User Tag List

Page 205 of 275 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ya know its kind of ironic, i remember days before our wedding, my co-workers joked they'd heard it was going to snow on our wedding day.. ya whatever. standing at the back of the church i heard someone say. OMG its snowing. im like ya sure it is. just like today. really? and then next week back to double digits. Mother nature give your head a shake.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

We are finally home and there is a massive box to tear into! I'll be back!
    KK7, DMS54, gwennad and 12 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

lucky U.. a new puppy and a package! your weekend is rocking!
    KK7, DMS54, julesie-pie and 6 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Going to the USA today and a bird funeral (don't ask). Have a great day everyone!
    I think I HAVE to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    hugs to you! That's gotta be a tough situation, but I know you and your team did what you had to do for all the right reasons.....not that it makes it any easier I'm sure I have a friend here who does similar work here and she has had some intense stories too!

Well, my mission for today is to find a Superman figure for my 4 year old nephew's birthday party! Sounds simple right??? Ha ha nope! Let me tell you what happened when I went to Toys R Us last night....

Seemed like an obvious choice to go there (had been to Walmart and zilch...every other 'man' except Superman) So I ask the first staff person I see, "can you point me towards the Superman things please?" She says sure, and starts walking purposefully towards the one side of the store. I take this as a good sign! I am following her, up and down a couple aisles, we see Avengers, Spiderman, Captain America and Batman (not a superman anything to be found)

She then turns to me and says "I've never heard of Superman, we must not have anything, are you sure you don't mean Batman or Spiderman?" I say "no, see this is Superman (pointing to book at end of aisle)" She goes to ask another employee....nope! no Superman, but maybe they will get some when the movie comes out, and she suggests that I try Walmart! UGH?!?!

I'm going to try Target this morning to see if they have anything! I didn't think this would be so difficult! Superman has been around forever right? There has to be some sort of toy for a 4 year old who wants to be Superman lol

**end rant**

I am also getting the last few things for my packages and mail on Monday (sorry buddies, but it will be sooooo worth it!) Hope everyone has a great day!
    Geez I thought everyone knew who superman was!

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Thursday ~ Work, get stuff organized for Friday's Cake Walk, running around/shopping, feed friends cat (she's in Aruba for two weeks!), tidy house, decorate cakes for cake walk. Bed at 3 am. Total time on feet ~ 20 hours.

Friday ~ Up at 5:30am, get myself & kids ready, get to school for 7am as Cakes start arriving at 7:15. Sneak out around 9:30 to go pick up stuff for Hot Dog Day, and back to the school to run both! After school, get set up for Movie Night, finish cleaning up from Cake Walk. Movie ends around 9, finished clean up around 9:30pm. Total time on feet ~ 16 hours.

Very tired and went straight to bed. This morning I asked my hubby if he got the mail yesterday and if there was a delivery notice, to which he replied, NO.
    I wasn't disappointed or anything (I hadn't been on here to see that something came to Kingston, and it isn't even mail date yet) until he casually mentions a few minutes later that a notice didn't come, but just as he was on his way out the door, A PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED! (He is now in trouble for not telling me last night!)

JULSIE-PIE!
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
    What an AWESOME package!

It will not let me post all of the pics in one post, so this is post #1 of 2
    wow sounds like you had a busy two days! Glad hear the package arrived safely & that you liked everything, had sooooo much fun shopping for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    We are finally home and there is a massive box to tear into! I'll be back!

Yaaaaa! Can't wait to see photos!
    KK7, julesm14, coyote00 and 4 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Post #2 of 2 (Because there was so much stuff it wouldn't let me post all of the pics in one post!)

I am SUPER DUPER excited about this AWESOME package, you don't even know!

I got not one, but TWO pairs of Old Navy Flip Flops, one in white, and one in pink!
    These are a staple for me as I will wear them ALL summer (and spring, and fall) !

LOVE THEM! THANK YOU!

My MOST EXCITING GIFT from JULESIE-PIE is:

PINK FISHING GLOVES!!!!!
    I have literally called all of my friends at this point to brag about my gloves! I literally buy the yellow rubber gloves from the dollar store for myself, and the kids even steal those! They will definitely NOT steal these ones!
    Another gift I will use almost every day (once WINTER is over ) !
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Also, my entire family LOVES the OutDoor Canada SPECIAL FISHING EDITION magazine!
    They were fighting over who got to look at it first (until I promptly pointed out that it came in MY package, so I got to look first ~ Hubby ignored me and vetoed the kids so that he could look through it while I post this!)

