User Tag List

Page 205 of 613 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Thank you. That is what I thought too. We purchased about $40 worth of steak at Fortino's tonight. I got points for other offers I bought but not the fresh meat. I guess I'll have to contact them?
    I bought the steak at Fortinos and got the points, I would just do the Email option for missing points, I find it to be super quick to get a correction.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I bought the steak at Fortinos and got the points, I would just do the Email option for missing points, I find it to be super quick to get a correction.
    Thank you. I've submitted an email. Hopefully it's not too painful to get the points.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

again my offers are nothing I would use. I am stuck at $15 worth of points and I don't think I'm going to get to $20 ever at this rate lol.
    ROMEO, musique, nessa23 and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I am close to stopping with the use of the key tag/card because I don't have the spending power to increase chances of points by buying more stuff.

At least with the other grocery store program and the pharmacy program, both offer the donation option so that points benefit someone if not me.
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I am close to stopping with the use of the key tag/card because I don't have the spending power to increase chances of points by buying more stuff.

At least with the other grocery store program and the pharmacy program, both offer the donation option so that points benefit someone if not me.
    You can donate your PC Plus points to President’s Choice Children’s Charity.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I've started price matching deals that I have lots of coupons for at RCSS.. I'm hoping eventually they will give me points offers on items I can pm and use my coupons on. Its happened a few times so I'm trying to do it all the time now.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I've started price matching deals that I have lots of coupons for at RCSS.. I'm hoping eventually they will give me points offers on items I can pm and use my coupons on. Its happened a few times so I'm trying to do it all the time now.
    Yes. I think that strategy worked for us too.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    i cant return those items because almost all of those were frozen items And my rcss does not return/exchange items from fridge/freezer.
    looks like we'll have to call them. After all it's about 7200 points.... OMG! My $7.2!
    Here's what I would do ... Pack up all the pertinent items in a cooler / freezer bag of some sort, and take them with your receipt, and your husbands PCPlus pts card to CS at your RCSS. Have them credit each item back, then swipe the PCPlus card and "rebuy" them. The points should appear on the adjusted slip. This is not a return / exchange, simply a points issue. You're taking the frozen items back home. If they have an issue with doing this, get the store mgr involved. It costs them nothing. Thiis happened to me, and I had no problem getting it corrected. Good luck.
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl, online and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Here's what I would do ... Pack up all the pertinent items in a cooler / freezer bag of some sort, and take them with your receipt, and your husbands PCPlus pts card to CS at your RCSS. Have them credit each item back, then swipe the PCPlus card and "rebuy" them. The points should appear on the adjusted slip. This is not a return / exchange, simply a points issue. You're taking the frozen items back home. If they have an issue with doing this, get the store mgr involved. It costs them nothing. Thiis happened to me, and I had no problem getting it corrected. Good luck.
    there is one more problem!
    We had a gas coupon offer in our rcss west flyer. The offer was spend $100.00 in one transaction, get $0.20/ltr back in our mastercard. So i purchased groceries worth $105.88. If i return some items(the total will go down) and repurchase them then there is a possibility that gas man is not going to give our credit back from gas purchase...

BUT today i talked to MY pcplus customer service rep and he said that we can look into this only if my husband is going to talk to them too about his pcplus offers/account (because our pcplus cards are actaully our pc bank cards and they have to talk to me for my card and they need to talk to my husband to open his pc account). Hopefully i can get the points.

Today i have the most difficult job in the world (to have my husband talk to some customer service rep) oh God! My husband doesn't like to talk on the phone....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 08:34 AM.
    torontogal12 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    So how is everybody doing with this program anyway?

If you go to https://www.pcplus.ca/
    Click on "My Account" and login
    Click on "View all transactions" under "Transactions" at the bottom right hand side of the page
    Allow that page to load and click on "Last 12 Months"...

Copy and paste that into Excel, sum up your points, sum up your dollars spent and then (points/1000) / (dollars spent) = % return

Since the start of the program my return has been 5.9%

Month Spent Return Value
    June $ 170 3.1% $ 5
    May $ 60 3.2% $ 2
    April $ 150 9.1% $ 14
    March $ 280 7.5% $ 21
    February $ 130 4.2% $ 6
    January $ 150 7.7% $ 12
    December $ 340 4.8% $ 16
    November $ 40 0.0% $ 0

However it would be more exact to say my return was 6.2% until they cut me off from bonus offers that were worth $10 a month to me. In May and June, without the offers, I made about 3.1-3.2%. Without the bonus offers it is going to take me around 6 months to earn $20.

After almost 2 months with no bonus offers, I finally got 10,000 points on $50 Lawn and Garden, now, in July, after the garden has been in for more than a month. I think they are punishing me.

Anyway, just curious as to what kind of return people are seeing from using this program.

ok. I am going to do it right now but i am not sure if i could be able to use excell sheet right or not.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ohhhh...... just remembered that I have pc world mastercard too so my return is going to be high. but i'll check my husband's return too, he has pc bank card.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

lecale...please tell me pts (divided by 1000)/$spent needs to be multiplied by 100 for the final percentage? If not, I am at 0.26
    lecale and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 06:16 PM.
    torontogal12 and d.ot like this.

Thread Information