User Tag List

Page 204 of 275 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around. I am catching up. I think I'm at page 195.

it's been...a bit of a tough week...we had to go to the hospital and "apprehend" a newborn baby a few days ago and my whole team is torn about the decision. I wish I could give all the details but it's just unfortunate. I don't like having to play that role of taking a child away for it's parents but what if the parents are unsafe?

anyway, it's just been a tough week. I'm so sorry I haven't been around in terms of posting but I've been reading and each time I come on the thread on a break or during lunchtime, I feel that much better!
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Hint for my buddy.....you live in the same province as me!

CP lied buddy, you were supposed to receive your package today but its still reading "in transit" as of 4:18 this morning fingers crossed for tomorrow (now I wonder if I can get my money back?)
    guess it's not me!!! I can't wait to see who had me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    I have quite a few coupons to file away. Now that I have a nice stash of $1.50 Tresemme coups, my daughter now says she likes the Clean and Clear shampoo instead (I believe I have ONE of these coupons).
    I'm the same way. I have so many Tresemme coupons! I'm waiting for them to go on sale to about 2.99/3.00....once in a blue moon and then I will cash them all in. I usually use dove and pantene so I've been rotating in Tressemme. I've heard you're supposed to change shampoos/conditioners every few bottles so your hair doesn't get use to just one kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    OMG I AM SO OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW, Yes I'm shouting lol between my Dddddddddhusband and Slam my min Vacation turned into a drive to Disneyland
    EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take photos!!! I'm going to Disney in 25 days too!! YAY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Well Today was a great mail day !!!!! 4 trains and 1 package met me. I am glad that I didn't get a speeding ticket on the way home, I was in such a hurry to get home and check it out. I can honestly say that I feel truly pampered.
    Here is what I got, I will post pictures from my phone as soon as I can.

1. Timmies coffee.....oh I am in heaven
    2. Hp sauce
    3. Franks red hot sauce
    4. Cinnabon Coffee Creamer..... I love this stuff
    5. Sambuca..... :D
    6. romance book
    7. Lottery ticket
    8. 2 beautiful shirts for my girls
    9. 2 books, one for each girl
    10. yarn
    11. Pom pom craft, this looks like fun
    12. 6 mio, my youngest has already claimed them and hid them from us
    13. chalk for their chalkboard walls
    14. 2 very tasty hazelnut chocolate bars... I have already eaten half of the dark chocolate one
    15. swedish berries
    16. scrapebook embellisments
    17. Milk Bones for the puppies
    18. Temptaions cat treats
    19. White lily bubble bath
    20.goody elastics
    21. AXE deoderant for the hubby... mmmm he is going to smell good
    22. tongs
    23. paper clips
    24.tape
    25. sharpie markers
    26. I tunes card
    27. 3 boxes of Aerius allergy meds...
    28. Big soft wonderful bath sheet... if I catch either the kids or hubby wiping their dirty hands on it...... oh look out
    29.learning how to knit kit....
    30. sketch pad
    31. a wide and varied supply of pencils and charcoal

I am going to have to track through the thread to find out who my buddy is. But Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...... I love everything, you have outdone yourself. This package is so much more then I ever expected...... you are an angel.

Pictures Thank you Shkyle?

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I opened my package before dbf got home, and was dancing around in circles all by myself as I opened each item!

So many hard to find items from my wishlist!
    I'm astounded by Nat's generosity!

Attachment 173586

Beautifully wrapped packages! So pretty!

Attachment 173587

A coloured wood bowl & matching spoon! They're wonderful!
    KitchenAid Tea Towels that match my kitchen perfectly!
    And the cutest bottle stopper! It'll be perfect for 2 upcoming bachelorette parties!

Attachment 173588

"F is for Effort" A book that shows really silly, bad, or crazy test answers! Very funny for a teacher to read!
    A jewel encrusted, cat paw, pen key chain! I love bling, cats, and need pens constantly in class! Love this!
    A set of 2 belt hangers! Dbf is jealous!

Attachment 173589

The funniest Spaghetti measurer ever! So neat!
    Infusion water bottle! I am so excited to use this at work! Fresh fruit and water!
    A super large box of my favourite coffee! I am all out of kcups! Yummy!

