User Tag List

Page 108 of 275 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    Buddy --if I was to buy you a top, what type of tops do you like?

I like ones with small prints on them lol
    solid coloured (prefer dark colours -navy, black, gray,burgundy,plum, dark green) t-shirts....also would love a solid black, navy or dark gray mens xl hoodie to wear when I am out in the garden & barn......the one I am wearing today is falling apart

Cineplex -yes
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Apr 8th, 2013 at 02:40 PM.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I used to like polar bear shots, like a peppermint patty mmm, refreshing! Ah the good ole days

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Just popping in on my lunch to say hi! I tried to catch up on answering questions but gave up because I am using my phone and some days it has a mind of its own lol we're super busy at work - getting audited my three different government branches at the same time is NOT a good way to start the week!

dont worry I will be back tonight to answer what I've missed! Happy afternoon to you all

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Just sitting doqn to lunch thought is share with you ladies. Vegetable rice wraps and baked zucchini sticks.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Ohhhh buddy....do you have a Cineplex near you? Any chance you'd like to go to the movies?
    Yes and OMG yes!

I like 3/4 sleeves and long - I might be a runt but I have a long torso. I am not fussy on patterns etc, If it is cool I will wear it. I avoid red/oranges/yellows because it looks awful on me
    Last edited by CheriBomb; Mon, Apr 8th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Buddy do you like Aveeno/ Burt's Bee's products?
    Aveeno Diaper Cream - NO to Burt's Bee's products

Layered tank tops (no spaghetti straps or ribbed) or graphic t-shirts XL
    Name:  tanktop.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  16.2 KB
    Name:  girls-graphic-tees-in-the-pink-2.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  13.3 KB

Ohhhh buddy....do you have a Cineplex near you? Any chance you'd like to go to the movies?
    YES YES YES, we go to the movies EVERY week or at least my spoiled 5yr does

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Armygirl I've been in the corner all day..just figured I'd start my day out here since I'm sure to get into trouble for something I'll have to pass on the tequila though. The last time I drank that I was 19 in a bar doing body shots (I was a bit of a wild child..LOL) and it did not work out well for me, I was so sick. I'll stick with my rum and vodka

I do not have a Cineplex near me but love to go to the movies. I get a pass from Costco for $25 that does 2 adult admissions plus snacks, me and my bestie split them and take turns on who pays, works out awesome!

For tops I'm usually just a v-neck t shirt girl, tank tops in the summer, plain and dark or bold colors, no neon or pastels because they look terrible with my dark hair and light skin.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

No Cineplex near me. Sadly, we only have an Empire.

So I was in a super big hurry this morning and packed my lunch filled with things I really don't want to eat. This super lovely couple who own a hole in the wall restaurant near my work made me a stir fry. It's mostly peppers with a small bit of chicken but I have no idea how to count it calorie wise.

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Today is my "baby's" birthday, he is 8 (when the hell did THAT happen?!)
    Anyway, I promised he could take cupcakes for his class today, and proceeded to totally forget about it.

So I bake like a fiend this morning to get them done and cooled so I can ice and decorate the damn things and of course this is the morning that everyone I know phones me.
    To top it off, I don't drive. I don't, I am really bad at it and a danger to myself and anyone near me. So I have to leave in time to WALK to the school, with 40 cupcakes.
    My sister calls (for the 5th time today) and says "I will give you a ride, if you are ready in 5 minutes."
    At this point, I have icing on 2 cupcakes. TWO!
    So, I go fast, get it done and get them delivered.
    My kitchen and my hands are covered in green and blue

Totally worth it to see him light up when I came around the corner with all those cupcakes!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Finally caught up again. I seem to have a hard time weeping up with this thread lately.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Buddy - anything drom IKEA?
    I love Ikea. If you are looking for someone to go with, I'm in!

Ikea for my cousin for her DS:

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10192956/

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/20160403/

i like the second one for my DD

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I am good on womanly case holders thank you

Ikea let me take a boo....don't gasp but never been there

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    You know, I did gasp! Ikea is awesome Even though I live close to one I did an online order for curtain rods because I didn't want to take kiddo there, though I guess he's old enough now for the ball room... maybe. Nothing I need from there though. But of course any neat items are always welcome lol. And no need for womanly case holder.
    i gasped too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    It's raining here.

i have never been in an Ikea but I have a love for air tight food storage containers! Especially the ones for cereal, pasta etc. I would love a good juice jug too!

random questions for my buddy:

what do you take in your coffee?
    whats your favourite store?
    can you cook?
    do you wear perfume?
    For my cousin:
    what do you take in your coffee? Only an occasional coffee drink prefers tea. Milk & Splenda
    whats your favourite store? Not sure, she lives near Vaughan Mills mall though
    can you cook? Yes
    do you wear perfume? Occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Buddy we have a Lindt outlet in Edmonton, buddy do you like lindt and do you have a favorite?

my answer is yes I love their chocolate balls ( preemptivly sending coyote to the corner) especially the orange ones
    No thank you, she is diabetic

Quote Originally Posted by missidj View Post
    Buddy a few questions for you:

Do you like to play card or board games?
    Favourite TV show?
    Do you collect anything?
    Does your child have a favourite cartoon character?
    MY COUSIN:
    Do you like to play card or board games? No, maybe when her DS is older
    Favourite TV show? Not sure
    Do you collect anything? No
    Does your child have a favourite cartoon character? Her son is IN LOVE with the weather channel lol but Elmo & Cars

ME:
    Do you like to play card or board games? Yes I love Skidoo DD likes match up & Candyland (thanks CLB)
    Favourite TV show? Amazing Race, Bones, Body of Proof
    Do you collect anything? Coins, I Cn Read All By Myself Beginner Books (Dr. suess & others), Tea towels from different places, DD collects rubber duckies
    Does your child have a favourite cartoon character? Diego, ScoobyDoo & Shaggy, Dora, Boots

Yes to the games...haven't really played any lately but I went through a lit of scrabble for a while and dh and I do a lot of crosswords on our iPad and phones

Fave tv show - Scandal (LOVE), and the good wife. Also love sytycd and older fave is Alias.

