User Tag List

Page 170 of 370 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I didnt realize I missed so many!! jeeze!

2. Purses: No thanks just got one for Christmas
    3. Mugs: No thanks
    6. Fave coffee/tea/hot drink: No hot drinks
    7. David’s Tea? No thanks
    8. Fave/most wished for book(s): 50 shades of grey (wanna see what all the hype is)
    9. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey? No
    10. Do you have an e-reader? If yes, which one?: No ereader
    11. Fave bevie: I dont drink adult bev.
    12. Fave colour: All colors
    13. What colour(s) would go best with your winter jacket? Black
    14. Homemade throw, paper towel: Yes
    15. Edible glitter: Sure
    16. What kind of homemade gifts intrigue you the most? All
    19. Kitchen colour: Was yellow, but if we get this house I can pick whatever color!
    21. Would you like garbage pickers' bean bags? No thanks
    27. Bath bombs: I did anser no because we only had a shower! But will might soon have a bath so sure!!
    29. Fave perfume scent: Only fruity scents
    30. Fave romantic movie: Notebook for sure!
    34. Lysol wipes: YES
    35. Fave spice? Pepper
    37. Lululemon? If you win the lottery
    40. What you’d like more time for: Cleaning organizing

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Missbee
    There must be more than one Elkhon the one we go to is 3 hrs from Wpg in the middle of Riding Mtn park and there is tons to do onsite like the spa and horse barns pool etc and lots around the park.

There is nothing else anywhere near us but yes we usually pay around $300 and have had a huge Chalet for a family Christmas for $500. When we move to the Island there are a ton more properties.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and missbee217 like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Shoppers does not abide by scop here,neither did zellers

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quiet here... I copied the Q's and will answer them all in one place

Buddy Questions from Valentine’s Day Train
    (HUGE thanks to Wendy for compiling all of these questions on page 20!)
    1. Candles: Sure!
    2. Purses: Love em, Big ones, Satchel, Teal, Red, Yellow
    3. Mugs: would love a good, funky mug for work
    4. Favourite restaurant: Keg, Montanas, Stone Soup (local), Swiss Chalet, BP
    5. R rated: - mmmmmmmmm, maybe, not tooooooooooo r rateed.
    6. Fave coffee/tea/hot drink: K Cups, french vanilla, Nantucket Blend, Tully's italian roast, anything you love and would love to share.
    7. David’s Tea? Never had but would love to try.
    8. Fave/most wished for book(s): The Secret Sister - anything you have read and want to pass on.
    9. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey? Yup
    10. Do you have an e-reader? If yes, which one?: Kindle - love it!
    11. Fave bevie: White Wine, Okanagan Peach Cider, Diet pepsi (nectar of the Gods!)
    12. Fave colour: jewel tones, funky greens
    13. What colour(s) would go best with your winter jacket? jewel tones
    14. Homemade throw, paper towel: - sure!
    15. Edible glitter: - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no.
    16. What kind of homemade gifts intrigue you the most? crochet dishcloths, GP's Denim Blanket, homemade jewelery, anything really!
    17. 3 things that I now want to add to my wishlist: Splenda Mini's, Mio's if your $ store has them, Card Cubby - very interested in these!!
    18. Pantaloons (include size or PM size to Pammie to pass on J ): 3x but hopefully growing smaller soon
    19. Kitchen colour: dark cabinets, dark grey granite and grey tile.... earthy tones with some thistles thrown in.
    20. What would you like from online shopping like Etsy, Amazon, Walmart.ca? - Kindle Credits, anything cool that you might like.
    21. Would you like garbage pickers' bean bags? - sure! would be great for Girl Guides
    22. If my buddy is pumpkin from Cuba I would like…. - anything!
    23. Adult coupon book? = sure
    24. Make-up? Do you use it? Brand/colours etc? Not a lot but DD does, mascaras, anything cool and funky
    25. Lip gloss: Burts Bees
    26. Chapstick: Burts Bees
    27. Bath bombs: sure!
    28. Nail tools: - cuticle oil/stick, metal nail file, top/bottom coat
    29. Fave perfume scent: Tresor by Lancome
    30. Fave romantic movie: Gone With the Wind,
    31. Fave love song: Wedding Song - Love will keep us alive by the Eagles
    32. Gardening supplies needed? - good gloves
    33. Hairbands: - not plastic ones but elastic/fabric
    34. Lysol wipes: sure!
    35. Fave spice? - not a super spice using person but would love to be introduced to some!
    36. Something to share with your other half? - we love our K Cups and sitting on a Sat. morning enjoying.... his fave is Timothy's French Vanilla and mine is Tully's Italian Roast.
    37. Lululemon? - nothing would fit me, but kids love the headbands and my hair is almost long enough too!
    38. Eye colour? green.hazel/mood changing eyes
    39. Sprays/non-candle smellies: sure - I love glade scented oil candles, the pineapply glade spray
    40. What you’d like more time for: time to store up more energy to do more stuff around the house on my days off
    41. Fave animals - bernese mountain dog, north american house hippo
    42. Kitchen gadgets - hand powered can opener, good spatulas
    43. PJ's - yup, love jammie pants and long sleeve shirts - 2x
    44. Running low on anything in stockpile - medium ziploc freezer bags, k cups, hairspray, rolo hot choc., mio (if your $ store carries it), apple nutrigrain bars, yogurt bear paws, tide pods, scrubbing bubbles spray (the fpc one)
    45. Fave thing to do to unwind - chill in my chair, catch up on SC and Coronation Street, other DVR'd shows. I also love a day out looking for coupons
    46. Lime green picnic set? - sure!

