User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Highly unimpressed with a fellow couponer

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Back in the day when SC had a load of active mods, maybe reading every one of them, looking up the coupon and checking the terms was possible. I have expired some that were blatant misuse only to get PMs with lists and lists of everyone else who had misused a coupon (and in some cases they did just have a different coupon than someone else and it was not misuse). We simply do not have time to police the brags like that, if you have an issue with one, report it and we will get a notification and can deal with it.

You will notice that not one brag with Zantac has been a featured brag (to the point that we have not featured the majority of brags some weeks). It is not something SC condones but when the brag starts with the manager OKed this or I pre-ordered etc.... I don't agree with it, but when so many people ARE doing it (and not all Walmarts have a sign up because the woman in front of me yesterday bought 8 with no problem from the cashier, even though the couponer mentioned doing them in separate transactions)

As for whether the person in the OP is an SCer, there are plenty of coupon forums out there and a few that will teach you how to get the most out of misusing a coupon. You can't prove it is an SCer and I would appreciate that people do not accuse people because they happen to live in the same city.

Honestly, this thread has run it's course, the rules also state that you can't rant about couponers so for those asking us to police brags for coupon misuse, perhaps you should also read the rules. This thread either needs to get back on track or it will be locked and expired.

For those who do want all brags with potential abuse modded, perhaps send Boo a PM asking for that rather than complaining about it here
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Hi shirl57

First glad to see you back

Second in the Winnipeg forum at the top is a sticky that I maintain about London Drugs here and the rules and guidelines about coupons

The only major difference is that LD is enforcing their rules for their store of no pre-ordering and the limit of 2 like products

Hope that helps
    Firstly, thank you for noticing I was on here again. For quite some time I wasn't posting anything, but I always checked SC every time I got on the computer, even if for a few minutes each time.

Secondly, re London Drugs. Thanks for the clarification. After I had posted, while searching, I did come across your entry I think under Local Wpg. Yes, you are more familiar with LD and it's better the info coming from yourself, who is more informed, as you deal with LD pretty closely.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information