I collect Starbucks migs from cities I've been to. Started a collection of ducjs for Alexa. Het bathroom is duckie themed including her nightlight!

My kid is 6 months so not really sure what she thinks yet. Daddy says that Ruby's a bossy B so....maybe not Ruby! Lol
    i HATE Max & Ruby (I agree with her being a bossy B), DD has recently decided she likes max & ruby......

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Buddy, if you have children, would you mind getting some toys that are slightly used (but are still in great condition) as extras for you little one?
    ME - absolutely!

my cousin - yes but her hubby is a bit touchy on this so long as its only a bit & in good condition it should ok

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    I have some questions for my buddy

What are the shirt sizes for you and your family?
    Do you scrapbook? Would you start if you receive an album and some embellishments?
    Can I get you a small mickey bottle from LCBO, if so what would you like?
    Do you drink red or white wine?

Updating my answers shortly
    ME
    me - S or XS depending on the store
    DH - M
    DD - summer stuff 3T, fall/winter 4T
    Do you scrapbook? Would you start if you receive an album and some embellishments? No
    Can I get you a small mickey bottle from LCBO, if so what would you like? Baileys mmmmm....
    Do you drink red or white wine? White, prefer dessert/sweet wines

MY COUSIN
    my cousin - L
    her Hubby - M
    her DS - summer stuff 3T, fall/winter 4T
    Do you scrapbook? Would you start if you receive an album and some embellishments? No
    Can I get you a small mickey bottle from LCBO, if so what would you like? Baileys!
    Do you drink red or white wine? Very occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Buddy, any samples you'd like as extras?
    -Any laundry
    -splenda minis
    -women's razor

Buddy do you like Aveeno/ Burt's Bee's products?
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    I would love an epicure potatoe chip maker...my favorite thing from them is still cheese chives and bacon...
    We buy used toys all the time but we have a ton!
    Gwenad that is how I save myself the walmart toy grab..we have a thrift store near us and if DS wants a toy while we are out shopping I always say we will stop at the lady's store(his nickname)and you can pick out a toy...so it costs me 35 cents instead of big bucks,and I purge often ,garbage or redonate and I don't feel like I am throwing away $$$
    I agree with the lists/questions.let's chat! We all worked really hard on our WL. I ride pkg trains for the fun of the chat,and the chance to do something nice for another coupon queen,the gift at the end is a nice bonus!
    Is anybody in Canada having spring yet??? Other than the West coast??

G
    was really nice here yesterday 17C. Today 10C

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    It's supposed to be 12 degrees and sunny here today!! Although, at the moment it is pretty gloomy and a little chilly, so we shall see.....

Buddy... I'm not so sure about your "Stuff for the People You Love" List. To be frank, they're a little boring to shop for , so this package is going to be more focussed on YOU!
    Are you my cousin's buddy? I didn't put much on her "stuff for people you live" because I want her to be spoiled!

It so not spring here it was -16 when I ran this morning. I should be sent to the corner this morning with the language I used it was cold I am really over winter.
    Yikes!

So what's for breakfast for everyone I just finished a run so I am enjoying fresh juiced pomelo, grapefruit and oranges. I have to go to unit fitness at 0830 so I will probably have a protein shake after
    Iogo yogurt drink (I'm not a big breakfast person). Lunch was leftover lasagna

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Oh ya.... I'M DONE SHOPPING FOR MY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow that was quick. My box only had 3 lonely items in it.

Yes, & it's on her list!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Dark colours, or leopard print Prawr.

Never go to the movies anymore so I'll have to pass, thanks tho!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    thanks for the invite to the corner.. if it starts to rain when I leave, i'll need more than a corner, it was sunny and warm.. now its gloomy.. really? come on. please. just give until 515 when im home then do whatever you want. k. thanks.
    I know right? It was so nice earlier, was outside with DS...and now it looks like we're gonna get a good thunderstorm!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I used to like polar bear shots, like a peppermint patty mmm, refreshing! Ah the good ole days
    Ohhh polar bears = yummeh. I didn't like it with the peppermint though, just the vodka and creme de ca-caaaaaooooo. I actually have that stuff here I think....hrm.....corner here I come?

Happy Bday to your baby CheriBomb

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I like ones with small prints on them lol
    I almost always wear a cardigan. I love cardigans! I usually get mine at Reitman's. I'm a size large. Any colour is good except white or cream.
    I also like ribbed tanks (Old Navy?) Black, white, blue, and grey please.
    I also like short sleeves blouses/any nice top (no button-downs) for work... in any colour!

Yes I'm surrounded by Cineplex theatres! We'd love to go to a movie. DD is at the age where we can finally go out to watch movies, thank goodness!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    i HATE Max & Ruby (I agree with her being a bossy B), DD has recently decided she likes max & ruby......
    Hahahaha. Max & Ruby...Ruby & Max! Now I have that song in my head. I don't like that show either, I'd rather watch Toopy and Binoo any day.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy, I've ordered from two online stores for you and I'm praying they all come in time before mail day!
    Your package is coming along well =)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Toopy and Binoo was among the WORST! My boys loved that stupid show - until they discovered Spiderman. He was the reigning overlord of my house for about 4 years.

Page 108 of 275 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Thread Information