User Tag List

Page 38 of 613 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    there must be a glitch in the PCplus system - I had $30 I wanted to redeem for and it would only allow $20 - I asked the cashier if I could redeem through my MC and I could redeem with that for $30 worth no problem.
    The cashier told me that you need to spend $30 before taxes and if its $29.99 you can't redeem and lose the penny like with SDM, it needs to be over

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Our Atlantic flyer specifically states it is only valid for one transaction though...
    So does ours in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @AbbeyB-when you just have a PC Plus card and none of your groceries have PC Plus points attached to them, there is no point in swiping your card (unless it's for a redemption of points). When I purchased their special 25th anniversary soda with some needed grocery items, only the soda last week had PC Plus points-got no points on the other items.

So unlike the PC Points program with their debit/credit card which gives points based on dollar value of your shopping, PC Plus does not do the same thing. Points are only given on the special offers/flyer specials/instore items tagged with PC Plus cards.
    If it is something you potentially want points on, you should swipe. It is supposed to learn what you buy, if you only swipe on bonus offers , it will not learn what you normally buy
    Ciel and MillieH like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The cashier told me that you need to spend $30 before taxes and if its $29.99 you can't redeem and lose the penny like with SDM, it needs to be over
    It was over $30 - I charged $0.92 after redeeming - the PCplus card wouldn't let me redeem $30 only $20 so I redeemed with my MC with no problem - so something definitely wrong with their system - and I have always in the past redeemed for my total bill taxes included with PC points.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

PC Points does allow you to redeem with taxes, PC Plus does not according tot he cashier
    MillieH likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The meat deal applies to frozen too? The Janes? Or was that a personal offer for you
    It was the 5000pts for $20 worth of meat -It is for frozen, deli meat, fresh- I was pleasantly suprised at checkout as I thought it was on fresh only. I did have an additional personal offer on deli meat - so it double dipped on points!
    MillieH and torontogal12 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anybody know if the meat deal this week includes fresh fish and sea food?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I got the same personal offer! lol I may have to look into this one now that I've exhausted myself in buying Pizza and there is no more room left in the freezer!!!
    I kick myself as they had the PC dips for 50 % off and it was my personal offer also ....I missed out on this one but I would have given away the dip most likely as the kids would not be interested in all those yummy dips
    Shwa Girl and Snow In Summer like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got the same personal offer! lol I may have to look into this one now that I've exhausted myself in buying Pizza and there is no more room left in the freezer!!!
    The flyer offers and personal offers end on Thursday so lots of time to take advantage of this.
    Some stores add pink stickers on different days - Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    The flyer offers and personal offers end on Thursday so lots of time to take advantage of this.
    Some stores add pink stickers on different days - Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
    Haha ... BINGO. Thank You!!!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I may swipe my card (if it works) on a shop when I buy non-pointable items that are once-in-a-while purchases just to see if the personal offers do change afterwards. But for a three or four-item shop during a peak time in grocery store, I'll save everyone time by keeping the keytag or card out of sight.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I may swipe my card (if it works) on a shop when I buy non-pointable items that are once-in-a-while purchases just to see if the personal offers do change afterwards. But for a three or four-item shop during a peak time in grocery store, I'll save everyone time by keeping the keytag or card out of sight.
    Worth scanning it always. It only takes a second. Everyone else will be holding you up while scanning theirs. You might as well make your card more "smart" because it learns what you like to buy, supposedly
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha ... BINGO. Thank You!!!
    My store reduces meat/deli/ fast serve counter/bakery every evening around 8 pm - so excellent way to get cheap meat (usually 30% off) and then with the 5000 pts when you buy 20.00 it is wonderful
    Shwa Girl, MillieH and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Bought some more items to get PC Plus points. Noticed that there is a donation box in RCSS, that Durham Police is hosting, so I helped them out.

Used the self check out today and for PC Plus,
    it
    was
    super
    slow.

The cashier said that the points program is so popular this weekend, the system is having a hard time keeping up.
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    PC Points does allow you to redeem with taxes, PC Plus does not according tot he cashier
    that makes sense but there was no reason why it shouldn't have allowed me to redeem for $30 - I already paid for $150 worth of the bill with gift cards.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to do a $20 redemption today and added a few items I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise but the system was down so I couldn't, that was mildly irritating and I hope that doesn't happen next time I try to do my next one.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    I tried to do a $20 redemption today and added a few items I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise but the system was down so I couldn't, that was mildly irritating and I hope that doesn't happen next time I try to do my next one.
    Same for me at 1pm today in Ontario! Wonder if it's the way they are trying to stop all the free pizzas going out the door! Hope it's fixed tonight so I can go back and get the lettuce etc for salad for our dinner.

Page 38 of 613 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread Information