User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Anyone else have bad neighbors?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Behaviour still continues. Got woken up in the early morning hours by them the other day fighting. Tired of this. Can't have my windows open or my apartment reeks.

Left a bedroom window open and didn't shut it in time, an hour later and it still smells heavily of the neighbours drugs.
    Last edited by matrix82; Tue, May 28th, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

nope, got pretty decent ones for the most of our 25 years here.....uh oh, maybe WE are the bad neighbours!!!
    newb, DaveP, erin9mmm and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    nope, got pretty decent ones for the most of our 25 years here.....uh oh, maybe WE are the bad neighbours!!!
    Heh, that's the way it is. if you don't have bad neighbors, it's probably you that's the bad neighbor, lol. I've got a semi-bad neighbor, but not really. She causes no problems at all, but her dog barks and barks and barks...

From sunup to sundown, and a bit beyond.

All in all, that's something I can live with - no biggie. I've lived with a lot worse.
    Last edited by DaveP; Wed, May 29th, 2013 at 07:05 AM.
    walkonby, erin9mmm and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes - I thought last year when I finally got the 6 boy teenagers out from next door that the new family moving in would be better as it is a mom, daughter, son and a child but NOPE - currently the mother is in the hospital and the child is away staying with someone else so it is PARTY central - this is the note that was left by another neighbor on their door - spent most of saturday cleaning broken beer bottles off my front lawn - which ever neighbor wrote this left ALL the broken beer bottles and garbage left by his party guests in between their front doors

I myself have 2 kids under the age of 6 and so does the rest of the street - out of 30 houses I would say 4 do not but they are older and their kids are all grown up!

Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 282
Size:  28.5 KB
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Wed, May 29th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Normally I do not have an issue with my direct neighbours but lately one the one side he now has people staying with him which is fine except they come and go at all hours of the day and night, they are not quiet about it. They will stand in front of the house at like 3 am having a smoke and talking so loud they wake you up. One of them is constantly trying to bum smokes from other people in the complex including one night knocking on our door at 10:30 PM to ask if someone we never heard of lived there and when my mom said no (I was already in bed and pretty pissed I was woken up) well than I get a few smokes from you, my mom said she didn't smoke and he asks so you don't have some laying around um no why would we don't smoke.

Lately there seems to be even more people coming and going at all different times so I now make sure my front door is always locked, I like this neighbour have no issues with him but I will admit, it does make me uncomfortable all of the people going in and out at all hours.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok so we had another wind storm ....... yup .. all their garbage ends up on my property .. and yup I ran it over with the lawn rider ... guess what I did all the next day ... lol ... I picked up shredded garbage ...... ohhhh when will I learn!!! ... oh did I mention they are 300 ft. from me .... so living out in the boonies' doesn't help if you`re downwind from them. dang drab it !!!!
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in an apartment and the neighbours that are currently living on every side of me are quiet as mice. I hope they stay for a long time!!! I used to have a single mother and teenager living beside me. The teenager would express herself with excited shrieks/squeals all the time and she and her mother would get into hysterical shouting matches. It didn't bother me too much though. I was happy she wasn't into loud music and I wished they would yell in English so I could find out what the fuss was about. I had horrible neighbours living across from me for awhile. They would yell and scream horrible obscenities to each other all day and all night and it would spill out into the hall way. They were proud of not having to work because wellfare covered everything. They were always really drunk and they had a 2 year old child. Fortunately the land lord kicked them out and everything is peaceful now!
    matrix82 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

One of my neighbors has two kids in their late teens/early 20's.
    Once the weather gets a little nicer, they'll invite their friends over until all hours of the night- music, bright lights, laughing really loud and just shenanigans! The people around us have called the police before. Things like this shouldn't happen in a nice suburban community, it's annoying. I'm in my mid-twenties, I get it, you want to have fun...but have some common sense and respect for others.

The next day we'll find cigarette butts, wine corks and other garbage on my side of the fence. Yes, they deliberately throw stuff over, as we share a fence and it's a high fence about 6', wood planks.
    So what I do is collect them all and dump it back on their side. We don't smoke, we don't drink and we don't want your litter!

Funny thing is, I use to babysit the two kids living there and watched them grow up.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Normally I do not have an issue with my direct neighbours but lately one the one side he now has people staying with him which is fine except they come and go at all hours of the day and night, they are not quiet about it. They will stand in front of the house at like 3 am having a smoke and talking so loud they wake you up. One of them is constantly trying to bum smokes from other people in the complex including one night knocking on our door at 10:30 PM to ask if someone we never heard of lived there and when my mom said no (I was already in bed and pretty pissed I was woken up) well than I get a few smokes from you, my mom said she didn't smoke and he asks so you don't have some laying around um no why would we don't smoke.

Lately there seems to be even more people coming and going at all different times so I now make sure my front door is always locked, I like this neighbour have no issues with him but I will admit, it does make me uncomfortable all of the people going in and out at all hours.
    Sounds like my neighbors, people going in and out all hours of the night, and loud arguments late at night with lots of smoking, although most of the smoking here is not the legal tobacco smoke :S. If I could afford to move I would. I am thinking of talking to the super to see if there is another apartment in the building I can move into away from these guys.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information