User Tag List

Page 59 of 226 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no change
    Granger likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok everyone, how about a little challenge this week?

Person who loses the most gets an envie full of craptacular coupons from me!!!

READY SET GO!!

Lynn49, walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Oooohhh that is a motivator Patty!!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, all! I have no idea what's gotten into me lately, but I asked hubby to bring up my bread maker and so far, since yesterday, I've made dinner rolls, and today...I just put oat bread buns in the oven and have sweet raisin bread in the bread maker!! Is there a 12-step program for this?!
    This is no way to diet! It's because Easter is coming and my Mom used to fill the house with breads, Ukrainian Paska (sweet bread), cinnamon rolls, fruit bread...it's in my genes!!

Good luck everyone....I know I'm sure going to kneed it...oops...I mean need it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I have been resisting the urge to bake bread.I know I have to soon to make pepperoni cheese sticks for the son's lunches but I know I will cave and just need to power through!!On the upside i have managaed a brisk half hour walk every night this week and have done as much resistance band work my back will allow doctor says no crunches or sit ups because my neck can't take it..I may be going to Spain with a buff lower body and a saggy upper!!!! Is there a bathing suit for that????? If not I will just have more wine when I wear the one I have!!!!!.
    Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I have been resisting the urge to bake bread.I know I have to soon to make pepperoni cheese sticks for the son's lunches but I know I will cave and just need to power through!!On the upside i have managaed a brisk half hour walk every night this week and have done as much resistance band work my back will allow doctor says no crunches or sit ups because my neck can't take it..I may be going to Spain with a buff lower body and a saggy upper!!!! Is there a bathing suit for that????? If not I will just have more wine when I wear the one I have!!!!!.
    I like your thinking, Granny!! Wine cures a myriad of ills!! Speaking of which...perhaps I should have had a couple of lemoncellos instead of this cold/cough/flu medicine that's making me drowsy right now! Sheesh!! Puh-lease remind me next time!
    As for swimsuits for your particular figure pattern...might I suggest a bikini bottom and sweatshirt on top? I have a set of resistance bands around here someplace....let's see.....uh...nope...dust bunnies (appropriate for Easter, so I shall leave them where they are...)....doggie chewy....won't do me any good...um...hm. I really should dig it out from wherever it's hiding and do some arm work.....heaven knows that losing those 50lbs did NO-thing for my upper arms. Perhaps I'll be the one in the sweatshirt this summer....sigh.....
    Good for you for those walks, Hon! I look out the window now after dinner when I like to walk Jenny, but there's that crappy white stuff out there, ice where it's melted in the daytime, and that wind making it worse....We started walking, but then my bronchitis did an about-turn and stayed with me, even tho' I did share with my hubby....OH FOR THE SIGHT OF SPRING!!!!!

Keep up the great work TG!!!!
    Patty Smyth and thriftygranny like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My exercise this week consisted of shovelling 33 cm yuk , that is all

Took a nasty fall on the ice lucky I didn't break my arm but it's swollen and sore as heck.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ Oh no!! Patty your poor arm, geez I was feeling bad about our wind and return to winter, but we got nothin compared to you. Wine reduces swelling and eases pain, right Lynn?? Thriftygranny I should design such a swimsuit, I am sure you are not the only one sporting that combo ( buff lower body, saggy upper).
    So this week started off devastating as that 4 lb gain from last week loomed loud and heavy on my mind. I decided to do the all vegetable soup solution....made a massive pot on the w/e and every single day this week I took in 2 bowls ( 1 @ break, 1 @ lunch ) and had a smidgen of protein as an accompaniment. Chose my home baked GF breaded chicken breast, I was shocked how filled up I was each day. After work was a different story, but I just watched the portions and today that 4 lbs is gone ( again!), plus 2 more. Probably was water and salt I lost again, but I am hoping tomorrow's weigh in it will be still the 6 lb loss. Stay tuned!!
    thriftygranny likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tomorrow's the weigh-in??!!

Patty ... what next?! See? THAT'S what comes from having that white crap. It's good for nothing!
    Hope your arm gets better fast. And yes, wine certainly does cure all ills. Or....you just don't care
    about your ills anymore...whichever works.

Walks....good for you for losing that weight again! And ita....that salt/water combination is horrible.
    Wine...has no salt. Just fyi.....
    walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good info about the no salt in wine, as I had an incling it was like that when I bought 3 ( yes THREE! ) bottles today. ( two shiraz, and 1 Baco Noir ) THIS weekend I really do not give a rats A** how much white stuff falls, I'll be relaxed! lol
    Patty Smyth and thriftygranny like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You'll be comatose!!

We'll be bottling "my" wine on Tuesday.....hurry summer patio!!!!
    Patty Smyth and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Well, haven't been my best this week, but lots of stairs with being back to work! So that is a plus right??? Scale will tell all on Sat.
    Patty Smyth, walkonby and i_forget like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Been a long time since Abby5 posted

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

^^^Ya, she hasn't been "chatting" either in a long time.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 59 of 226 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread Information