Attachment 173590

The biggest bottle of Well Skin Glaxal Based Cream that I've ever seen! My skin thanks you!
    John Frieda Lightening Spray! I'm ready for summer highlights!
    Olay Cleanser & Scrub! I'm going to be beautiful!

Attachment 173591

A large bottle of Advil! These are like tic tacs to me! Thank you!
    2 bottles of deodorant!
    The perfect hair elastics!!

Attachment 173592
    Sour Gummy Popcorn! Can't wait to try this watching a movie tonight!
    Sour Peaches & Extreme Sour Patch Kids!
    Last, but not least & going in my coffee tonight! A bottle of Baileys!!!

Attachment 173593

Super spoiled by the amazing Nat!!!
    Nat you went over and beyond on this package!
    Thank you so much!!!
    I'm still dancing around the house (now bugging dbf) with how excited I still am!!!
    AWESOME PACKAGES LADIES!!!!! Makes me even more excited to get mine! =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

buddy - I have officially finished your package! I won't be able to mail till monday but I really think you will enjoy it! =)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Shkyle, I love them.... I haven't worked with pen, but now that I have them I just might have to play with them.
    I just started this quick sketch, oh ya while also enjoying a wee nip of sambucca
    Attachment 173595
    Wow! YOu have amazing talent!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

yep, I try to alternate shampoos too. Once we finish one bottle, I grab another brand. But I specifically stocked up on the tresemme coupons because dd was in love with that brand. Has anyone tried the keratin tresemme in the red bottle?
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around. I am catching up. I think I'm at page 195.

it's been...a bit of a tough week...we had to go to the hospital and "apprehend" a newborn baby a few days ago and my whole team is torn about the decision. I wish I could give all the details but it's just unfortunate. I don't like having to play that role of taking a child away for it's parents but what if the parents are unsafe?

anyway, it's just been a tough week. I'm so sorry I haven't been around in terms of posting but I've been reading and each time I come on the thread on a break or during lunchtime, I feel that much better!
    Dude, I keep coming back to your post and saying, "How the...." and "What the...." You have a tough job--I don't envy you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    yep, I try to alternate shampoos too. Once we finish one bottle, I grab another brand. But I specifically stocked up on the tresemme coupons because dd was in love with that brand. Has anyone tried the keratin tresemme in the red bottle?
    I haven't tried the Keratin, but I like to hear other people's opinion on shampoo's. Is tresemme good? I'm pretty loyal to Garnier fructis, but I like to try others every once in awhile. I had a pretty heinous experience with Herbal Essences a few years ago (apparently it has henna in it and if you colour your hair it has the possibility of altering your hair colour slightly), and am a little leary of trying new products without recommendations.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Going to the USA today and a bird funeral (don't ask). Have a great day everyone!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post

hugs to you! That's gotta be a tough situation, but I know you and your team did what you had to do for all the right reasons.....not that it makes it any easier I'm sure I have a friend here who does similar work here and she has had some intense stories too!

Well, my mission for today is to find a Superman figure for my 4 year old nephew's birthday party! Sounds simple right??? Ha ha nope! Let me tell you what happened when I went to Toys R Us last night....

Seemed like an obvious choice to go there (had been to Walmart and zilch...every other 'man' except Superman) So I ask the first staff person I see, "can you point me towards the Superman things please?" She says sure, and starts walking purposefully towards the one side of the store. I take this as a good sign! I am following her, up and down a couple aisles, we see Avengers, Spiderman, Captain America and Batman (not a superman anything to be found)

She then turns to me and says "I've never heard of Superman, we must not have anything, are you sure you don't mean Batman or Spiderman?" I say "no, see this is Superman (pointing to book at end of aisle)" She goes to ask another employee....nope! no Superman, but maybe they will get some when the movie comes out, and she suggests that I try Walmart! UGH?!?!

I'm going to try Target this morning to see if they have anything! I didn't think this would be so difficult! Superman has been around forever right? There has to be some sort of toy for a 4 year old who wants to be Superman lol

**end rant**

I am also getting the last few things for my packages and mail on Monday (sorry buddies, but it will be sooooo worth it!) Hope everyone has a great day!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Off to shop for my buddy!

