User Tag List

Page 475 of 613 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Where do you find the in-store offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look for big yellow shelf tags with the PC Plus points offer (upper right corner?) printed on them. Check the valid dates-occasionally staff miss taking down the expired offers. One time I was given the sale price for one item and another time I was quoted the regular price, so declined the second item.

Here are PC Plus pts offers valid at Fortinos from Apr. 20 to May 20, 2016:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/415426-...stores-canada/

Today I found a new 1200 pts offer in my PC Plus account-for every $4 spent on Hellmans or Knorr products.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Apr 21st, 2016 at 12:59 PM.
    Tannie and agarla like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Look for big yellow shelf tags with the PC Plus points offer (upper right corner?) printed on them. Check the valid dates-occasionally staff miss taking down the expired offers. One time I was given the sale price for one item and another time I was quoted the regular price, so declined the second item.

Here are PC Plus pts offers valid at Fortinos from Apr. 20 to May 20, 2016:

Today I found a new 1200 pts offer in my PC Plus account-for every $4 spent on Hellmans or Knorr products.
    I had the same offer come up today, bought 3 new Knorr Sidekicks to redeem, points were not on my receipt, had to do an inquiry.
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Is anything happening with Guiding Stars these days - any good promos like the ones we had for 1k pts with any purchase?

Silk
    Anyone? Nothing going on these days?

Silk
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The save offer for next week feature didn't work again

Saved 3 offers but only 2 actually made it to this week
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

does anyone know if the pc points offers also apply online?
    I have a 10K points offer for every $50 spent. I spent $50 online Joe Fresh. Do you think I'll get the 10K points?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    does anyone know if the pc points offers also apply online?
    I have a 10K points offer for every $50 spent. I spent $50 online Joe Fresh. Do you think I'll get the 10K points?
    Not unless you someone scanned/typed in your PC points offer. Without it how would they ever know you were a PC plus member and where to put the bonus points?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Does any1 have any offers this week? I have access to family members cards and 2 of the ones that had offers yesterday are now gone and the other cards that load on Friday are all showing they haven't been used in awhile so to visit in store and start using the cards to get offers ???????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    Does any1 have any offers this week? I have access to family members cards and 2 of the ones that had offers yesterday are now gone and the other cards that load on Friday are all showing they haven't been used in awhile so to visit in store and start using the cards to get offers ???????
    Check your accounts on the computer. Some of us (like me) are using older phones and the app is no longer supported and cannot be updated. Thus, the offers won't appear on the phone. When checking on the computer, all the offers are available for loading. Let us know your outcome.
    Ciel likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Check your accounts on the computer. Some of us (like me) are using older phones and the app is no longer supported and cannot be updated. Thus, the offers won't appear on the phone. When checking on the computer, all the offers are available for loading. Let us know your outcome.
    Ty for ur help, I logged into iPad n didn't see offers but worked on desktop
    Ciel and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    Ty for ur help, I logged into iPad n didn't see offers but worked on desktop
    To determine if your phone & iPad can handle the latest version of PCPlus app, simply de-install, then re-install the latest version. This might correct the problem on the devices as your hardware might be able to handle the latest version of PCPlus app.
    ottawa and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Anyone? Nothing going on these days?

Silk
    I was checking Guiding Stars during March and once this month-nothing appeared after I logged in even through I chose Loblaws as my store.
    Silk and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was checking Guiding Stars during March and once this month-nothing appeared after I logged in even through I chose Loblaws as my store.
    I have checked on-line as well, to no avail. Nada. Nothin'. Gliding stars have collided with a black hole in space, methinks.
    Momof3girlies, Silk and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Started to buy the Dream Coconut beverages two weeks ago (first one on sale). Now PC Plus is giving me a 500 points offer on any Dream bevvies purchased this week. Will have to let Mom know it's time to stock up!
    Momof3girlies, Silk and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Started to buy the Dream Coconut beverages two weeks ago (first one on sale). Now PC Plus is giving me a 500 points offer on any Dream bevvies purchased this week. Will have to let Mom know it's time to stock up!
    If price matching at Walmart with ON flyers is an option for you, get the beverage for FREE. Every week, there is a $.99/$1 from the independent stores and the $1 coupon is printable from multiple browsers.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    I have checked on-line as well, to no avail. Nada. Nothin'. Gliding stars have collided with a black hole in space, methinks.
    Thank you both I was hoping for something to help me get some points I haven't had any decent offers in months...

Silk

Thread Information