User Tag List

Page 152 of 275 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Alright, so I've been linked to a recipe.

From my understanding these will be the costs...
    (prices are from London Drugs, would be lower else where)

2kg Box of Borax ($6.77 after taxes)
    3kg Box of Washing Soda ($7.90 after taxes)
    Sunlight Laundry Bars ($.26 in tax for two bars - after coupons)

2kg Box of Borax = 9 cups = $.75 per cup
    3kg Box of Washing Soda = 13 cups = $.61 per cup

It takes one cup of each borax and washing soda, and one bar to make 5 gallons of laundry liquid..

$1.49 for 5 Gallons = 80 loads

$.01 per load of laundry!!

That is on the high end too! I am sure I may be able to find the borax or washing soda cheaper at Walmart or Superstore.
    Jezebel, DMS54, julesm14 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    so trying to think of ways to reduce cost to save for moving next year an keep thinking of netflix we do have some of our fav shows NCIS, Big Brother, Bomb Girls Walking Dead but keep hearing people talk about downloading them......sorry to sound like a dummy but do you mean downloading it on the computer? Also if your using netflixs can you ue it on to different tv's?

Okay so I am not techy by any means but my bf is..We have netflix and his computer is hooked up to our tv with hdmi cord--I know you can have on more than one tv because my old neighbours did but you need a device to stream it thru--laptop, playstation and apple has a little box you can use I think. We stream shows from project free tv or watch series too. The key is making sure your internet plan has enough data!!! Whether you are using netflix or streaming from anysite even ctv it uses data. So check your data package first because it will cost a fortune if you go over. We have basic cable--minimum package to watch leaf games and when he transfered services to our new place they upgraded him to pvr for free from the regular box. Which he loves cause I pvr the game for him--he doesnt usually get home til 830-9 pm so he can catch up on the game if he wants
    KK7, julesie-pie, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

pinot grigios is nice, and doesn't give me a wine headache.

{{{ArmyGirl}}} Hugs and positive thoughts to you Babe, I know where you are in your head, and it is not a happy place. We are all here for you, no matter what!
    julesm14, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Just checking in! dishes are done. I have 1 load of laundry on the clothes horse, 1 in the dryer & 2 in the washing aching that I have to go up gin for shortly. Coupons are sorted & sealed ready to go. So that leaves packing but first I'm going make some pancakes! Yum....been craving them for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay my ladies I am going to break right now I am sick scared and in tears I have my scan in a few hours. I just want to crawl back in bed I am so tired of these last 5 years I feel so weak right now. I'm sorry I just need my friends
    ((hugs)) thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Lmao - so I'm not the only one that does this? Haha. I didn't know that but I just did another major shop at tcp for alexa with my place cash or whatever they call it. (Where you use your $25 off coupon off a ourchase of $50 etc). She's so spoiled lol
    i "shop" all the time for DD online at old navy & TCP, fill my cart then never actually buy the items! Lol I prefer to shop in store as I don't like paying shipping & I don't normally buy $50 worth of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Alright ladies, I need some input.
    I am wondering if any of you have made home made laundry liquid? I have been reading into this a bit lately as I go through a TON of soap per week. Having a little one sure stacks the laundry up quickly, I do 2 loads a day on average and sometimes more. Twice a week I do our bedding and DS's bedding. I noticed that with the new $2 Sunlight Laundry coupon you can get the laundry bars for just the taxes....

So all I would have to pay for is the Borax and washing soda. I would love to be able to reduce my waste and save a little more money, because even with coupons and/or stacking I can probably save more making my own!!

Anybody have any recipes or info for me?!
    I think the Duggars (from 19 kids & counting) have a recipe on their website, my friend tried it & like it.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Sending you a great big hug armygirl .

