User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Plastic surgery...good idea or tragic mistake?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

whoa. i thought that was like Octamom or something. wow.. i personally have never had plastic surgery..however i do know of a few ppl who'd I wish never did.. like a certain man singer.. he was so handsome... really wish he'd never done anything. he just doesn't look the same. there are others i won't mention.
    Abby5, ssbean, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

As a mother to 5 kids, I can tell you that no amount of exercise or dieting is ever gonna remove all the stretched out skin I have on my abdomen. Is reconstructive surgery a bad thing? No, and I would have it done in a heartbeat to remove that ugly flap of stretched out skin on my tummy. /But like anything, reconstructive surgery done to excess (cheek/chin implants, numerous face lifts, eye lifts, boob lifts/augmentation/butt implants, etc. etc...) is a terrible idea. I recall that extreme makeover show they used to have years ago, I watched it with DH, and we noticed all the women that went on that show ended up looking like one another! LOL

Im gonna be 43 next month, and I know Im never gonna look like me when I was in my 20's and Im ok with that. BUT if I were ever able to afford reconstructive surgery, I would definitely go for it (fix some of the post babes areas I dont like). Id still be me, but with a waistline!!!
    Patty Smyth, Abby5, ssbean and 3 others like this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Planning my next Botox as we speak.....sometime in the Spring....
    ssbean likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I thought that was Courtney on that show but wasn't sure. She looks pretty, just not like herself.
    I personally think a tummy tuck should be part of every c-section. You're already under anesthetic and your belly is cut, just suck out a little of that fat and tighten things up while you're at it. I'd be happy to pay the extra. Especially after the last baby.

The singer in the photo and video link is another story. That's sad and any doctor who does something like that to his patient should lose their license.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SharonMe View Post
    I personally think a tummy tuck should be part of every c-section. You're already under anesthetic and your belly is cut, just suck out a little of that fat and tighten things up while you're at it. I'd be happy to pay the extra. Especially after the last baby.
    I like how you think!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had surgery to repair 2 c-sections after my kids. Unfortunately I had a pre-existing hernia and the c-section made it a lot worse. The surgery wasn't to make me "skinny" or anything like that, it was just to level out everything. I had a bulge where the hernia was. My belly button ended up being pushed to one side.
    I did have open-heart surgery many years ago and I have a huge scar from that, but I don't care what it looks like.
    DiamondLil, Lynn49, ssbean and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I agree too! After 2 c-sections my tummy could use some major tucking! lol

On a side note, I'm a huge fan of Cougar Town
    ssbean, i_forget and vesper like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information