User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: I love you zantacs coupons!!!! You complete me

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TINMACK View Post
    Boo to the passive aggressive posters who whined about finding no Zantac, how it's one per person, how "My Wal-Mart doesn't give overage, how "You know, I can never find Zantac at my Wal-Mart and now I know why LOL....".
    Boo to me too. We can't use medication coupons in Quebec, medication coupons are not available in any stores in Quebec, and I don't feel like doing a road trip to Ontario.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There has been lots of brags involving multiply Zantac purchases. I hope you enjoyed your get the car moment. May you have many more
    mandy403 likes this.
    ARE YOU PART OF A PROBLEM OR PART OF THE SOLUTION BE A INFORMED SHOPPER

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TINMACK View Post
    You know, brags are fun when people take the time to post them and the rest of us can get some great ideas of how to save some money. So, bravo to mandy403 - I appreciate you taking the time to post your experiences so that I can glean some info from your experiences.

Boo to the passive aggressive posters who whined about finding no Zantac, how it's one per person, how "My Wal-Mart doesn't give overage, how "You know, I can never find Zantac at my Wal-Mart and now I know why LOL....".

Yeah, I said it, BOO TO YOU. You snooze, you lose. Keep your attitudes in check or eventually nobody, expecially mandy403 will be posting brags.

Keep grabbing that Zantac mandy403, keep clearing those shelves, and keep getting that overage. Things could change tomorrow, so grab it while you can. I know I'm scouring the shelves for Zantac every chance I get and I'm clearing those shelves and getting that overage. My Lucky Charms and Frank's Red Hot Sauce collection is benefiting from the overage....

The fact that some out there might be put out by clearing the shelves and using more than one coupon makes me giggle with satisfaction even more as I sweep out the door with my free stuff!!
    SORRY! I'm not whining and it has nothing to do with my attitude...I'm just stating what the wording says on the coupon.....which we as couponers are supposed to follow. Really don't appreciate your comment.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    SORRY! I'm not whining and it has nothing to do with my attitude...I'm just stating what the wording says on the coupon.....which we as couponers are supposed to follow. Really don't appreciate your comment.
    I agree with you and its attitudes like that comment that give couponers a bad name and why manufactures change there wording and soon coupons will be worth less & less. And now the new coupons are only worth $2.00
    coupon girl likes this.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

At my walmart, the zantac isn't even on the asile with all the other over-the-counter meds are, you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for it and they have to ring it up there...not at the reg. cash which is a real pain...is it like that with your walmart?

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveaholicmama View Post
    At my walmart, the zantac isn't even on the asile with all the other over-the-counter meds are, you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for it and they have to ring it up there...not at the reg. cash which is a real pain...is it like that with your walmart?
    They are on the shelves in the pharmacy area. I didn't have to go to pharmacy counter

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

SC members, let's just be happy with all the deals we get.
    If some get lucky by using multiple amount of zantac coupon with no problem let's just accept it that they get lucky and for some who can't use multiple coupons, there's always a way to get great deals by just using 1 coupon at a time

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/343571-...s-more-canada/
    Last edited by rish; Mon, Mar 4th, 2013 at 04:12 PM.
    PurpleBunny89, mandy403 and momi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both of the walmarts in my area are very aware of the wording on the coupon, but will allow customers to use as many as they want at a time.
    I don't believe "misuse" of this coupon has led to the new zantac coupons being of a lower value. I believe that companies will circulate a high value coupon to get consumers to try their product and then future coupons will be of lower value because the company has established a consumer base. You see this with many products.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MDellen View Post
    Which coupon did you use for the tampons?

There is a $2 printable coupon here http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca...-coupon-canada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information