Name:  imagesCAHWU0B9.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  9.3 KB

Name:  pt32.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  55.4 KB

Okay my ladies I am going to break right now I am sick scared and in tears I have my scan in a few hours. I just want to crawl back in bed I am so tired of these last 5 years I feel so weak right now. I'm sorry I just need my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Buddy there is somethings in my stockpile that I can't use any interest you
    Glade Fabric Spray SURE
    Glade and Airwick Solid Cones No Thanks
    Nexxus Travel Size ~~ I finally realized that my dry scalp is probably the cause of this : (
    SURE

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    Buddy if you like a certain sports team do you want something with their logo on it?
    Not a huge fan of sports myself however DS likes all UFC stuff
    DMS54, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    OMG!!!! Got to the archery lanes today and had a great day. Both girls are becoming great archers and it is so much fun watching them. Then I made the shot of a life time...... I robin hooded my arrows :D
    Attachment 172234.
    Way cool! I want to do archery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    8 shirts for $75?! That's too rich for my blood, lol. I'm a big cheapo with clothes though...I love GT clearance racks but you gotta spend time going thru them to find nice stuff.
    hahaha me too! I don't spend more than $5 on most shirts. It has to be pretty special for me to spend more then that.
    Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Alright, so I've been linked to a recipe.

From my understanding these will be the costs...
    (prices are from London Drugs, would be lower else where)

2kg Box of Borax ($6.77 after taxes)
    3kg Box of Washing Soda ($7.90 after taxes)
    Sunlight Laundry Bars ($.26 in tax for two bars - after coupons)

2kg Box of Borax = 9 cups = $.75 per cup
    3kg Box of Washing Soda = 13 cups = $.61 per cup

It takes one cup of each borax and washing soda, and one bar to make 5 gallons of laundry liquid..

$1.49 for 5 Gallons = 80 loads

$.01 per load of laundry!!

That is on the high end too! I am sure I may be able to find the borax or washing soda cheaper at Walmart or Superstore.
    yup, borax is $5 at walmart. We use it for cleaning.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I am here... I have lots to catch up on, will try to do that from work tonight... slept til 4 today! yay me! One more night shift then off for the weekend.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ok 4 loads of laundry is done (though I still have to put it away). Dish mountain is done (though I now have the dishes from our pancakes & turkey bacon, sigh dishes never end). Bathroom is done (minus the bathtub/shower but I'm leaving that until next week). Still need to pack, sigh.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Thinking of you Armygirl! Got a couple of things today that I'm pretty excited about - hope my buddy thinks so too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I have to check out of the thread for awhile (couple days max). I will answer questions when I come back. We just received devastating news yesterday about my MIL.

She's been diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia (LBD) which is basically a combination of Alzheimer's' and Parkinson's Diseases. It's devastating because it's basically untreatable. To manage the Alzheimer's, you exacerbate the Parkinson's, and vice versa. There is also very little that can be done for the hallucinations because the anti psychotics that would normally be given to an Alzheimer's patient causes a catatonic state (muscles seize up like rigor mortis) in Parkinson's patients.

MIL and FIL are on Vancouver island - we are in the Lower Mainland of BC. We have an appt to see the neurologist and begin the process of finding MIL a home as there is a waiting list. She can be managed at home, but not for long. My FIL is 80, he can't do it.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I have to check out of the thread for awhile (couple days max). I will answer questions when I come back. We just received devastating news yesterday about my MIL.

She's been diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia (LBD) which is basically a combination of Alzheimer's' and Parkinson's Diseases. It's devastating because it's basically untreatable. To manage the Alzheimer's, you exacerbate the Parkinson's, and vice versa. There is also very little that can be done for the hallucinations because the anti psychotics that would normally be given to an Alzheimer's patient causes a catatonic state (muscles seize up like rigor mortis) in Parkinson's patients.

MIL and FIL are on Vancouver island - we are in the Lower Mainland of BC. We have an appt to see the neurologist and begin the process of finding MIL a home as there is a waiting list. She can be managed at home, but not for long. My FIL is 80, he can't do it.

((Hugs)) you & your family are in my thoughts
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Jinx..im sorry that can't be easy. hope the process is fast and easy for you.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So sorry to hear about your mother MIL.

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post

julesm14 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Oh, Armygirl! I don't know why your path involves such a crappy ordeal to go through.... maybe just so you could be the strong, beautiful inspiration that you have been to all of us. You have touched--and have made a tremendous impact--on my life.

I know, to the VERY CORE OF MY BEING that you are going to get through this!!!!

Sending LOVE and LIGHT from my heart to yours!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

wow well said Nat.!!!!!
    coyote00, chesterjes and CheriBomb like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information