful with the idea of not being able to rely on a product once you're off the diet. A lot of diets will supply you with the food/shakes that you must use in order to loose weight, and you will! But once you're off those products, you will inevitably gain weight as you cannot reproduce their products with natural ingredients that you buy at a supermarket. It may be a good idea to get a "jump start" with this diet, but you should focus on using what you have in the fridge and balancing out your meals to get results Good luck to you!
    matrix82, aussie and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information