Page 348 of 370 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh and IF my boss calls today for me to come in she can get another doormat to come in!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Boy, did I miss a lot of freebies and coupons today while at work! Philadelphia, Mountain Dew, rice, and guacomaule! Congrats to those who got them!

Missed them all...

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    missed it again!

Are you still allowed to whine in this thread?lol

Yesterday while I was at work I had a peach of a customer Scanned big bag of Frozon Veggies 4.99 she says I thought they were 2.99 I said no those are the smaller bags she goes I don't want them then so void them she mumbles about how she wanted the smaller one I said I can call not sure if they will anser and get them to bring them (should note we are at express/customer service and this is taking up time) I walk over to phone she mumbles something I can get them myself ok walk back she says are you not at least going to call? I said you said you were going yourself but I will call. Then she starts ranting to customers and to Jane my supervisor even though she is pretending not to hear and doing invoices that EVERYTIME she is in I give her attitude blah blah then she pulls out maybe it is the color of her hair (but meaning her skin because she is colored) oh I was furious I am not sure if I was more mad at her or my stupid a*s boss doing or saying nothing.
    Missed it again too...

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I missed them yesterday and today, too

On a side note,

I have an auction that ends tonight for a $25 SDM GC if anyone is interested...

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/340185-25-sdm-gc-auction-canada/
    Last edited by missbee217; Tue, Feb 12th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Missed it too
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

awwww Kim, that sucks and for sure, if she calls today tell her to stuff it!
    KK7, slambert, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I have jumped into the twitter age to try and get some the freebies as they are tweeted.... @suzmac17 is me although they didn't tweet the Philly.
    Jezebel, PammieD, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Need pantaloons

Name:  2501.gif
Views: 125
Size:  180.1 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

https://www.facebook.com/yucatanfoods

guacamole us live, but printable only, no printer for me
    missbee217 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Need pantaloons

Name:  2501.gif
Views: 125
Size:  180.1 KB
    I know, can't wait to get started on my pantaloon craft project hehehe
    slambert, Mich649 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

My two new paintings...

This one I kinda like

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  55.8 KB

This one is just...weird

Name:  002 (2).jpg
Views: 187
Size:  63.6 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

So... anyone every wake up in a GREAT mood and approx 4 hours later you're already thinkin' "is it bedtime yet?"

My usually amazing husband is driving me BONKERS today.

I asked him LAST MONDAY what he wanted to wear in London, etc.... he said "I don't care--you choose". So I did. SILLY ME!
    Apparently, everything I packed is wrong... so I told him... "your bag has been emptied--feel free to put in whatever you like" He responds "whatever you choose is fine" WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Men. Need. To. Improve. Their. Communication. Skills.

I'm off to pack (again) ****pouting face****

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Seriously..... My pantaloons are disappearing along with my socks . I told my husband about the pantaloon train and he know knows we are all certifiable.

I have laundry up to my eyeballs over here...Caitlin returned home from BC with a ton of dirty clothes.

My diet is not going well at all. Someone give me a good smack!!!

I have new sleeping meds and they are not working very well. Tired and eating go hand in hand for me. II am going to see the Dr. this afternoon to get this straitened out .
    Jezebel, dlee, missbee217 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    So... anyone every wake up in a GREAT mood and approx 4 hours later you're already thinkin' "is it bedtime yet?"

My usually amazing husband is driving me BONKERS today.

I asked him LAST MONDAY what he wanted to wear in London, etc.... he said "I don't care--you choose". So I did. SILLY ME!
    Apparently, everything I packed is wrong... so I told him... "your bag has been emptied--feel free to put in whatever you like" He responds "whatever you choose is fine" WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Men. Need. To. Improve. Their. Communication. Skills.

I'm off to pack (again) ****pouting face****
    bahahahaha, that is ONE thing I would never do. PACK. FOR. MY.DIVA.HUBBY
    HE has more clothes than me!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Well, PammieD, making friends everywhere she goes!

I'm at the Loblaws/goodlife by my house. Brought alexa in for her forst time at daycare (yay! I'll be able to ahower durig the day and try her out with strangers while I'm close by! ). So, I pull into the pkg lot, and am planning on parking in the expectant mother/small child parjing spot near the front so I can carry the car seat, her bag and mine witbout the stroller. But, of course the lady in front of me pulls in. I don't see a car seat in her sports car, but I figure, "hey, I'll be easy going for a change and give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she's pregnant and in that uncomfortable uterus is falling type stage of her pregnancy." So i park in the boonies, trek in through the windy, slushy pkg lot with 2 bags, baby and my stroller. Get to the gym and see her skinny primped a$$ there waiting for the class that's about to start. Annoyed, my filter falls off and I congratulate her on her pregnancy. Tell her how fantastic she looks. She looked at me like I was dumb and then said she's not pregnant. I faked incredulity and dropped my jaw saying "omg, I am so embarassed. When I saw you pull into the expectant mother spot I just assumed! " she juat said "I'm not pregnant" and obviously had nothing else to say. Her "friends" all looked at her like "really? " One of them had dropped her son off at the daycare room when I was there with Alexa so I'm sure she got it.

Oops! Hahaha...this is the kind of trouble I get into with my mouth when Im not with people and worried that I'll embarass them.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Well, PammieD, making friends everywhere she goes!

I'm at the Loblaws/goodlife by my house. Brought alexa in for her forst time at daycare (yay! I'll be able to ahower durig the day and try her out with strangers while I'm close by! ). So, I pull into the pkg lot, and am planning on parking in the expectant mother/small child parjing spot near the front so I can carry the car seat, her bag and mine witbout the stroller. But, of course the lady in front of me pulls in. I don't see a car seat in her sports car, but I figure, "hey, I'll be easy going for a change and give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she's pregnant and in that uncomfortable uterus is falling type stage of her pregnancy." So i park in the boonies, trek in through the windy, slushy pkg lot with 2 bags, baby and my stroller. Get to the gym and see her skinny primped a$$ there waiting for the class that's about to start. Annoyed, my filter falls off and I congratulate her on her pregnancy. Tell her how fantastic she looks. She looked at me like I was dumb and then said she's not pregnant. I faked incredulity and dropped my jaw saying "omg, I am so embarassed. When I saw you pull into the expectant mother spot I just assumed! " she juat said "I'm not pregnant" and obviously had nothing else to say. Her "friends" all looked at her like "really? " One of them had dropped her son off at the daycare room when I was there with Alexa so I'm sure she got it.

Oops! Hahaha...this is the kind of trouble I get into with my mouth when Im not with people and worried that I'll embarass them.
    Way to go! I never have the guts to say what's on my mind when I see idiots like this! Maybe I need to put on my Pammie pantaloons and just tell it like it is!
    KK7, Melissa13, wendyjane and 7 others like this.

Page 348 of 370 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Thread Information