User Tag List

Page 212 of 226 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So far I seem to be maintaining which is all I can ask for since I am travelling for work which means eating out plus I went away for the weekend and although I wasn't overly bad, I wasn't overly good either.

But we are now back to normal, well as normal as my life gets so back to healthy eating. I was able to make a pretty healthy lunch for today and will keep this up all week. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be able to work in some working out. My side is almost healed (yippee!!!!) but now the other side is a hurting a bit so going to baby it for a bit and hopefully it does not actually pull. Right now my working out will be cleaning our house which is going to mean hauling things out of the house.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Nice thread ladies I`m sure you all look beautiful
    SillyLoocie, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Ok I am back... Still 42 lbs up. The Dr gave me the go ahead to start working out. I am so afraid of hurting myself I will just keep saying start slow. Walk around the block then walk a little further etc... But part of me wants to jump right in and start p90x!!!
    SillyLoocie, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    New mom October 2014!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

could not believe I was actually UP by 1 lb! How did that happen? I thought I was being rather diligent this week. Only thing different was a couple of dessert/snack type items ( gf homemade and some processed gf things ). I am not going to record anything in my journal for this weekend, it will only instill guilt. I'll be back on track after Easter weekend. Fresh start on Monday the 6th. Good luck ladies ( and Curt the weight loss " machine! " )

babies teach us acceptance

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  Easter Bunny eggshell.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  46.1 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We worry so much about how much we weigh, how we look & sometimes it gets to be a bit much. I have am experiencing a bit of unacceptable pangs when I look in the mirror. I look tired, I am a bit flabby....etc......
    I have to keep my weight right about where it is. They want me to maintain it while I am on this treatment. (that seems to be working). I'm on so many drugs that I feel like a walking pharmacy.

But, yesterday was a great day as I had my prosthesis tuned up & I am quite happy with the results. So far today is a good day.

We need to believe in ourselves first & foremost & everything should hopefully fall into place...Keep the faith Ladies.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    We worry so much about how much we weigh, how we look & sometimes it gets to be a bit much. I have am experiencing a bit of unacceptable pangs when I look in the mirror. I look tired, I am a bit flabby....etc......
    I have to keep my weight right about where it is. They want me to maintain it while I am on this treatment. (that seems to be working). I'm on so many drugs that I feel like a walking pharmacy.

But, yesterday was a great day as I had my prosthesis tuned up & I am quite happy with the results. So far today is a good day.

We need to believe in ourselves first & foremost & everything should hopefully fall into place...Keep the faith Ladies.
    Oh Loocie, wise words indeed. That number on the scale should not dictate my worth, good luck with your weight maintenance.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh Loocie, wise words indeed. That number on the scale should not dictate my worth, good luck with your weight maintenance.
    Absolutely agree with Loocie...but I'm not in this for my looks...heaven forbid, lol...I have no one I need to impress anymore. I'm in this to keep living, to be healthy enough to watch our wonderful grandson grow up and I know I have so much more energy with less weight on me. I can't exercise in the midst if this recovery, but you and I know, Walks, how little the role is that exercise plays in weight-loss. Toning later, yes...but weight-loss? Not at all.....

And YES! Curt, you're showing all of us that we're capable of losing weight...you have the determination, the willpower...and, I hope...a new wardrobe! That was the toughest thing for me last year...not wearing my usual longer tops, hiding my new figure, until our DD took me shopping and made me try on clothes I'd never have considered wearing! But I could! And did! Curt, you've lost quite a good bunch of weight...I hope you've tossed the shirts, pants that have probably been your "uniform" for the past years...those clothes that are too baggy on you now...head to a men's store and even if you have no intention of buying their clothes, allow them to fit you into new ones...lol...then head to another store with confidence that you can wear another size! One word of caution....that size L at Moores, will be an XL at Sears...sigh.... Good luck, Hon..and have fun trying on new looks! YOU deserve it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Rep on a saturday is sent express,
    Even if you're tired or are just a guest,
    Your reputation goes where ever you do,
    So once again I give this rep to you,
    Rep for all of us from coast to coast,
    We are Smart Canucks & we all should boast,
    Just a bit of rep with run of the mill wishes,
    & rep if for the men who help with the dishes,
    I am going to rep you for believing in sticking together,
    & basking rep for those who are loving this weather,
    Although this rep will not make you rich,
    I hope that it picks up your spirits, even just a titch,
    Rep cause you all share it in such a friendly way,
    & cause Smart Canucks we are, & Smart Canucks we shall stay.

(breakfast lasagna included to begin your day)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

uh oh....Loocie is tempting us with a breakfast lasagna AND some lovely prose! Step away from the strawberries and icing sugar!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    uh oh....Loocie is tempting us with a breakfast lasagna AND some lovely prose! Step away from the strawberries and icing sugar!!

...I'm...trying....but...ugh...the pull of that delishioiusness might just be too strong...for...me..................h-e-l-p...!
    Nevermind.

CURT!!! YOU, my dear, are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lynn at first I thought Loocie had meant to post this in the Food section....but no, she is up to no good making us crave that yumminess. As always though because of her natural sweetness, I am guessing there are no calories attached to any of this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well, I am still here

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Well, I am still here
    I know you must have lost some weight through Target Tears Patty! Have a wonderful Easter!!

Page 212 of 226 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Thread Information