User Tag List

Page 138 of 613 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Got a bonus offer (not sure if everybody has this?) for a 12 pack of the new Pepsi, 1500 points. I'm thinking this may be a great time to use my FPC from the Super Bowl booklet
    ROMEO and ottawacouponlady like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wish they'd have a freaking uniform policy! They gave them to you that easily? For me, they wanted ME to give them an itemized list of every single item I purchased, with amounts and everything, and to do the math for THEM.

I wonder if my account has been fla gged for multiple complaints (even though I wouldn't have to complain if points weren't missing every time)
    Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    I had to email them about my missing 5,000 wub $20 veg/fruit/refr juice..blah blah blah. Got a reply overnight and they added the missing points to my account......so, having a good experience so far.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The few times I've had issues I sent them the date, store number and transaction number off of the receipt along with what I thought was missing point wise. They've always responded with the missing points within 24-48 hours
    ROMEO and Crochetlady like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Wednesday was the first shop since I joined the program ( I joined the first day it was available out west) that I haven't had to contact them about missing points. Granted they have always added them within 24 hours max but it's frustrating that I have had to contact them every other time!

I will say that they have sent me relevant offers based on what I purchase except for the fruit/veg ones since I never buy that stuff at RCSS. The only thing I can complain about (except contacting them re missing points) is they seem to send the same offers too close to each other. When I purchase broth in large quantities I won't be needing more next week.

Otherwise I'm happy with the program..... Maybe they could have more high value point offers too

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't had any issues with the program yet (knock on wood).

I have the card and key fobs, no app - don't really partake in the store points too often, just my personalized ones.
    ROMEO and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I wish they'd have a freaking uniform policy! They gave them to you that easily? For me, they wanted ME to give them an itemized list of every single item I purchased, with amounts and everything, and to do the math for THEM.
    ...what, WHAT? You still haven't gotten the points from the produce?!! I'm sorry about the frustration you're experiencing from PC Plus. I remember reading your post and thinking that it sucks that you have to call them but since your purchase all falls under the "produce" category, finally an offer that is clear and not up for any debate/further investigation. I don't understand what the problem is on their end???

Had the same offer but no points awarded at the store. One of the items I bought fell under "deli' so I figured I would have to refute it with the CS over the phone but she didn't have any issues and awarded the points while I was still on the phone with her.

Definitely seems like an inconsistency with their customer service help.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

.... My offers today included 500 points for Goldfish crackers. I bought 10 (ten!!) bags two weeks ago. Do they believe I've run out already? lol
    ROMEO, harbie, panda bear and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

got 1500 points if we buy PC meatballs ~~ $8.99. um, I 'dont' think so.
    got 1000 points if we buy PC dips from the deli ~~ $3.99, but, wait for it,
    pink sticker heaven happens midweek, so 1000 points for spending $2.00, makes the dip about $1.00.
    Alright, alright, alright.
    ROMEO, Ciel and kk008 like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    got 1500 points if we buy PC meatballs ~~ $8.99. um, I 'dont' think so.
    got 1000 points if we buy PC dips from the deli ~~ $3.99, but, wait for it,
    pink sticker heaven happens midweek, so 1000 points for spending $2.00, makes the dip about $1.00.
    Alright, alright, alright.
    I take it you don't like their meatballs?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Same old list for me AGAIN, with the addition of Barilla pasta, which I never buy.

200/$1 broccoli, apples, deli olives
    200 barilla pasta (we don't eat wheat!)
    3,950/$20 bulk foods
    300 Aroy-D coconut milk
    600 PC Organics clamshell salad
    400 cucumber

No bonus offers for me since Valentine's day
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Some good ones for me :
    1400 pts on PC dips (potentially free as they are discounted very often)
    5000 bpts wus $20 on produce (wondering if I'd get extra pts 400 cucumber, 200 pts on $1 spent on apples all combined ???)
    1000 bpts wus $5 NesCafe (on special this week $3.99 minus $1 coupon)
    200 pts on every $1 spent on beef
    200 pts on every $1 spent on deli cheese
    I was really hoping for JF points, have been buying a lot of clothes on liquidation for the last couple of weeks, but didn't get it
    Last edited by innaor; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 08:18 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

No I have gotten the points for the produce, only after they asked me to do their work for them and itemize everything and accused me of trying to use the offer multiple times. The time before that I had itemized everything and they ignored me! Why ask for it if you ignore?

I had to call them and ask for the points to be added. This has happened my last 7 shopping trips. What program doesn't work 7 times in a row? When I called them, I got the nicest operator in the world who said my stories are a drop in the bucket of the complaints she hears. If their system worked we wouldn't need to contact "customer service" (I use that in quotes), who seem to ask different people for different things, and some people to jump through hoops.

I can't believe Erica Raina spent months trying to get hers.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    ...what, WHAT? You still haven't gotten the points from the produce?!! I'm sorry about the frustration you're experiencing from PC Plus. I remember reading your post and thinking that it sucks that you have to call them but since your purchase all falls under the "produce" category, finally an offer that is clear and not up for any debate/further investigation. I don't understand what the problem is on their end???

Definitely seems like an inconsistency with their customer service help.
    ROMEO, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have much less offers this week than usual. Still crappy. Instead of being tailored to me, they're more tailored to making me buy PC versions. Giving me 20 cents off isn't going to make me switch. Didn't bother loading the offers.

DH wants to buy the Lobster soup that won Recipe to Riches. Maybe we'll stop in for that ONE item, not swipe my card and do our shopping at the Freshco across the street
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 08:26 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... I want that Tropicana offer!! I see it's on sale for $4 something somewhere lol

My complete list of offers:

No name disposables (utensils I bought 2 weeks ago for a party) 200 pts per $1
    Cavendish From The Farm Potatoes (fries) 1000 pts per bag
    No name canned vegetables 200 pts per can
    PC Soft Drinks or Sparkilng Soda 200 pts per bottle
    Buitoni frozen pizza 1000 per box
    PC Bagged coleslaw 200 pts per bag
    Old Mill Bagels 400 pts per bag
    Broccoli 200 pts per $1
    Tomatoes 200 pts per $1
    Bananas 200 pts per $1
    Goldfish crackers 500 pts per bag
    PC Blue menu canned beans 200 pts per can

BONUS 300 pts per can of PC chicken noodle soup ???
    They let you personalize your eating habits so they send recipes you might actually use. I chose "vegetarian not sure why they'd offer the chicken noodle soup...

However, as they have a sale on Smuckers jam as well as points, I'll be grabbing a bunch using p my $1 coupons. I'm sure they'll offer me that as a bonus next week despite the 4-6 month supply I'll b buying.
    walkonby, kk008 and torontogal12 like this.

Page 138 of 613 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Thread Information