User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My shop today..HELP and advice needed!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

So I wasn't thinking (used to 20x points I think). got flustured using coupons (im new) lol and spend $116 OOP today. Thats $41ish towards another 18,500 wus $75 which I could do easy...have a 6 month old baby. Im so mad at myself.

Can I take back anything? To any store or does it have to be the one I purchased at?? I have never done a return
    Also does the entire purchase show up when they scan my reciept? I have a pack of baby wipes Im debating not wanting too but would loose my VIB BPS for huggies 2000. Just wondering how they do this and figure it out? Just gotta figure out what to take back and if its worth my headache. Lesson learned..plan better!

I have some tetley tea, cheese whiz and tuna cans I bought. Are these okay to return or will they give me a hard time?

TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies
    mom3kids likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

I also didnt get my 1500bp wub 3 johnson and johnson baby ....sigh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

You shouldn't have a problem returning the items. I would return the 3 johnson and johnson. If your planning on doing another 75.00 then just buy the johnsons again. Good luck!!
    sulley_baby and Anna Michele like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

thx wondering why it didnt show up of course I notice once I get home...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did't get my 1500bp on j&j too. Is it because I used Spend 40$ on baby's products? And the cashier didn't let me use my vib coupons on wipes. I am so disappointed.

You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Perhaps someone else will clarify but I thought you couldn't use the bonus points coupons when you are getting bonus points.
    Christa

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I didn't get the 1500 bp on J&J either...
    You can return at any store, doesn't have to be the one you purchased them at.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by camera_mom View Post
    Perhaps someone else will clarify but I thought you couldn't use the bonus points coupons when you are getting bonus points.
    I have never had a problem using them on 20x days or days like today. In fact today I had 17500 points come from BP coupons (+18500)

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I think being allowed to combine individual VIB coupons and the 8000 WUS $40 on baby coupon depends on your cashier. I've done it twice - today was the second time and today the cashier tried to give me a hard time about it. I just let him know that I was allowed to do it once before and that I'd really appreciate it if he'd just try it. His concern was more that the system would not allow it. It does.

I too would return the 'overage' part of the purchase and attempt to do a second $75 purchase. Try the $40 coupon and the additional VIB coupons as well. The worst they can say is no. Personally, I would try and take the items back to the same store but this is only because I've been refused a return in the past simply because I had bought at another location. Maybe it's just a rule at this particular store? Perhaps you could phone ahead.

On the J&J note - do you have copies of the $1.00 coupons from Healthy Essentials? Do you have the individual J&J Baby VIB coupon too? You'll only be able to use that one once in the transaction but it's still 1000 points.

As I said, I did a big SDM shop today and most of it was for baby stuff. If you'd like to see how I collected 40000+ points you can check out my 'brag' post here. Hope it helps

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i would def return the overage especially if you can makeup another 75$ and call them about the missing points 1800shopper
    sulley_baby likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

thanks everyone! off to return tomo!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, too bad - in our city, you have to make returns at the store where items were purchased.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

not this weekend but last,, i bought the 3 j&j products, and didnt get the points, reason was that it was only for specific products,, girl told me the bonus pts tags had to be under the product,,

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Apparently, coupon bonus points are not added immediately at all locations. the ones that are franchised out take like a month to add your points. check online and see if the coupon scan shows up on your last receipt. if it does, then u just gotta wait. hope this helps
    Join Swagbucks, and use my refer link!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ren318

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

SO IT GETS WORSE :

UGHHH I returned my items. $33.26 plus $2.92 in HST for a total return of $36.38.

BUT THEY TOOK AWAY 5080 Bonus POINTS of course I didnt get to see this until my transaction was completed and it showed on reciept.

I get the 333 base points
    And I most likely used 2 x 2000 BP when you buy huggies wipes (which I just wanted to exchange for a different kind and they made me return and go back to re purchase which I didn't of course because I didn't have ANY BP coupons LEFT for wipes )

Will I even be able to use those VIBs again? One was a hard bp coupon from VIB booklet so its lost forever...they other a printable from the VIB thread.

but what about the other 1080 points why are they clawing those back I was still above the $75 threshold!!!!!!

HELP!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information