User Tag List

Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lynn I eat about every 3 hours so you are not alone.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow.....this is quite different for me, Patty...that's exactly what I'm supposed to be doing on this Shred diet...I'm sure not accustomed to eating this much...and losing weight??!! But if the magic works, I'm IN!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hello Lynn ( if you're still here) , Patty is correct. The 6wbmo is the same, eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. Seems crazy, almost opposite of what we think about starving ourselves.
    So today I already had a modified Quesadilla ( GF,DF) for breakfast, GF pasta with that powdered mix for lunch ( I use GF Alfredo sauce but I have to use Rice Dream as my milk) My snacks were hummus and raw veg only because i was too lazy to make anything. Not sure what to make for dinner later, the gang just took Dellissio Pizzas out of the oven ( omg meat lover's too! ) but I am sitting here strong, sipping a herbal tea

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh and holly!! I loved that pic of the pooch in a cheerleaders outfit! Too cute.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Hello Lynn ( if you're still here) , Patty is correct. The 6wbmo is the same, eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. Seems crazy, almost opposite of what we think about starving ourselves.
    So today I already had a modified Quesadilla ( GF,DF) for breakfast, GF pasta with that powdered mix for lunch ( I use GF Alfredo sauce but I have to use Rice Dream as my milk) My snacks were hummus and raw veg only because i was too lazy to make anything. Not sure what to make for dinner later, the gang just took Dellissio Pizzas out of the oven ( omg meat lover's too! ) but I am sitting here strong, sipping a herbal tea
    Thanks, Walks...I find that Dr Smith's suggestions for 100 and 150 cal sncks don't just involve celery sticks...who wouldn't want to snack on 30 Goldfish??!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thanks, Walks...I find that Dr Smith's suggestions for 100 and 150 cal sncks don't just involve celery sticks...who wouldn't want to snack on 30 Goldfish??!
    The gold fish pretzels are yummy and it takes a while to eat a serving
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

my last snack before bed 2 bananas and a tablespoon of almond butter with green tea, I think i have about 5 teas a day , i don't let it steep though , don't want too much caffeine

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love tea too, Patty...I usually have one midi-afternoon and I just finished one this evening...I love the Tetley Mojito or Peppermint ones...this one was a Licorice one (can't remember the brand), with 1 pkg of Special K chocolate wafer thingies.

Lilo, yes, pretzels are allowec, but honestly...I LOVE the plain extra cheddar Goldfish...now I don't have to steal a bunch from our grandson's cupboard..(did I just say that out loud?!)...Our DD always has a pkg in the house for him as a special treat.
    Now they're all mine! MINE, I say!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I chose an apple and 2 yummo plain Rice Cakes with my decaf about 10 min ago. Still have to read through my 2 new cookbooks I got for Xmas ( both are supposedly new GF and DF recipies ) Have a nice night everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love tea too, Patty...I usually have one midi-afternoon and I just finished one this evening...I love the Tetley Mojito or Peppermint ones...this one was a Licorice one (can't remember the brand), with 1 pkg of Special K chocolate wafer thingies.

Lilo, yes, pretzels are allowed (I think about 15 sticks?), but honestly...I LOVE the plain extra cheddar Goldfish...now I don't have to steal a bunch from our grandson's cupboard..(did I just say that out loud?!)...Our DD always has a pkg in the house for him as a special treat.
    Now they're all mine! MINE, I say!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!!

Sooooo...how'd everyone do over the weekend???

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Guys falling all over the place and puking on Biggest Loser already lol
    ssbean, vesper and Frugal Momma like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I forgot it was ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hollyquaiscer and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WHEW!!! I just asked my DH if I was PVRing it and he said I was!!!
    Wow.
    That was close

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I never got into watching The Biggest Loser ( but i love that they have a show like that) I have seen the gal that was a winner at some point on the Ellen Show, she is cute as a button!
    I remember watching an ad for it once or twice and just cringing at how hard their lives were with all that extra weight.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jan 6th, 2013 at 10:55 PM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Just found this thread now, back to work tomorrow means time to get back on track with my eating. Once I have my eating back on track I will get back into working out. I find my body cannot start both at the same time I either get sick or my tummy gets very angry and I end up at the doc for meds.

I will be calorie cycling, I tried this a few years ago along with 30 minutes of exercise 3 to 5 times a week and lost 70 to 80 lbs. It worked the best because once I went off the plan I did not gain back any weight until this year and even than it was only maybe 5 to 10 pounds any my eat was horrible (all take out, restaurants and hospital food). I love the fact that I can still eat anything I want (as long as it is right day and if not I only have to wait a day to have it) the best part is your body never feels it is being starved so you do not really plateau. But I think this time around I will mix it with my bros diets which have them eating numerous small meals (one eats like 7 times a day the other one I think does 5 meals).

Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information