User Tag List

Page 194 of 370 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Yeah, it really depends on which way the winds are blowing off of the bay. Today Wasaga, Elmvale, and Wyevale got it a lot worse than Penetang.

I just checked, and it's Winterama weekend (in Penetang) the same weekend as Family Day! So they'll be lots of great winter fun for your family to enjoy!
    That sounds familiar! I think my MIL wanted to go last year but hubby doesn't like to drive into town once we get to the cottage! And I think it was really cold last year
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, DMS54, gwennad and 7 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Awesome!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Dear Armygirl,

I want you to imagine we are all there holding your hand tomorrow. We love you and your strength gives us reason to bring joy and happiness into our lives.

Huge hugs to you....you are my hero
    Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Armygirl..sayen a little Prayer all will go your way....

G
    Thanks ladies you humble me I will take you up on holding all your hands tommorow
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I am so cold. Tempted to turn the heat up a bit.

I put the boy to bed in his clothes because he didn't want to get his pj's on. I'll have to go up and put a diaper on him when he falls sleep (he's in a pull up so should be ok for a bit). Tired of fighting him!! I believe he's reading to himself now, for some reason I taught him how to turn his bedside lamp on and off... which he does a lot now. I am not sure why this week it just feels like he's doing everything to annoy me. He was climbing up the cat's scratching pole, which I've told him countless times not to do. I think I need a kid break, or something.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  thomas-edison-500x504.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  37.0 KB

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

was just browsing SC for a few minutes on a break and came across the post about Michaels having $2 grab bags. I've never gotten them before but I've always wanted to because I heard they are amazing.

I'm super busy this afternoon and evening but worried they will all be gone tomorrow. So I sent a text to my ex-boyfriend now rekindled boyfriend (haha) and he said he would go and grab some for me since he has the day off and is so close...

he got me 10 of them!!! so next time I see him I get to open 10 mystery packages! EXCITING!!! =) This is a new beginning of a wonderful relationship. haha.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I am going to share with everyone a biit of my very private history. This was my mother Margret Moffat. She was involved in a fatal accident on a shuttle bus from London to Toronto aiirport to join us in Winnipeg. I miss her dearly and lately have a hard time not thinking about how thiings should have been.....

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/schulichh...day-on-tuesday
    KK7, Peachykeen2007 and bluzsuz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I am going to share with everyone a biit of my very private history. This was my mother Margret Moffat. She was involved in a fatal accident on a shuttle bus from London to Toronto aiirport to join us in Winnipeg. I miss her dearly and lately have a hard time not thinking about how thiings should have been.....

Huge hugs to you, it's not easy to share.
    coyote00 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

((hugs)) i can't imagine.
    coyote00 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

((Hugs)) thinking of you

those closest to us are always the hardest, but I do believe that they stay close to us and are never really gone as long as we are here to remember them
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

sorry..
    coyote00 likes this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Awww sweetie I am so sorry!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Jan 22nd, 2013 at 09:40 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    was just browsing SC for a few minutes on a break and came across the post about Michaels having $2 grab bags. I've never gotten them before but I've always wanted to because I heard they are amazing.

I'm super busy this afternoon and evening but worried they will all be gone tomorrow. So I sent a text to my ex-boyfriend now rekindled boyfriend (haha) and he said he would go and grab some for me since he has the day off and is so close...

he got me 10 of them!!! so next time I see him I get to open 10 mystery packages! EXCITING!!! =) This is a new beginning of a wonderful relationship. haha.
    Oh which location did he go to? I hope mine has a few left. I've always heard of people getting them but have never found them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Thanks ladies you humble me I will take you up on holding all your hands tommorow

For both of you

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Oh and from my workout yesterday, I am sore in all the right places lol. Butt/thighs/arms. Didn't try and do it again today but may tomorrow... or I might just do some yoga.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Thread Information