Snowing like crazy again here today! One month into Spring and it's still snowing every few days. Boo!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

To my buddy I am leaving next Saturday for 2 weeks so if my package arrives after I won't get it until the 13 the I so sorry I feel so bad this trip was planned so suddenly.

Nat I am really sorry about this!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    To my buddy I am leaving next Saturday for 2 weeks so if my package arrives after I won't get it until the 13 the I so sorry I feel so bad this trip was planned so suddenly.

Nat I am really sorry about this!
    Not sure what you're apologizing about, missy!.... Are you apologizing for not taking me with you to Disneyland??... Ummm ok... Apology accepted (this time)

I hope, for your sake, you get you package next week. If not, I think I can speak on behalf of the entire train and say it's really not that big of a deal if you post your pictures of your package a few days late

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Not sure what you're apologizing about, missy!.... Are you apologizing for not taking me with you to Disneyland??... Ummm ok... Apology accepted (this time)

I hope, for your sake, you get you package next week. If not, I think I can speak on behalf of the entire train and say it's really not that big of a deal if you post your pictures of your package a few days late
    Mmmmwwhhaa..... I wish I could take you with me and the entire train!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh buddy where are you??

2013/04/19 09:43 KINGSTON Item successfully delivered
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Thursday ~ Work, get stuff organized for Friday's Cake Walk, running around/shopping, feed friends cat (she's in Aruba for two weeks!), tidy house, decorate cakes for cake walk. Bed at 3 am. Total time on feet ~ 20 hours.

Friday ~ Up at 5:30am, get myself & kids ready, get to school for 7am as Cakes start arriving at 7:15. Sneak out around 9:30 to go pick up stuff for Hot Dog Day, and back to the school to run both! After school, get set up for Movie Night, finish cleaning up from Cake Walk. Movie ends around 9, finished clean up around 9:30pm. Total time on feet ~ 16 hours.

Very tired and went straight to bed. This morning I asked my hubby if he got the mail yesterday and if there was a delivery notice, to which he replied, NO.
    I wasn't disappointed or anything (I hadn't been on here to see that something came to Kingston, and it isn't even mail date yet) until he casually mentions a few minutes later that a notice didn't come, but just as he was on his way out the door, A PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED! (He is now in trouble for not telling me last night!)

JULSIE-PIE!
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
    What an AWESOME package!

It will not let me post all of the pics in one post, so this is post #1 of 2

For Justin ~
    Minute To Win It game ~ He has been playing with it since he saw it!
    Dinosaur pencils and erasers (he LOVES them!)

Peanut Butter Cheerios (They are really excited! They LOVE cereal!)

For Emma ~
    Four nailpolishes!!! She is really excited to have new colours!
    L'Oreal detangle spray (THANK YOU!!!! Her hair is CRAZY!)
    Heart Shaped ARIEL tin (She was insistent that I had to take a pic of JUST that, b/c it's "SOOOOO bootiful!"

Finding Neverland DVD

Cleaning stuff (LOVE, by the way!) ~
    TWO Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
    Pot scrubber
    Lysol No-Touch refill (I have never seen this scent ~ Very excited to try it!)

Gardening ~
    Clover Grow Kit
    Poppy Grow kit
    These are awesome!

House Hold ~
    Baked Goods decorator (I will DEFINITELY use this!)
    Picture frame
    PINK spatula (I was JUST thinking on Thursday night that I needed to get a firmer one, so it is EXACTLY what I need (before I even knew I needed it) AND it is PINK!!!

I am super excited about this stuff for me ~
    Hair elastics ~ The colour is perfect!Burt Bees lip balm (My bestie swears by this stuff, so I wanted to try it! Thank you )

AND...
    Eyeshadow!!! This is VERY exciting for me b/c I have been out for a VERY long time (Like, over a year!), but I just do not spend the money on myself to buy it ~ I was very specific about the colour and I LOVE IT! (You really do not know how much I appreciate it!) I will be using it later today!

Attached Images Attached Images                  
    Last edited by missbee217; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Page 204 of 275 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast

Thread Information