User Tag List

Page 12 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ah thanks, coincidentally I am making soup today and maybe chili and I have a batch of chickpead soaking so going to make more hummus.

Last night i made stir fry, peppers, onions, cabbage tossed with vermicelli eggless noodles, turned out pretty good. I have been stalking an asian market lately, they have a huge variety of fresh noodles, so many different greens too. Although there was one I bought during the holidays that you would need a weed whacker to cut through. Yuk , very tough and bitter, oh well moving on.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

double post twice the fun
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well I sneaked a weigh in ( curiousity?) and I have managed to shed at least 3 of the 10 I had gained back over the holidays. Oh lord I need a calculator to keep track of my ups and downs. So my weigh in is Friday right? I can't remember if we said Friday now. Well DH did promise to try GF and DF with me for a month since he is off work with me so we shall see how he does. He made an awesome No Salt chicken soup and used Quinoa and fusilli corn pasta ( no gluten, Hooray!) and put in plenty of the cabbage, and other veg.
    Since I just now ( this a.m. ) woke up with " something " , kind of a cold,throat cough thing the soup helped a lot.
    I am so glad that everyone is staying as strong as possible on this challenge!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  inspirational-quotes-3.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  19.7 KB

Name:  1bd31d95f4e664955929cc74022d250b_large_large.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  13.1 KB

Name:  inspirational+qoutes-improving-+self-improvement-motivational+quotes-life+living-love-encouragin.jpg
Views: 503581
Size:  16.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

First of all, Holly and Vesper, thank you for sticking with us on this journey....it really does help, feeling that we're committed to our various plans because others believe in us. Everyone needs a cheering squad..

I'm having no problems sticking to my SHRED diet...lots of food, good choices, and like Patty, as long as there's homemade soup in the fridge, no one goes hungry. My hubby in particular, enjoys making and having it handy. We'll be trying out a new recipe from Dr Fuhrman's book, just to shake things up a little. Yes, we're rebels, alright!

So weigh-in is Friday morning? I can't wait. I'm feeling less 'pudgy', and like Vesper posted, I also can't wait to see what April brings and can't wait to buy all new clothes! I've already done that once, since I lost that 50lbs this past year, but I know I'll be down a couple more sizes by summer! Yahoo!!! (to quote someone) LOL!!

Keep up the good work everyone! Put mistakes or "bad days" behind you, and just keep going!
    One step at a time, and we'll all get there!!!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jan 9th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nothing went according to plan today .

Must devote tomorrow to cooking only .
    hollyquaiscer, walkonby and ssbean like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This week has been one rough week. I barely ate anything on my high calorie day. So I have decided this week is more about just eating normally again. I will start to cycle next week. Hoping if I take things slow my tummy won't get mad at me. Nothing ruins a diet more than having to go on meds and feeling sick So after thinking about it I have to take this slow for my tummy.

Right now big goal is cut out take out food only eat homemade food and stop just eating what is there. Add in more fruits this week and next week we will add in more veggies and go slow until I can into full calorie cycling.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ so true SassyAshley, if I do not plan ahead i tend to graze and eat what is handy, or order take out and live to regtret it. Best of luck!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  BLQ-4-Keep-Going-quote-by-charles-haddon-spurgeon-Keep-Going-Best-Life-Lessons-thought-shapers-a.jpg
Views: 2287
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  09-wd1009-TerriFisher-2.jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  33.6 KB
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and ssbean like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Another bad night need sleep

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Another bad night need sleep
    Oh Patty that sounds bad
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ashley, one day at a time...this isn't a skirmish, it's a war, and it takes time to get results. Keep up the positive attitude...you'll get there!!

Patty...jeepers...you're not sleeping? That's so annoying...I hope you can get a nap in today and sleep tonight...

Abby was it you who posted the 1.5 loss this week on another thread? See? I flip a couple of pages, then forget!!

Vesper...that dame's quite the inspiration....I'll never get where she is now (although I USED to be there! Gr!), but feeling fitter and feeling as if I'll have a few more years with our Grandson will be reward enough... I'd love to be around to see him finish high-school...that's um...18 more years? I'll be....81. Yep. I should do it. The gals in our family live into their 90s! Like you say: Yahoo!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Baught a scale today so now I know but considering that not hardly any weight was put on since I stopped smoking thats good,but the scale is in the red lol. So today I did my grocery shopping baught plenty of yougurt and some humis(1st time) and some salad and a terry orange chocolate ,lots of fruit cups.I have no freaking idea how this is going to go but have seen tips on here like drinking tea at night. Is there any good recipe sites that can be looked up thanks. Will be making smoothies also with almond milk.

And another thing gave up pepsi for carb water and like the cheap stuff because theres no salt (selection) I baught brown rice and almonds for a healthy eating choice but there full of calories !!!!I think giving up the salty stuff is gonna be toughest.I passed the peanuts today on sale but baught tositto's i have home made salsa. Its confusing.P.S. living in the middle of nowhere so on my own except for you guys
    Last edited by bluerose; Thu, Jan 10th, 2013 at 01:27 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Running is fun!!

Name:  998.PNG
Views: 642
Size:  88.7 KB
    bluerose, Mia001, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is that your " my gf has her period" running outfit?
    bluerose, Mia001, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 12 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information