Hubby was also VERY happy to see all of the LINDT chocolate!
    There is a package of Red Balls, and a package of Blue Balls (I can't keep a straight face writing that!), and he has already devoured the
    STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE BAR!

He also very quickly ate the RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE BAR!

The kids (Emma, especially) are very excited about the Hot Cocoa Mix ~ And it is just perfect that we got it today, APRIL 20TH, when it is MINUS 2 DEGREES and the HAIL has recently changed to SNOW (Frowny face is for the weather, not the Hot Chocolate! Weather sucks, but that makes the gift more perfect!)

I am currently pigging out on the BIG TURK bites! YUMMY! I can't resist the delicious combination of chocolate and candy!
    Will I have enough will power to save the Peanut M&Ms for tonight?! I am guessing, NO.

I LOVE After Eights (chocolate that freshens your breath?!) and haven't had the sticks in YEARS! THANK YOU!

There is also a box of Tetley Tea, my drink of choice . This is perfect b/c I just took my last box from my stockpile on Wednesday!
    I am anxious to open it b/c it says that there is a sample AND A COUPON inside the box! I haven't seen that before!

It all came with a really nice card and a TIM HORTONS Gift Card, which is AWESOME! My hubby will love that b/c I am constantly nagging him to make a coffee before he goes instead of buying one, but he says that it's just not the same!

There is another pic that I am noticing is not here, so I will have to make this post #2 of 3, because believe it or not, there is MORE!
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by missbee217; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
    KK7, garbagepicker, DMS54 and 6 others like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh poop I have to go to work soon and won't be back till 11:30 pm lol hmm lurk a little while longer if not I will see what she thinks tonght lol
    Glad you, your daughter and Willow made it home safe and sound

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

This is now post #3 of 2 b/c I did not include this photo in the other posts!

JULSIE PIE THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for such an incredible package!
    Everything is just PERFECT and I LOVE it!

I really can't express my gratitude for such a self-indulgent package! Who would have thought I would love being spoiled so much?!

We got these AWESOME dishes for camping!
    I had to take them out of the packaging b/c the pic just wouldn't do them justice ~
    It is a set of SIX which is hard to find and PERFECT!

We LOVE how funky they are! And also, the MATCHING CUTLERY!

How cool!

I also think it is super cool that the NAPKINS match them!

Into the camping bin they go! May 2-4 weekend, hurry up and get here! Be sure to bring summer with you!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    KK7, DMS54, julesie-pie and 8 others like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Awesome package!!

So, the quest for Superman is over!! Yay Target!!! for the record it was the only one on the shelf!My nephew will be super excited!

I'm 99.9% done shopping lol I had a whirlwind buddy shopping tour -including an impromptu SDM redemption and even got myself a new camera! (it was $60 off!)

Off to organize packages, make a cape then head to a toddler bday party! Have a great afternoon all! Can't wait to see more packages!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Am I the only one that want to see puppy pictures?????

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

A strawberry cheesecake chocolate bar?!?!?! that sounds a-ma-zing!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Am I the only one that want to see puppy pictures?????
    Bahaha, newp! I want to see them too!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Packing up my package and figuring out last minute details...still not really spring here...
    G
    gwennad, julesm14, dlee and 2 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Alright FINALLY mailing my pkg. Buddy.... DH got super packing tape happy and went crazy on your package. LOL. Just so you know it wasnt me...

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Wow - love the packages so far! Just got back from RCSS and I managed to find some of the $1 oralB toothbrush coupons - superstore had lots - like 6 full pads - I walked by 30 minutes later and they were all gone!! I can't believe how greedy some people are! I got my 4 (totally free since it is tax-free day

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Just got a text from DD - she is on the skytrain headed to the university to write an exam - she says "mom how could you make me take the skytrain on 4/20 day - it stinks in here!" I replied that she should be nice and relaxed when she writes her exam - she wasn't amused! LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Just got a text from DD - she is on the skytrain headed to the university to write an exam - she says "mom how could you make me take the skytrain on 4/20 day - it stinks in here!" I replied that she should be nice and relaxed when she writes her exam - she wasn't amused! LOL
    LOL - good luck to her on her exam!!

My friend texted me to say that the visibility in and around the art gallery is low, it's so smokey, LOL.

My sister's freaked out because she's running the Sun Run tomorrow and thinks that there will be residual pot smoke in the air that will interfere with her performance and run time, LMAO!

Page 205 of 275 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast

Thread Information