This post is #2540.... I will try to remember this and come back to add more questions if they arise.
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sun, Jan 20th, 2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: REMEMBERING post #2540
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Morning, pretty quiet night in here. Off to my GG training - Mich649 I will be in your neck of the woods today
    Never know us GG's might need a bottle of wine afterwards.... which NSLC do you work at? just kidding.

Hope you all have a wonderful saturday.
    Ooooh, make sure they have their I.D's,lol! I work next to the SS. Glad you had a safe trip home, that mountain is a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Happy weekend all!

I can't remember if I had an Etsy item on my list- but if I do gently used is a ok by me!

I think I also forgot to answer my own question :p

My most wished for item would likely be the new Dan Brown Book- but it isn't released till May LOL and it wasn't on my wishlist
    so in that case- my most wished for item would be- a purse, or some good coffee (brewable- decaf or reg) or tassimo discs (coffee please )

I am having trouble finding a box to fit all the stuff - lol

Quick question- are you interested in a coupon organizer? if so- is a gently used one ok? (it's a glow girl one)
    I love the glow girl organizers......I have one, but could probably find a use for a second one :0)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Coupon organizer...on the fence about. I was actually debating ordering one. Do those of you that have one like them? Anyone have the waterproof ones?
    I love mine, it isn't waterproof, though. I used to do the binder thing, but it is soooooooooooo much work folding the coupons to fit in the plastic card pages. This I just love pop them in the section and dine!

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Anyone want to dance?

Attachment 158180
    Absolutely!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I just spent my last ones at Zellers last week - all their toys are clearance 40% off and no where on the coupon that we could see did it say one coupon/ $10 item so I was allowed to put 2 items under one coupon that added up to $10 or more... so my items were $6 each I paid $2 oop. If I come across any more pins I'll send em your way. W
    * I used others at Toys R Us before xmas during their sale and ditto with the usage

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    If anyone has the "Save $10 on any Beyblades when total purchase is $10 or more" coupon and you do not want it, PLEASE pm me...

While my coupon stash kind of bit the biscuit at the end of the year, I am willing to send a book of stamps, or almost anything else you may want in exchange.

Justin got a $10 ToysRus Gift Card for Christmas and was quite excited the other day when I showed him the coupon I got ordered from Momto2ks INSANELY generous package on the Advent Train.

We see them quite frequently on sale for $10.49, so he has figured out that if he gets more coupons, he can get 17 BeyBlades with his $10 card (including tax). While they are often $9.99 at Walmart, the total purchase has to be $10 before taxes to be able to apply the coupon, so he would have to pay the full price for one before he could use the coupon, and in addition, his g/c is for ToysRUs. I realize that 17 BeyBlades is ridiculous, so I will have him put some aside for gifts for friends, etc., but I am quite proud of his math and his excitement for coupons, so I want to help him out!

Please pm me; I am willing to trade generously!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Finally got my photos to load in post 2532!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I wish I had more time for knitting/crochet crafts. I have SOOOO many things that I want to make...especially after the Pinterest-blitz I did last night...And to think it all started when I found the link for the crochet rattle....how cute would that be?!?! My good friend has pinned a few of them though so maybe I'll suck up to her to make me a few goodies! But part of it is the joy of seeing something get done!

On a happy note, I managed to figure out the ruffle scarf! I have ZERO clue what is different this time...I am doing nothing differently than the twelve million times I tried before Christmas (really, I made 2 attempts). This time it's working out perfectly and is super simple. Last attempts were ri-donk-ulous! Happy belated Christmas gift to my MIL!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

could not resist!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Does anyone work with glass? Love glass art!
    Jezebel, wendyjane, NickiB and 6 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quiet in here today! Where is everyone?? I'm trying my best to avoid do the laundry and dishes! But I suppose eventually I will have to do them, just not yet....

hubby is Los procrastinating on the stroller repairs..............
    coyote00 and missbee217 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

A few of DH's friends came by here at 11:30 last night and didn't leave until this morning because they were all drinking. Great idea about ot driving drunk but when they arrived here they were already half in the bag SHEESH.

Wishing you a super Sunday filled with everything nice

Name:  sunday1.gif
Views: 122
Size:  92.0 KB
    Jezebel, wendyjane, DMS54 and 4 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Work sucked hate getting up at 5:30 and I feel like a grumpy bear lol ut thought I would check in real quick
    Jezebel, DMS54, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Quiet in here today! Where is everyone?? I'm trying my best to avoid do the laundry and dishes! But I suppose eventually I will have to do them, just not yet....

hubby is Los procrastinating on the stroller repairs..............
    I'm sitting in my pj's trying to finish this ruffle scarf off so I can puck a new mini project to start! Did sone dishes/laundry/cleaning already though. Reckon I'm going to shower shortly and go mail Pumpkin the stuff I picked up for her buddy super cool!

So I've already started my wishlist for the Mother's Day train! Haha...dunno if in going to do the easter one...no church for us and Munchkin's too young for the easter bunny! We actually are talkung about flying to the Soo for that long wknd. Don bought tix to Bad religion concert (ironically on easter sunday) which is also my birthday so we'll have to make a flight back in time for that!

Wonder....think there will be any trains between pumpkins and easter and then mother's day (mid may)?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im chillin literally.. and trying to get the laundry done, kids are working on their rooms, its garbage night so i need to tackle that too.
    as for the next train.. i thought it was like the pantaloon thing or something.
    KK7, julesie-pie, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information