User Tag List

Page 294 of 370 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Good night!.... 3:14am...

Nevermind, Good morning.... 3:15am

Sigh* the life of a first time mom

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Originally Posted by missbee217Jez, Peachy & GP...
    Were you guys all friends before CP, or did you meet here?

Jezze and I met on SC and had a blind date at London Drugs where she helped me stack and we have been together ever since!!! Peachy I met outside of Jezze's old apartment !

yup I met GP through SC for a meet up at LD and Peachy I met when she came to my apartment to give me a huge donation of Iams for the No-Kill animal shelter I support and then have met up with her multiple times to share coupons/make a trade

Then met WendyJane when she delivered my pkge....I actually had met her also at LD but just through chit chat while in line but I never said who I was actually a few years ago

all sc'ers I am friends with IRL (we actually meet up lol) I have met here....

I had a long day....dusted/dishes/vacuming this morning....my mom came over so I could take Jezz to the vet for a check-up...cancer has progressed ...I knew this would happen...so they increased her pain medicine but considering her diagnosis she is doing very well !!! not at a state where the vet felt she was suffering !! yay more cuddle time!!

Then brought Jezz home settled her down for a nap.....went out with my mom ...we went to Costco bought some water/tuna/crab meat for Jezz.......it was like a zoo !

I then texted " Pammie to tell her I had to go to the bathroom " OMG when I recieved an odd response...I NOTICED I texted Pammie when I MEANT to text my mom !!! sheesh I laughed when I was telling my mom about it !! FML!! I thought Pammies "?? ok" response was odd ....she must have thought my text was even more odd !!!

Hey I know we are all getting more friendly/ getting to know each other ect....I bet Pammie had no idea how close we would become

I then went out to supper with my mom...we talked ect then came home...fed/snuggled and tucked Jezz in speant an hour catching up and now I am going to bed !!

Tomorrows plan my brother is driving into Wpg to my place and then I am going to drive him to his "Chess Tournament" (he has made me nervous by not shoulder checking hence the reason I am driving downtown LOL)

So I will have a car for a few hours........I may go to Micheals....not sure....

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My friend is coming over this morning to help me clean/pack. She's even allergic to cats (I have two!) and is coming any way. She's a good friend Hopefully Jackson leaves us in peace for the most part lol. I'm very tired though, stayed up too late reading...

So the things Jackson learned yesterday while my sister babysat him. Unleash your inner ninja - so some hi ya! sounds and kicking punching the bad guys. He took his shirt off after dinner and told me he was like the guy and I needed to go wash the car because the girl washed the car. Umm I have no idea what my sister let him watch but am not sure I want her watching him any more!! At least he kept his pants on.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

[QUOTE=slambert;5250313]Hi ladies...I went out and saw Silver Linings Playbook tonight...not sure yet how I feel about it, need to let it settle for awhile I'm totally wiped out though after a crazyh

We watched SLP yesterday too and it was, well.... i guess that's why it's up for awards lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Ladies - my laptop is in repair shop so I'll be back on Monday. So sorry. It's been a long and tiring week. And I have my period which is hurting more than usual. sorry if that TMI. I'm just going to spend the weekend resting. Be back on Monday to catch up. Thanks ladies!
    Hope you both feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    So I know it dosn't help but while I was at work I found out my PITA neighbour went and told my ex that there was someone home because she just seen Andrew go in the house....no it dosn't warrent him scaring the crap out of his daughter and ringing, knocking and phoning for 20 minutes but she could of minded her own business. I told her don't ever tell anyone I am at home far as I am concerned nobody is home end of conversation. Ticks me right off. Another check list of wanting to move. At least it was busy at the store today so I took to Kayla to work with me today(she works at the same store)(well tech I was her boss all night ; )
    Yup, you need to change this situtation asap!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Night ladies... for the second time. I went to bed... just got comfy and my niece woke up.

How do you mom's do it?!?!

I'm going to look like this tomorrow:
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, this is why you always look so FABULOUS - and we don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I then texted " Pammie to tell her I had to go to the bathroom " OMG when I recieved an odd response...I NOTICED I texted Pammie when I MEANT to text my mom !!! sheesh I laughed when I was telling my mom about it !! FML!! I thought Pammies "?? ok" response was odd ....she must have thought my text was even more odd !!!

Hey I know we are all getting more friendly/ getting to know each other ect....I bet Pammie had no idea how close we would become

So I will have a car for a few hours........I may go to Micheals....not sure....
    I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!
    Pumpkin was comforting me the other day that my package for Mich was great when I was having doubts and autocorrect sent "Your pecker is great!" LMAO!!!! I replied that I was sure she was talking about my nose... cause if I had a pecker, (which I don't and not that there is anything wrong with that if I did) well.... wow!

Watching This is 40 - you need to watch this if you are nearly there or just there like me, or have been there - good movie!!!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2013 at 08:43 AM.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

more coffee would be nice cats don't seem to care that you go to ed a midnight and now I feel like going back to bed.....yeah for me work called and asked me if I wanted to work I said no I worked 6 days last week Sun-Sat I only had Monday off I need a break!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Beyond the Rack has some good prices on kids wear
    http://www.beyondtherack.com/event/s...32526?category=

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning!

I could go for some more coffee too...I actually just put pot #2 on and it's only 9am! I think it is going to be a long day.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Mmmm coffee......

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

My Tink mug is FULL - put the Keurig on 2x 8ounces bahahahahahahah
    KK7, slambert, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Issues with Tapatalk. Ignore this post.
    Last edited by K8's Fate; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359901432.970698.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  32.0 KB

Awww... That's better!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!
    Pumpkin was comforting me the other day that my package for Mich was great when I was having doubts and autocorrect sent "Your pecker is great!" LMAO!!!! I replied that I was sure she was talking about my nose... cause if I had a pecker, (which I don't and not that there is anything wrong with that if I did) well.... wow!
    I loved my package, bluz! Please do not have any doubts.............I know how much thought goes into these (I know I stressed about the one I sent out and was so relieved when it went out! I am soooo in love with my owl mug and clings (I put them in my kitchen window, so I have something to look at instead of just the drab back yard). The kids went crazy for the coloring pages and candy, and hubby was even suprised there was something for him (I told him you thought he stunk, lol!) I am very thankful and happy with my package...you did awesome Thank you again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    more coffee would be nice cats don't seem to care that you go to ed a midnight and now I feel like going back to bed.....yeah for me work called and asked me if I wanted to work I said no I worked 6 days last week Sun-Sat I only had Monday off I need a break!
    I just fell asleep last night, when my youngest woke up and wanted to sleep in my bed (she has bad dreams).....so I moved out to the couch. Then the cat tried to sleep pn my head 2 times (purr, purr). I am allergic, so don't let the cat around my face. Of course the kids never sleep in....grumble....up and ready to take oldest dd to piano lessons :0)

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Wish everyone a Happy Sunday!!

Big plans to head to the movies and overdose on popcorn with extra butter...hmmmmmm
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Page 294 of 370 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast

Thread Information