User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Werther's Hard Candy - FPC / B2G1 (both now over)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

So I thought I was supposed to get an FPC but I got a B2G1 in the mail today instead. Bummer.
    Cocottee00 likes this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I also am disappointed by this offer. I signed up the 1st day of this promo and thought I would be getting a FPC, then I got the address confirmation email. Got sent a buy two get one coupon as well. Not very happy.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Yes me too.... I got the buy 2 get 1 instead of the fpc....
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

We will have to wait and see for me!

I did not get the email nor my envie yet.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Recently posted on their FB wall:

"To all our amazing caramel Fans, we want to apologize for any miscommunication with our Sweet Savings coupon promotion and associated technical glitches. Everyone at the Caramel Shoppe was surprised to see how fast 1000 FREE coupons ran out! It took only a few hours so rather than pulling the offer down we kicked in our Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon offer immediately. Thank you for all your feedback and comments; we will make every effort to ensure upcoming promotions are more clearly communicated to avoid any confusion. We appreciate your patience. On a sweeter note...we will continue with our giveaways and promotions throughout the year so keep your eye on the wall and stay tuned."
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I haven't received anything and I deleted my email from them in error as I thought it was Spam so I am prob SOL! Would love to trade for any of these including FPC or B2G1, etc--PM if you have for trade. Thanks!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I received a B2G1 too and I had signed up for it, blogged it and posted in this thread before copying the terms that still said FPC

There are one thousand (1,000) coupons available to be given away, each entitling the holder to one (1) free bag of 146g or 158g Werther’s Originalproduct subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer as printed on the physical coupon and the Terms as stated herein (each a “Coupon”).
    Coupons will only be sent by postal mail to the mailing address provided by the participant on his/her Request. No more than the stated number ofcoupons will be distributed.
    The Coupons are valid at participating retailers only. Limit one (1) Coupon per household and per email address. All Coupons have no cash value,are non-transferable, and no substitution (cash or otherwise) will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right tosubstitute any Coupon for one of equal or greater value if the designated Coupon should become unavailable for any reason. The Coupons expire April30, 2013.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I received a B2G1 too and I had signed up for it, blogged it and posted in this thread before copying the terms that still said FPC

There are one thousand (1,000) coupons available to be given away, each entitling the holder to one (1) free bag of 146g or 158g Werther’s Originalproduct subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer as printed on the physical coupon and the Terms as stated herein (each a “Coupon”).
    Coupons will only be sent by postal mail to the mailing address provided by the participant on his/her Request. No more than the stated number ofcoupons will be distributed.
    The Coupons are valid at participating retailers only. Limit one (1) Coupon per household and per email address. All Coupons have no cash value,are non-transferable, and no substitution (cash or otherwise) will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right tosubstitute any Coupon for one of equal or greater value if the designated Coupon should become unavailable for any reason. The Coupons expire April30, 2013.
    Cocottee00 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I also got the B2G1 but was certain I had won the FPC........

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Same thing for me I won a FPC...but get a B2G1...Compagnies none organisation and glitche are frustrating because we put time to get it..and then..receive something else
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Cath you posted the FPC terms and put them in this thread, so it must have show FPC when you ordered too
    ~ ~ ~

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I still have not received my coupon.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I managed to grab the FPC when it was up and today I received the B2G1 free coupon in the mail. Really annoying!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the B2G1 coupon today.... unless there's a good sale for Werther's I don't see myself buying 2 bags to get one free

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

i still haven't received anything but by the sounds of it it looks like i will be disappointed
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information